Home Sports Talk
Options

Skip2MyLou MADE A BET and when he lost he is BACKING OUT!!!!!!! What an ASS!

Comments

• Options
    Looks like he also wet the bed.image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I think it appears he crapped his pants too.

pay the man!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    and the mild joy he might have tonight because VaTech folded and gave them the win, will fade quickly when the Unranked semen-oles will be playing Penn State in the bowl and will get their Asses handed to them by the BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL COACH ALIVE! image

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    long way to go in this game as v tech is coming back now 27-15 with 7:44 left
  • Options

<< <i>WTF I DIDN'T BET! I had no clue this was still on even! If i did I would have paid!wtf ever...

seriously had he just confirmed we had this bet I would have remembered. I didn't even remember the damn bet! And with our recent slide there is no way in hell I would have made this bet. I can't believe you guys are making a big deal out of this bs >>

YOU need to read your OWN WORDS my young friend. YOU made the bet, and YOU came up with the $500 dollar figure, and YOU even said that you expected ME to run and hide and not pay................ to which I responded " I am not at all worried about anything except how I will be Spending YOUR money when the Gators win! image Meet you back here about 8pm, on 11/26/05 " which is EXACTLY what I did. How is it my fault that even though you are now too chickenshit to Pay up a bet you MOUTHED OFF and made ON YOUR OWN???

READ IT ALL ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD. http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=40&threadid=423966

And since you are being such a PunkAss about it, and coming up with the LAME excuse about "not remembering it", I assure you that I will NOT let this go until you pay up. and from the sound of it, neither will many others here.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    So................any closure on this?

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>So................any closure on this? >>

He has not posted as Skip2myloius but has certainly posted as at least 3 other ids

and no, there is no closure.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    of course not, he's a nutless wonder just like his fellow nutless wonder joestalin the liar.

what a pair of losers.
  • Options

Skip2MyLostMyLunchThisIsAllMakingMeSoNervous
  • Options
    Doesnt even have the balls to make a post now. Reminds me of SkiVermont.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    This isn't right. Collecting on winning bets and welching on losers is completely unacceptable. There is no doubt the bet was made in plain English. If $500 is too much to pay all at once, at least offer to pay $100 a month. Isn't it worth your self-respect? To know that your word is your bond?

Is $500 worth losing your dignity over? It wouldn't be to me. Be a man, it's not too late even with everything that's been said. You'll feel better about yourself.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    He doesn't care, he doesn't have any value or worth...no doubt he'll soon be posting under a new name.

But it's good to know that criminoles fan is gone...now if we can just get rid of stalin, we'd be much better off.
  • Options
    This thread shall never die!!!

Nothing worse than a welcher, skip2myloser.
  • Options

<< <i>and if you zoom in even more you will see Skippy up close! image

image >>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! image

As far as not paying up the bet, that is pathetic.
  • Options

<< <i>not paying up the bet, that is pathetic. >>

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

• Options

<< <i>not paying up the bet, that is pathetic. >>

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options

<< <i>FYI my deleted post was simply this guys address I sent the $100 to. I guess they dont want his address posted here... >>

The name he gave me was

Shawn Lucenius
    Indianapolis IN,
  • Options
    Shawn Lucenius
    Yeah thats the one I had too...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    we wouldn't want this douchebag to think everyone had forgotten about this!

To The Top!
  • Options

<< <i>we wouldn't want this douchebag to think everyone had forgotten about this!

To The Top! >>

• Options
    In case you have not heard around these parts, over on the Open Forum,

GoBravesGo has been Bammed from the forum!

I guess that Skip2MyLou may make another appearance around here sometime soon!

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    classic stuff here.....

• Options
    Always a good read.....
  • Options
    w/e....
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>w/e.... >>

Whatever? You welched on a bet, and you expect people to forget?

GTF out of here you clown.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>w/e.... >>

Whatever? You welched on a bet, and you expect people to forget?

GTF out of here you clown. >>

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a clown! at least get an alt ID! this is so pathetic it's funny! what a dope!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ttt as a reminder
  • Options
    tttimage
  • Options
    haha

and he's *still* here posting...what a dope!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    shawn lucenius of indianapolis,in is a loser and a liar?.. lol..

ps: please die,skip2mylou..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    it was a joke of course....
    betting on here was banned by the mods...so it's all a moot point.
    I think they have to have something to hold on to right now because the noles are about to be the national champions.
    And deep down that hurts them because they know bobby bowden is the greatest coach to ever coach the game of football.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Annnnd, your a non paying punk.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>it was a joke of course....
    I think they have to have something to hold on to right now because the noles are about to be the national champions.
    And deep down that hurts them because they know bobby bowden is the greatest coach to ever coach the game of football. >>

So have you refunded the other posters' money (such as dabeef's $100) from these illegal bets? I didn't think so, welcher.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>it was a joke of course....
    And deep down that hurts them because they know bobby bowden is the greatest coach to ever coach the game of football. >>

Betting on here was not banned clearly until AFTER you welched, therefore your bet was still valid and you are still a welcher trying to come up with any lame excuse you can to justify your not making good on it.
  • Options
    hahah skip is *still* talking?

If betting was banned, you better be sending back that money you won.

• Options
    had they even mentioned the bet within a day or so of the game I would have confirmed it. But they did not...the difference is dabeef and I had agreed on the bet that week and that weekend he followed up to see if it was still on and I confirmed....
    had it been confirmed and I said yep bet is still on even tho FSU had no OLine and injurys killed us...then ok. But it was not...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    LAME!!!

You made a bet and you welched!!!!! PERIOD!!!
  • Options
    Annnnd your a non paying punk. Alls I know is a bet is a bet, you didn't pay up. You bet, you lost, you didn't pay up punk.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>had they even mentioned the bet within a day or so of the game I would have confirmed it. But they did not...the difference is dabeef and I had agreed on the bet that week and that weekend he followed up to see if it was still on and I confirmed....
    had it been confirmed and I said yep bet is still on even tho FSU had no OLine and injurys killed us...then ok. But it was not... >>

It was confirmed when you said, "aight 500$...Florida State will beat Florida in gainesville...." It's your fault for accepting the wager months in advance.

Either pay the man or reimburse debeef; there is no in between. Untill then, you will be reminded of being the welcher you are in every single one of your postings and threads.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Give him some time to save up his lunch money.....

geesh...school just started.image
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    this thread again?
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    Anybody know where dabeef's at? maybe he has this turkey's addy?

loth
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    You know, with the exception of a few like skippy on here I believe most of us are either adults or mature enough to just let this whole thing die and move on. I suggest we all simply ignore this tool and let him make posts that only he will reply to (or maybe JS). He is obviously not a person to be trusted if he wont make good on his bets, so why ever waste your time replying to him?
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>You know, with the exception of a few like skippy on here I believe most of us are either adults or mature enough to just let this whole thing die and move on. I suggest we all simply ignore this tool and let him make posts that only he will reply to (or maybe JS). He is obviously not a person to be trusted if he wont make good on his bets, so why ever waste your time replying to him? >>

Good point, and you are totally, 100% correct. Ignoring him is completely the right thing to do.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>had they even mentioned the bet within a day or so of the game I would have confirmed it. But they did not...the difference is dabeef and I had agreed on the bet that week and that weekend he followed up to see if it was still on and I confirmed....
    had it been confirmed and I said yep bet is still on even tho FSU had no OLine and injurys killed us...then ok. But it was not... >>

What a load of crap.

In case the WELCHER needs to be reminded: