Home Sports Talk

Skip2MyLou MADE A BET and when he lost he is BACKING OUT!!!!!!! What an ASS!

in case you do not remember..... this is the thread where he bet me $500 on FSU to win because they "own the swamp"!imageimageimage

well, he is a Chickenshit that is now backing out on the bet HE made! WHAT A FREAKIN WUSS! and his excuse was even Wimpier than him backing out to begin with!

He did not responed to any of the many threads about it, instead he sent me a pm that said, "uh not really. You didn't confirm that bet was on...neither did I....so no go."................................. TOTALLY PATHETIC!

Here is what I responed, and here is my offer in exchange for the $500 HE OWES ME!

<< <i>image Lame as hell in fact. image

tell you what.
You just keep your mouth shut for about 10 years about anything to do with sports and we will call it even! >>

I think that is worth $500...................................................... image

Comments

• << <i>As for the bet? No I do not...and you have not really brought up and retold me so I knew and could assure you it was still on. So there is no bet as far as I'm concerned. >>

yes I did a few weeks ago when you were bowing up about your "team" again! re-read this thread Bet reminder on 10/29!

and a bet is a bet. You made it, why is it MY job to remind you? if anything You should have been reminding ME!

you are just a freakin JOKE (even more than you were before!)

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< well, he is a Chickensht that is now backing out on the bet HE made! WHAT A FREAKIN WUSS! and his excuse was even Wimpier than him backing out to begin with! >>>

I didn't look at the links but presuming what you said is true then of course you are right about the reneging on the bets. But maybe everyone will realize that betting money against each other in internet forums is a bad idea. The "fun" bets such as sig-line bets are to me the best way to do it. Frankly, I was so distraught over losing the sig-line bets twice to the Cowboys fans here this season, I think I might have paid $500 after I lost to get out of having to do it - LOL.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like something Kevin aka "Joe big mouth Stalin" would do, he is another one who runs his mouth and hides when he is wrong. We made a lousy fifty dollar bet that my Patriots would win more games than his bucs, then he changes it to betting the Patriots wouldnt win the Super Bowl last year, FINE Pats win and geek boy wont respond to my posts. I wouldnt reccomend doing any wagers on this sight, people like to hide behind screen names.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    print out the threads and file a civil suit against him in your local court. get a judgement entry against him for the 500.00 and it will follow him around on his credit report, etc....until he makes good.

That's assuming someone here actually knows his name/address.

that or just call his parents and get him grounded.image
  • IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Since gambling is illegal in most states I would love to see someone take this to court. If you do leave your valuables at home. Reminds me of the time when an employee came to me asking adice, seems like her drug dealer boyfriend had taken a check from a former safety who played for the NY Jets for a cocaine buy and the check bounced. I told her to by all means have her boyfriend prosecute him for a rubber check.

Edited to add: Oh yeah best part was the check bouncer came to the bank and threatened me for closing his checking account. Of course I invited him to sue. And you guys wonder why I think you are nuts if you idolize these guys. image
    IM, it was a joke! kinda like ND having a chance against OSU if that comes to fruition!image

• << <i>Sounds to me like something Kevin aka "Joe big mouth Stalin" would do, he is another one who runs his mouth and hides when he is wrong. >>

or he changes the subject to avoid critisim on how stupid he is on college football image

• Nothing better to do so I checked the thread.

There was an offer made and a commitment accepted by both parties. Amounts and terms were agreed upon.

A discussion ensued concerning payment with each party commenting about spending the other's money.

Seems there was certainly enough banter to constitute a bet.

As for the lack of payment....well he is an FSU fan. Lawlessness and dishonesty rules the day in that camp.

Camp BLOW-den that is.
  • are you friggin kidding me? LOOK HOW OLD THAT POST IS? this guy brings up an old post? all he had to do was before the game make a thread are we still on for that bet that was made 2+months ago? Cry about it. I bet you need the money...but this is a laugher at best. I have made a bet on here one other time and I had planned to abide by it. But only because we KNEW the bet and pmed each other prior and up to the bet. So shut the uck up with your damn crying.
    Real recognize REAL

<< <i>IM, it was a joke! kinda like ND having a chance against OSU if that comes to fruition!image >>

yes Goose I knew that considering what your livelihood is, wouldn't surprise me if he did it anyway. image Consider who we are talking about LOL.

<< <i>are you friggin kidding me? LOOK HOW OLD THAT POST IS? this guy brings up an old post? all he had to do was before the game make a thread are we still on for that bet that was made 2+months ago? Cry about it. I bet you need the money...but this is a laugher at best. I have made a bet on here one other time and I had planned to abide by it. But only because we KNEW the bet and pmed each other prior and up to the bet. So shut the uck up with your damn crying. >>

Translation: My word is no good and I am dumb enough to think you guys are dumb enough to buy into what I just wrote. image

• Is there a statute of limitations for gentlemen who make a bet?

