Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

**ALERT** Fake Pujols Fleer Legacy Rookie Autos , SCANS...

13»

Comments

• Options
    for instance, here is an example of a group of On-Card Autos by Pujols his rookie year....Pujols signed about 75 leather versions, 80 wall versions, and 150 Lumber versions.......

he signed these all at once, as his signature is the same in most of these cards.....it is however, a bit different from the 2 Fleer legacy versions we are discussing....

• Options
    STAN, heres an experiment......................

take 200 1988 topps cards (or similar junk)

stack them together, take a pen and sign each one, WITHOUT MOVING IT FROM THE TOP OF THE STACK

you will see that the first 50 you sign look a bit shaky and different since you cant lean your palm on a level surface

when you get near the bottom of the stack, your auto will look better.....

when you are signing hundreds of cards, you want to do it as quickly as possible and you wont pull the top card off the stack , put it down, and sign it, then pick it up again to put it in the signed pile.....
  • Options
    Fandango,

Yes, but the sigs are legit, and the letter formations are still pretty much the same. He signed his name 2 different ways his rookie season. The abbreviated version you see on those Fleer Sweet Sig cards(earlier certified card sig), and his full last name on the Fleer Legacy cards(later in the 2001 year & into 2002).
  • Options

<< <i>STAN, heres an experiment......................

stack them together, take a pen and sign each one, WITHOUT MOVING IT FROM THE TOP OF THE STACK

you will see that the first 50 you sign look a bit shaky and different since you cant lean your palm on a level surface

when you are signing hundreds of cards, you want to do it as quickly as possible and you wont pull the top card off the stack , put it down, and sign it, then pick it up again to put it in the signed pile..... >>

My $500 offer stands that I replied to your pm about. You wanna take me up on it? I'm ready when you are, so we can put this to rest once and for all.
  • Options

<< <i>STAN, heres an experiment......................

when you are signing hundreds of cards, you want to do it as quickly as possible and you wont pull the top card off the stack , put it down, and sign it, then pick it up again to put it in the signed pile..... >>

That's not exactly how they sign cards. Do some research on this topic, and you can get a better idea of how it's done.
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    amazing how many of these cards are for sale at one time on ebay....

who is still paying over $200 for these????????

havent seen a real one in [years] maybe
  • Options
    UphillUphill Posts: 360 ✭✭

<< <i>

who is still paying over $200 for these????????

>>

Uninformed Cardinal (specifically Pujols) fans? I believe they were all in Chicago this past weekend.
    Jamie

Looking for Charlie (Charley) Maxwell cards.
  • Options
    look at this guy he has 3 fakes all ending tonight

LINK
  • Options
    update....

these [unsigned autograph ] cards were purchased at the 2007 National in Cleveland and are being distibuted out of Monroe Michigan....
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    how does this one look?

thanks in advance...

Pujols Auto?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    seem to be a lot of red flags with that one..stay away!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    funny Q&A on that fake pujols auto in the last link...

Q: this is the only one in blue that i have seen. and the signiture is in alittle different spot and smaller.
    A: Thanks.

hah.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    un - believable....this card is going for over $300 again.....dont people know by now? pisses me off
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    MinorLeagueSource -- this is the thread I was referring to-

m
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    csmtampacsmtampa Posts: 1,828
    Although there are some authentic ones out there, the problem with this card is they all say authentic autograph.

Regardless of how the autograph might look, people who don't know about the cards history will still purchase them.

It's like the buyback problem. If it has a holo from the card company, it must be good right?

caveat emptor
  • Options
    if someone is going to spend $300 shouldnt they have an idea about what they are buying? just look at any other of his autos and you know its not the same.....people are so friggin dumb sometimes....i wonder why i try to help...
  • Options
    just wanted to bring this thread up for any newbies...

sadly i must admit the problem with tis card has only gotten worse...

the forger has now improved (facsimiled) a new fake...
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Is Pujols wife still signing his cards?
  • Options
    no wise ass...

a ROTTEN EGG is signing his Fleer Legacy Auto Rookie after it was autioned off at the Fleer Bankrupt giveaway...

why are people compelled to leave wise ass, funny guy comments on a serious as hell thread?

LSU is gone and so should his WISE ASS mentality that was rampant on these boards...

come on people grow up! THIS BOARD IS FOR EDUACTION AND INFORMATION..ITS NOT A COMEDY BOARD
  • Options
    So who was signing his stickers on some of last years pack pulled manufacturer authenticated auto's that psa/dna and jsa have been failing, because it wasn't Albert.
  • Options
    maybe it was Vlad signing them
  • Options

<< <i>maybe it was Vlad signing them >>

What a wise ass answer.
  • Options

<< <i>

What a wise ass answer. >>

your insane

EVERY POST I HAVE MADE IN THE LAST WEEK is followed by you ..stalker
  • Options

<< <i>

What a wise ass answer. >>

The thread is serious as hell.
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is Pujols wife still signing his cards? >>

I heard it was one of his mistresses
  • Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭

Resurrecting an old thread. Is this a legit Pujols signature https://ebay.com/itm/ALBERT-PUJOLS-2001-FLEER-LEGACY-102-AUTHENTIC-ROOKIE-RC-AUTO-300-PSA-9-GRADED/253425460589?hash=item3b0155a56d:g:FtcAAOSw2gxY0pfX

I have been periodically picking up Pujols auto RCs in PSA 9. I don't know jack squat about signatures so seeing if any Pujuls auto experts can weigh in.

Thanks,

Robb