Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2007 Allen and Ginter

1313233343537»

Comments

• Options

• Options
    so, i'd like to finish my goals for this set up before 2008 comes out. i still need the following relics:

Mia Hamm
    Bruce Lee
    David Ortiz
    Arthur Shorin

I also need a bunch of mini cards since i decided way late in the game that i like those better. i have about half the set... looking for a good deal on a large lot or two. regular or A&G back are fine but i don't care for the black border ones

PM me
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    pm sent on you mini needs.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options

<< <i>so, i'd like to finish my goals for this set up before 2008 comes out. i still need the following relics: Jamie Fischer Julio Juarez Mia Hamm Bruce Lee Dan O'Brien David Ortiz Barry Bonds Arthur Shorin Keith Olbermann I also need a bunch of mini cards since i decided way late in the game that i like those better. i have about half the set... looking for a good deal on a large lot or two. regular or A&G back are fine but i don't care for the black border ones PM me >>

I have the Juarez Jersey - just send me your address and I'll ship it to you. You helped me a ton with this product late last year, so it's the least I can do image

Thank you! Bill

edit: hey Paul, Looks like I already have your addy from a previous deal and it looks like I was already good to ya once image I'm gonna do it again anyway! SHould be there in a few days. Bill
    kshorton says: i gots an Empire State Building card... seeking advice.. is this better and worth more than my psa 3 franco harris 1973 topps card which i defouled by trying to make a baby with ? Please advise. the franco card is graded.. the ESB card is not yet, and I do not want to have a baby with the ESB card.
  • Options
    hey BIll!

yes, you were VERY good to me already. thanks for the Juarez. let me know if I can help you with anything.

Thanks!
    White Whales:
  • Options
    Hi Paul,
    Did the Juarez Jersey card arrive? Just checkin in! THanks. Bill
    kshorton says: i gots an Empire State Building card... seeking advice.. is this better and worth more than my psa 3 franco harris 1973 topps card which i defouled by trying to make a baby with ? Please advise. the franco card is graded.. the ESB card is not yet, and I do not want to have a baby with the ESB card.
  • Options
    no it hasn't. uh oh!
    White Whales:
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Just picked up a coral snake for $7.50 + shipping. I think I'm almost done with this set. I hope to have a large batch of minis in the near future.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Bill,

it arrived today. THANKS!!! you're TOO kind.

what are you working on in your collection these days?

edited to add:

down to needing only these relics. has anyone even seen an Ortiz? one has yet to pop up on ebay (in the last few months anyway).

Mia Hamm
    Bruce Lee
    David Ortiz
    Arthur Shorin

also still in need of minis.

White Whales:
  • Options
    I've got an Indonesia mini if anyone needs it?
    Atlanta Braves, Charlotte Hornets, Shawn Kemp, Dale Murphy, and Bobby Engram.
  • Options
    I have a bunch of minis that I would like to get rid of. I am concentrating on getting the full size cards autographed either IP or TTM, so I am in need of extra full size cards. If anyone would like to trade my minis for your extra full size cards send me a PM. I have a regular, A&G back, black border, and even a Sammy Sosa no # white border. I would prefer to just trade the whole lot of mine for a large lot of full size cards but I may be able to look for specific cards if someone needs something.

Donnie
    "WITH GORILLA GONE, WILL THERE BE HOPE FOR MAN?" Daniel Quinn, Ishmael
  • Options
    parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Donnie, I am up for a trade...how many minis do you have?

I've got a shoe box (2 rows) full of regular size cards.

I'm guessing about 1200 cards, but not sure how many fit in a shoe box.

let me know.
    thx, jim
  • Options

<< <i>down to needing only these relics. has anyone even seen an Ortiz? one has yet to pop up on ebay (in the last few months anyway).

Mia Hamm
    Bruce Lee
    David Ortiz
    Arthur Shorin

also still in need of minis. >>

I finished up my relic set late last year and have the Ortiz but no doubles to help you out. Good luck wrapping this one up.

Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets
  • Options
    DonnieD,

i also have a shoe box full of extras that i would trade for minis. let me know.
    White Whales:
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Since this thread is bumped, does anyone have any of the flags for sale or trade?
  • Options
    down to needing only 2 relics.

Bruce Lee
    Arthur Shorin

still need a bunch of minis as well. PM for trades/sales
    White Whales:
  • Options
    tillertiller Posts: 149 ✭✭
    I just went thru my set card by card, I thought I had them all, but Im missing 1 common card. #158. Jason Kendall. I checked all my doubles, no dice. Anyone , I can send a S.A.S.E. I can trade whatever. Thanks, Dave.
  • Options
    <FONT face=Verdana>Does anyone have any of these? I would love to finish this one!</FONT>
    <FONT face=Verdana>2007 A&G Back Minis: 243 286 297 320 331 349</FONT>
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Geordie

I still have these from 07

Algeria
    Belgium
    Brazil
    Chile
    Columbia
    Greece
    Egypt
    Jamacia
    Isreal
    Netherlands
    Nigeria
    Peru

wem..sorry nothing off your list

Kevin
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Geordie, I still haven't been back east...so if Kevin can help you out, I'll fill in the gaps when I actually go home.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    I need these if anyone has them.

2007 Allen & Ginter (Needs)

Base Needs: 178*, 302*,

A&G back Mini: 55, 71, 72, 75, 107*, 116, 130*, 142, 152*, 168, 178*, 193*, 243*, 244, 262, 270, 308, 309*, 317*, 319*, 321*, 325*, 334*, 336, 340*, 349*, 350*,

National Promos: NCC1, NCC6, NCC7
    National Mini Promos: NCC2, NCC3, NCC4, NCC6

CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    I don't really have any 07 needs, but I'll be happy to trade any of the below for Bruce Lee minis, Ichiro minis, United States flags, or "junk" autographs from the 07 set. Also would be happy with Nolan Ryan minis from the 06 set and any World Leaders, Ancient Icons, or Baseball Icons from the 08 set.

Barring that, if you see one or two cards you need and don't have any of the above, PM me and I'll probably let ya have 'em.

If you see a larger chunk of cards you want, we can work out a cash offer too.

Here is what I have left over from the 2007 set:

Reg Back minis: 10 x2, 12 x 2, 13, 22 x2, 25, 26, 65, 70, 77 x2, 78, 84 x2, 86, 94, 99, 132, 145, 149, 153, 156, 161, 169, 171, 183, 185 x2, 187 x2, 188, 189, 191, 198, 199, 205, 206, 221, 235, 237, 241, 242 x2, 245, 258, 260, 274, 278, 302, 306 x2, 312 x2, 313, 325, 327, 337, 339, 341, 343 x2

A&G Back minis: 111, 177, 199, 227, 237, 258, 262, 323

Black Border minis: 11, 12, 71, 136, 141, 185, 205, 241, 343, 347

Flags: Algeria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada x2, China, Columbia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica x2, Kenya, Netherlands, Norway x3, Phillipines, Portugal x2, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, Turkey

Emperor: Tiberius
    Relic: Eric Chavez AGR-EC jersey

Also have a box of about 350 misc base commons (no SPs though).
    Nolan Ryan & Edgar Martinez are my favorite players...
    mosaic's Nolan Ryan Basic Topps registry set
    mosaic's Big 3 Nolan Ryan Run Showcase
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Are people still falling for this?

Dice-K 1 of 1
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭

<< <i>Are people still falling for this?

Dice-K 1 of 1 >>

Wow I hope not especially for $799. I remember busting the first box in that case, I though I had hit a hot box having a 1/1 in every pack. Dumb move on Topps part.
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    In preparation for 2010, I busted two 2007 boxes, hit a Rollins bazooka back, a black mamba and in the last box a Wang Auto....book 250.00! WOO HOO
  • Options

<< <i>In preparation for 2010, I busted two 2007 boxes, hit a Rollins bazooka back, a black mamba and in the last box a Wang Auto....book 250.00! WOO HOO >>

Walt,
    do you usually get this excited about pulling a Wang?

image Nice card.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    I have never pulled a nice wang, finally!
  • Options
    The auto'd Wang was nice, but it would have been much cooler if it was the Wooden Wang.

CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The auto'd Wang was nice, but it would have been much cooler if it was the Wooden Wang. >>

Its a bit embarrasing that the Wooden Wang is also a mini.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.