The bet was made for a game occuring in the future. The date was set.

Perhaps since you were so sure of a win you should have confirmed the wager also?

It's in writing with no mention of confirmation needed.

What - are you renting a car or buying a plane ticket?

Excuse me Mr. GoBraves, I am calling to confirm our bet that was agreed upon on such and such date. Are you still willing to pay me when I win?

Please.

Writing checks that your mouth can't cash, son.

Hope you're not planning to major in economics.
    <<< are you friggin kidding me? LOOK HOW OLD THAT POST IS? this guy brings up an old post? all he had to do was before the game make a thread are we still on for that bet that was made 2+months ago? Cry about it. I bet you need the money...but this is a laugher at best. I have made a bet on here one other time and I had planned to abide by it. But only because we KNEW the bet and pmed each other prior and up to the bet. So shut the uck up with your damn crying. >>>

Good thing you didn't bet with and then tell this story to Vito Corleone. You'd be "sleeping with the fishes" - LOL
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>are you friggin kidding me? LOOK HOW OLD THAT POST IS? this guy brings up an old post? all he had to do was before the game make a thread are we still on for that bet that was made 2+months ago? Cry about it. I bet you need the money...but this is a laugher at best. I have made a bet on here one other time and I had planned to abide by it. But only because we KNEW the bet and pmed each other prior and up to the bet. So shut the uck up with your damn crying. >>

lame.. very lame.. you suck.. pay the man HIS damn money you owe him..
    ·p_A·
    I’m not accusing anyone of anything here but this thread reminds me somewhat of a classic con artist scam. Scammers at the horse racetrack will try to make bets with other gamblers and of course try to collect on the winning bets, while finding excuses not to pay off on the losing bets. As far as the internet, a scammer could join as many internet sports forums as possible, bet as much as possible and then as noted, renege on losing bets and try to collect on winning bets. As I mentioned earlier, don’t ever gamble, even for small amounts because a scammer could possibly suck you in by paying off on a small bet, then making a large bet with you and then reneging if losing that bet but fully expecting to collect if winning - especially if he paid you on a bet - the scammer will have your name and address if you would try reneging on a large bet which could create problems for you.
  • gobravesgo/bkah you are the biggest jackass on here. uve started like 30 threads about fsu. big deal they lost and they suck. do u even have a team? besides the braves who choke every damn year. guess ur too much of a wuss to tell us who your favorite team is? or were you too dumb to get into college?
  • he has no team. He just thinks it's funny mocking other teams. He probably has a team like the vols! lmao!
    Real recognize REAL
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>he has no team. He just thinks it's funny mocking other teams. He probably has a team like the vols! lmao! >>

Funny that you change the thread direction skip2myloser.

You owe him the money.

You lost the bet.

You have no morals.

You make a bet, I don't care if it was 6 months ago, you honor it. Oh wait, you, like the criminoles, have *no* honor.

You knew the terms, you ran your mouth, you both accepted the bet, 2 months or 2 years ago, you OWE him.

Now I propose you put a ban on yourself posting here until you pay...how's that for terms, son?

• << <i>gobravesgo/bkah you are the biggest jackass on here. uve started like 30 threads about fsu. big deal they lost and they suck. do u even have a team? besides the braves who choke every damn year. guess ur too much of a wuss to tell us who your favorite team is? or were you too dumb to get into college? >>

Glad to see that JoeStalin is back! image PLEASE do me and everyone else here a a favor and contact BigKid and put this to rest. It is really tired. As for the braves, it is a good thing we are not talking about baseball (another one of JoeStalin's tactics to Change the Subject to divert attention)

plus, the braves might choke in the big game, but hell, FSU did not CHOKE, they freakin COLLAPSED or better yet, IMPLODED! they lost FOUR GAMES, 3 of them in a row....................................... and the bleeding is NOT STOPPING, because they will lose TWO more this year! That is not a CHOKE, that is just PATHETIC!

• << <i>are you friggin kidding me? LOOK HOW OLD THAT POST IS? this guy brings up an old post? all he had to do was before the game make a thread are we still on for that bet that was made 2+months ago? Cry about it. I bet you need the money...but this is a laugher at best. I have made a bet on here one other time and I had planned to abide by it. But only because we KNEW the bet and pmed each other prior and up to the bet. So shut the uck up with your damn crying. >>

YOU made the bet.................... so why is it MY job to remind YOU? image Plus I did remind you that we made a bet just a few weeks ago when you mentioned wagering again....................... and YES I knew where it was, but wanted YOU to remember about the check your Mouth wrote that your Ass could not cash!

you remembered it too, but just HOPED and PRAYED that everyone else would forget................................... but we didnt.

pay up or continue to be a freakin loudmouth loser who CLEARLY has less College football knowledge than even JoeStalin does! image

• << <i>Funny that you change the thread direction skip2myloser.

