Home Sports Talk
Options

Skip2MyLou MADE A BET and when he lost he is BACKING OUT!!!!!!! What an ASS!

124»

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Skippy is sounding really pathetic.

It is his problem that he forgot about a bet that he made in WRITING anyway. He admitted that he would have never made that bet 2 weeks before the game because his team was in a slump. Why did GOBRAVESGO need to confirm a few days before the game?....so you can then tell him the bet was a joke just because you were seeing your team having a horrible week? That is weaseling out of your own terms you made months before. Both of you agreed to bet on a game which was to take place months later. No one bets on games that have already been played. Your reasoning is illogical at best.

Since you like reminders so much, this thread is a reminder that in the court of public opinion, you are definately in the wrong.

I hate gambling and never go near it, but a man's word is a man's word. Next time, be careful what you say and write. Your contention that the bet was a joke does not hold up because you have bet on this forum before and collected REAL money. If a forum member who never bet before--on this forum or anywhere else--suddenly felt so passionate about his team and says he bets his team will win it all this year....that can be regarded as a metaphor to emphasize his die hard passion. You, are certainly not in that category since you have actively betted on this forum.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Andre.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Ha this is still alive! When do I get MY $100 back Skip? I paid my loss!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>it was a joke of course....
    betting on here was banned by the mods...so it's all a moot point.
    I think they have to have something to hold on to right now because the noles are about to be the national champions.
    And deep down that hurts them because they know bobby bowden is the greatest coach to ever coach the game of football. >>

So have you refunded the other posters' money (such as dabeef's $100) from these illegal bets? I didn't think so, welcher. >>

I never recieved any money back from him.

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    From page 3 ttt
  • Options
    gyocomgdgyocomgd Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭
    SkiptomyLou or whoever is a liar and thief.
    On a 1 to 50 scale, his character is about a 4.
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

It is illegal to make any bets on these boards. Those that do will be removed per PSA. Wanna bet?image
  • Options
    this should be pinned to the top permanently until he either pays up or shuts up.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    BOOGAH!!
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GBG has not posted since March. Did he bet banned?
  • Options

<< <i>GBG has not posted since March. Did he bet banned? >>

Yes, a long time ago.
  • Options
    Heck

we need to bring this baby back out since he is now showing his face again.
  • Options

<< <i>In case the WELCHER needs to be reminded:

image >>

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>In case the WELCHER needs to be reminded:

image >>

image >>

"payment methods"? That's funny - his methods were to not make any payment.
  • Options
    Sure would be nice to receive my money back!
    Am I speaking Chinese?