Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

*** CONTEST WINNER dan8402 ***

124»

Comments

• Options
    Yea Lee I believe you're right , of course we always hope for the unbelievable to happen and I believe right placement and right timing and things like that can and do happen .

I'm certain you're right about the shilling of ones own goods too,

I know what I was wishing for , but in all honesty it fell right about where I expected it to , 25 K total is what I was figuring it was worth , I wasn't that far off .

And Mr. Dan , Congratulations again and P/M returned .

I'm looking forward to doing this again soon
  • Options
    MantleMarisFordBerraMantleMarisFordBerra Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I am humbled to read you've got a Berra for me. For real, that makes my day. Thank you. You're a good man Anthony, and congrats on getting a nice price for your ball.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man - nice price you got.

• Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    Thanks for the contest TNT. My guess was the closest I have been to winning one of these. Maybe I am finally starting to understand this crazy word of sports collectibles.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats to the winner.

Very generous Anthony - didn't read the part about the juice - hope Perky didn't go spend the money? image

20K's a lot of money - congratulations - I can have my back bathroom done if I had it.

Good luck - whatever you plan to do with the money.
    mike >>

Hey!!! Who said anything about "Juice" ? image

Congrats Anthony, Im glad you got a nice price!
  • Options
    Thank you all, my plans are to give a few donations and to pick up a concrete mixer/pump for years I have been using a regular mixer and having to either pull the mud to the roof of buildings or carry them up the stairs , sometimes 6 or more flights and by the end of the day before you ever lay a block , you're half dead , so this will come in handy , just mix it in the machine and pump it right to the roof image

Will save on time and labor and on our backs and keep the guys a little more happy .

I will have to cough up quite a few k to get it but it's OK , that money should come back quickly now .

Paul , did you ever receive mail from the other contest a few nights ago ?

Edited to add: Has anyone heard from Randy, I usually chat with him at least once a day and over the last 2 weeks or so I have not heard a peep, I know he has been buzy and stuff but . . .

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    guess I lost
  • Options
    MantleMarisFordBerraMantleMarisFordBerra Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭
    Alright, gotta come on and tell evryone what a great guy Anthony is...got the Berra in the mail today, what a fantastic card, fits right into my Yankees collection. Thanks once again Anthony, you are the man and I truely do appreciate the card!!
  • Options
    Excellent Man !
    I'm happy it got to you .

I'm glad ya like it , kinda thought ya might with your Nickname image

Even though you couldn't get into the contest , your kind words prove you're a great guy , My hat off to you image

Thank you for letting me know too . . .

• Options
    I would also like to publicly thank Anthony for the contest and the prize that arrived today image
  • Options
    Thank you Dan , Once again Congratulations !
    That guess was pretty much unimprovable 20 K right on the nose !

There were a few really close ones and I checked them from last to first , so I was really surprised when I came up to your guess , I was ready to type in anothers name , then I saw your guess and was like WOW! I almost made a huge mistake .