Home Sports Talk
Options

O's quest for 60-65 or maybe 70-75 wins or more!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    another loss today at least the yankees didn't pick up ground on the sox because of the o's
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    i guess we're back to playing for draft picks this year
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭
    The A's scored 8 runs in the 8th on "1" hit +++. The O's pitching is so bad right now.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    not playing well right now
    drop 2 to the twins yesterday
    Fred

• Options
    hey a win and markakis goes to 20 HRs!!!!
    Fred

• Options
    67 wins now 70+ is in sight
    Fred

• Options
    i hope the O's can win the last game at yankees stadium today.
    Fred

• Options
    Gave the second one away, Jamie Walker stinks, should not be on mound at end of game. Do not see 70.
  • Options
    this season got ugly in a hurry!!!! i think its quickly becoming a disappointment
    Fred

• Options
    Sorry, for me it is already there, similar finish to the last few years, show decent first half, fall apart in the back, pitching stinks, especially the bullpen.
  • Options

<< <i>Sorry, for me it is already there, similar finish to the last few years, show decent first half, fall apart in the back, pitching stinks, especially the bullpen. >>

i concur last 3 years have been mirror images of each other!!!!

i hope we trade roberts, huff, walker, cabrera and sherill in the off season and get the young leftfielder and a solid starter we need.
    Fred

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭
    Record is 5 - 25 for the last 30 games.

Pretty bad.

" In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for trying really hard to beat the Rays. image

Sincerely,

Red Sox Nation
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Soak it up while you can, Baltimore

image >>

• Options
    ahh the good ole days!!!

i miss them
    Fred

• Options
    maybe next year the thread can be named; O's quest to get some pitching.
    ORIOLES FOR TRADE
    My 57 set
    1957 O's team: Completed
    1978 O's team: 71.4%
    1980 O's team: 85.7%
    1974 O's team: 74.2%
  • Options
    disappointing year but some players really played well, huff, markakis, jones that's about it.
    i hope we get better soon, i think we will with the new front office, i think roberts, huff, caberra among others will go this off season.
    how about they activate gutherie to get shelled sunday. nice!

here to getting pitching.
    Fred