You owe him the money.

You lost the bet.

You have no morals.

You make a bet, I don't care if it was 6 months ago, you honor it. Oh wait, you, like the criminoles, have *no* honor.

You knew the terms, you ran your mouth, you both accepted the bet, 2 months or 2 years ago, you OWE him.

Now I propose you put a ban on yourself posting here until you pay...
    >>

• << <i>

<< <i>gobravesgo/bkah you are the biggest jackass on here. uve started like 30 threads about fsu. big deal they lost and they suck. do u even have a team? besides the braves who choke every damn year. guess ur too much of a wuss to tell us who your favorite team is? or were you too dumb to get into college? >>

Glad to see that JoeStalin is back! image PLEASE do me and everyone else here a a favor and contact BigKid and put this to rest. It is really tired. As for the braves, it is a good thing we are not talking about baseball (another one of JoeStalin's tactics to Change the Subject to divert attention)

plus, the braves might choke in the big game, but hell, FSU did not CHOKE, they freakin COLLAPSED or better yet, IMPLODED! they lost FOUR GAMES, 3 of them in a row....................................... and the bleeding is NOT STOPPING, because they will lose TWO more this year! That is not a CHOKE, that is just PATHETIC! >>

no. youre bkah. you can try to hide it, but your posting style is the exact same. (bold words, all caps, italics, i guess because youre too dumb to figure out what the important words are in a sentence so u have to remind yourself). no one else does that other than you 2. few years back bkah started the same thread about some guy he made a bet with and reniged. you should have really made a better effort to act different than bkah lol. and the only reason i brought up the braves is cuz thats what your id is. not like uve admitted what teams you like, probably since you dont know enough about sports to declare favorites. all you do is show up whenever fsu loses to run your mouth

and again, douchebag, I AM NOT JOESTALIN OR SKIPLOU

BOTH ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME SEE. god ur a dumbass do some detective work next time
    9:40 and 10:17 am are the same time?

huh?

• << <i>9:40 and 10:17 am are the same time?

huh? >>

let me dumb it down for you: that is a screenshot. both me and skiplou were on at the same time. the posttime isnt relevant. if i was skiplou, his online icon would be blue (offline). instead, both mine and his are orange (both online). ooh, unless i AM him and i have 2 comps running so i can be on both names at once!

axtell go start fights with everyone u hate (which is everyone) and buzz off
  • Why is Skippy welching on a bet that he made? He actually is the one that initiated it also.

• << <i>no. youre bkah. you can try to hide it, but your posting style is the exact same. (bold words, all caps, italics, i guess because youre too dumb to figure out what the important words are in a sentence so u have to remind yourself). no one else does that other than you 2. few years back bkah started the same thread about some guy he made a bet with and reniged. >>

Yeah, no one else has EVER used all the features that are available at the top of every single persons post window! image

I will PM BigKid and he can deal with you himself. I am really over you, especially since You really ARE just so obviously someone elses alt-id. And who exactly did BigKid bet with? Let me research that and I bet we will find out who you really are!image (especially since you said that was a "Couple of years ago" and you joined last month! )

<< <i>

<< <i>9:40 and 10:17 am are the same time?

huh? >>

let me dumb it down for you: that is a screenshot. both me and skiplou were on at the same time. the posttime isnt relevant. if i was skiplou, his online icon would be blue (offline). instead, both mine and his are orange (both online). ooh, unless i AM him and i have 2 comps running so i can be on both names at once!

axtell go start fights with everyone u hate (which is everyone) and buzz off >>

How hard would it be to have 2 different browsers (IE and firefox)? I mean it's apparent you are a moron, and those are the only people I hate.

I find it humorous that you are so adamant that you aren't posting as both people....which is the surest sign you ARE both people.

Buzz off? What, are you 6?

• uh oh Axtell! we are both on at the same time and both do not like Johnrjackson, so we must be the same person too!!!!! Does the BOLD or Underline work on your machine, because if it does then I am SURE we are the same person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• << <i>(especially since you said that was a "Couple of years ago" and you joined last month! ) >>

again, ive been reading for awhile. used to post under an old ID years ago (when the sports talk was on the card forum). if u still think im stalin or lou youre wrong. dunno what else to tell you to comfort you
  • and agin, who do you like? u still wont tell, probably cuz youre scared that people will make you cry

<< <i>and agin, who do you like? u still wont tell, probably cuz youre scared that people will make you cry >>

Your English makes me cry.

• << <i>

<< <i>and agin, who do you like? u still wont tell, probably cuz youre scared that people will make you cry >>

Your English makes me cry. >>

That's IMglish. A product of our wonderful educational system.

