Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Denver ANA........ Sound off if you're going !!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    HalfsenseHalfsense Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    Denver? Convention? I had no idea......(heh-heh).....

There's already been a nice mention in the Denver Post newspaper about some of the outstanding exhibits at the upcoming show. I'll be there from start to finish, spending most of my time drooling in the exhbit area.

-donn-
    "If it happens in numismatics, it's news to me....
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I can't remember if I'm going in this thread but my wife, kids, and I are going.

Not sure what day(s) the boy and I will be there but my wife is going to go for part of a day as well!
  • Options
    PrethenPrethen Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to try to be there every single day. Plus, I'll be at the 2 big pre-shows.

Bruce
  • Options
    seateddimeseateddime Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭
    will be there with a fist full of dollars (and a checkbook too!)
    I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    I have already made plans to be there All day friday and will also try Sat and Sunday......Where are we doing lunch?? Hopefully I will get to meet some board members this time....the last 2 Santa Clara shows I only met with VamsandMore and Carl W.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    Monday at the BHNC Corn Roast- Saturday.
  • Options
    TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    Yes, Table #452
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭
    We'll be there!
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have already made plans to be there All day friday and will also try Sat and Sunday......Where are we doing lunch?? Hopefully I will get to meet some board members this time....the last 2 Santa Clara shows I only met with VamsandMore and Carl W. >>

What about a big forum party like we had in Pittsburgh?

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    A big forum dinner would be great. I'd get a chance to meet some of the Left Coast members who never make it to the shows here in the East.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Airline ticket and hotel confirmation already in hand; I'll be there Wed-Sat.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    I'm thinking that Cammie needs a "Bachelor Party" !!!!!!!!

If not, then we'll have to rely on the old stand-by..........

Party in Idaho Gals room !!!!!!! image
    Cam-Slam 2-6-04
    3 "DAMMIT BOYS"
    4 "YOU SUCKS"
    Numerous POTD (But NONE officially recognized)
    Seated Halves are my specialty !
    Seated Half set by date/mm COMPLETE !
    Seated Half set by WB# - 289 down / 31 to go !!!!!
    (1) "Smoebody smack him" from CornCobWipe !
    IN MEMORY OF THE CUOF image
  • Options
    I have a table there. stop by and say hello. Dave Weygant
    dalias13@hotmail.com
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    After saying that I was not going for several months now....I can't take it any more. Booked my airfare a couple of minutes ago. Will be there Thurs-Sun.image
  • Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there behind table #551.
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭

<< <i>After saying that I was not going for several months now....I can't take it any more. Booked my airfare a couple of minutes ago. Will be there Thurs-Sun.image >>

It was the 1933 Saints that did it, huh? image

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977

<< <i>

<< <i>After saying that I was not going for several months now....I can't take it any more. Booked my airfare a couple of minutes ago. Will be there Thurs-Sun.image >>

It was the 1933 Saints that did it, huh? image >>

Nope, I don't collect modern gold bullionimage
  • Options
    ByersByers Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop by my table #533 Mike Byers and say hi.
    mikebyers.com Dealer in Major Mint Errors, Die Trials & Patterns - Author of NLG Best World Coin Book World's Greatest Mint Errors - Publisher & Editor of minterrornews.com.
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH YEAH!image
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options

<< <i>

It was the 1933 Saints that did it, huh? image >>

..or the possibility of a party! image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there for the auctions, pre-shows and all the opening festivities. I'll be there for nine days total, and at the ANA from Tuesday until Sunday.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    uofa1285uofa1285 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭
    I'll be there Mon - Weds...just made the reservations!

Visit my eBay Store to see my (mostly) overpriced Rainbow Toned PCGS/NGC coins! IshopCoinShows4You
  • Options
    I will be attending on Friday with a possible showing on Saturday depending on finances. Just look for a 6'5" tall, brn hair, glasses guy pouring over Morgans wearing a red shirt with Black tribal flames all over it.

Hopefully I will get to meet some other board members....I attended the last 2 Santa Clara shows and only got to meet up with Carl W. and meet the guys from VAMSnMORE.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    Thursday and Friday.
  • Options
    DrPeteDrPete Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there.

Look for me at Harry Laibstain's tables, will be helping him out. Several exhibits of coins will be at his tables for your viewing pleasure.

Stop by and say hello.

Peter
    Dr. Pete
  • Options
    I'll still be there! Already viewed the ANR and Superior lots. Tomorrow I hit the Heritage lots and the National Western Show and drop off some coins at PCGS at the DTC Show. As I said before, if you need a restaurant suggestion, let me know.
  • Options
    CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139
    Drove half the way there and the other half had me turn back. Oh well, there's always Sept Long Beach. Really wanted to get to the SSDC meeting.
    Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member
  • Options

<< <i>Drove half the way there and the other half had me turn back. Oh well, there's always Sept Long Beach. Really wanted to get to the SSDC meeting. >>

OHHH NOOO
    "Everyday above ground is a good day"

• Options
    RegulatedRegulated Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here, holed up in my hotel room with music blaring, waiting for the coming coin apocalypse...

What is now proved was once only imagined. - William Blake
  • Options
    I'll be there tuesday evening.

Bring my FH SLQ's to dump on the market.
    "Everyday above ground is a good day"

• Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there Wednesday through Friday.
  • Options
    I'm halfway there. I'm in the Dallas Ft Worth airport waiting for my flight to Colorado Springs.
  • Options
    I will drive up from Colorado Springs on Saturday. I just have to stop by the bank (credit union) on the way up.

Should I wear a nametag?
    Some call it an accumulation not a collection
  • Options
    Rare Coins of New Hampshire will be table #1119. Please stop by to get a dose of originality and to say hello.
  • Options
    I'm in Colorado! Let the party begin!! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file