<< <i>
    That's IMglish. A product of our wonderful educational system. >>

He went to school? I find that difficult to believe.
  • Skippy, you will always be known as a welcher. If FSU had somehow won, you would be here screaming that Braves owes you 500 bones.

So pay up and save what little face you have left. I guarantee you that if you don't I will be here to constantly remind you of your welching ways when you show up around here.

SCOREBOARD!!!
    I'll bet $500 with anyone here that the Steelers lose on Monday night.

Send PayPal payment to scammersrus.com
    I'll bet $500 with anyone here that the Colts lose on Monday night.

Send PayPal payment to scammersrus.com

• << <i>Skippy, you will always be known as a welcher. If FSU had somehow won, you would be here screaming that Braves owes you 500 bones.

So pay up and save what little face you have left. I guarantee you that if you don't I will be here to constantly remind you of your welching ways when you show up around here.

SCOREBOARD!!! >>

I hereby dub you....

Skip2MyLost500BucksButWillNeverPay

• << <i>

<< <i>

Your English makes me cry. >>

That's IMglish. A product of our wonderful educational system. >>

i'm the laziest speller in the world, plus i have big hands. i get real lax when i use the wife's laptop because the keyboard is tiny. i know how to spell, i just choose not to sometimes. not like i need to impress anyone, i fit in real well with all the craptalkers and the misfits round here
    'I have big hands'

'I am lazy'

It takes that much energy to type properly and use proper English?

• with wonderful people like you on here, guess i should triple check my spelling. i know you constantly argue and attack everyone on this board, i feel honored i've finally come of age so to speak and gotten your attention. i look forward to many arguments with you. i'm sure everyone else will enjoy our escapades as well
    /yawn

Were you saying something?

• << <i>/yawn

Were you saying something? >>

with wonderful people like you on here, guess i should triple check my spelling. i know you constantly argue and attack everyone on this board, i feel honored i've finally come of age so to speak and gotten your attention. i look forward to many arguments with you. i'm sure everyone else will enjoy our escapades as well

i made it bold for you. should be easier to read. i guess i will start checking my spelling since typing like a 7th grader is making fools think im skiptomylou. no way in hell that turd could ever form a complete and gramatically correct sentence
    /snore

Look you don't have to triple check your spelling...there's a handy dandy 'preview' button.

And it's too late, everyone knows you and lou are the same person...your self loathing is just sad at this point.

• << <i>i'm the laziest speller in the world, plus i have big hands. i get real lax when i use the wife's laptop because the keyboard is tiny. i know how to spell, i just choose not to sometimes. not like i need to impress anyone, i fit in real well with all the craptalkers and the misfits round here >>

does anyone else think that the funniest part of this sentence is that he wants us to believe he has a Wife.......................................................... or is it just me?
    imageimage

• << <i>everyone knows you and lou are the same person...your self loathing is just sad at this point. >>

imageimage

<< <i>

<< <i>9:40 and 10:17 am are the same time?

huh? >>

axtell go start fights with everyone u hate (which is everyone) and buzz off >>

Not necessarily true JRJ. There are members that are online that DO indeed show up as blue lights. I've seen it. Also, if you had 2 ID's all you'd have to do is open 2 browswer windows. I know....I used to be TheWaffler.image
  • Skippy, you need to pay up boy. That excuse about PMing to confirm is about as lame as it gets. Let me refresh your memory. Me and you bet on this same game (Florida vs Florida St) in '03 and I lost. There was no PM to confirm. The only PM I got was the one giving your address and saying you preferred cash. Which I promply sent. Because I lost. And because I'm not a punk b!+ch who backs out on his bets. Anyone interested in giving this dude a hard time, just let me know. I still got his name and address in my PM archives. Isn't that right, SHAWN?

• << <i>Skippy, you need to pay up boy. That excuse about PMing to confirm is about as lame as it gets. Let me refresh your memory. Me and you bet on this same game (Florida vs Florida St) in '03 and I lost. There was no PM to confirm. The only PM I got was the one giving your address and saying you preferred cash. Which I promply sent. Because I lost. And because I'm not a punk b!+ch who backs out on his bets. Anyone interested in giving this dude a hard time, just let me know. I still got his name and address in my PM archives. Isn't that right, SHAWN? >>

Oh no, is this the same Shawn that stiffs everybody he bets when he loses? but whines like a bitch to get his money if he wins?

I know that dick. He stiffed a buddy of mine too!!

He is Shawn Lucenius and he is a thug kid who has no idea how much this will hurt him someday when he pissess off the wrong person and they kick his ass.
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    Someone have the Otis kick this punks welching A** off the boards.

If you dont have the jack saved from your allowance then dont make a bet.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Wow, skippy, look like you've really earned the respect of your fellow board members. Sounds like it might be time for you to bail.

Good luck on the next board you infest.