Home Sports Talk
Options

Skip2MyLou MADE A BET and when he lost he is BACKING OUT!!!!!!! What an ASS!

Comments

• Options
    Yep, his word mean absolutely NOTHING now, so he might as well not even bother posting.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>Is there a statute of limitations for gentlemen who make a bet? >>

Looks like you are using that term rather loosley in Skip's case.

Pathetic Skip, either stand by your big mouth or just keep it shut.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>9:40 and 10:17 am are the same time?

huh? >>

let me dumb it down for you: that is a screenshot. both me and skiplou were on at the same time. the posttime isnt relevant. if i was skiplou, his online icon would be blue (offline). instead, both mine and his are orange (both online). ooh, unless i AM him and i have 2 comps running so i can be on both names at once!

axtell go start fights with everyone u hate (which is everyone) and buzz off >>

Not necessarily true JRJ. There are members that are online that DO indeed show up as blue lights. I've seen it. Also, if you had 2 ID's all you'd have to do is open 2 browswer windows. I know....I used to be TheWaffler.image >>

i registered another sn just to try it. it didn't work, whenever i refreshed one page it kicked me off and told me to sign in again. i dunno if it works with 2 browsers i only use explorer. but if people wanna keep jumping through hoops and ladders thinking im skip then ok.

by the way i checked....a bet made on a public messageboard won't be held in a court of law. so gobravesgo/bkah, you're out of luck. maybe you should hit up mommy and daddy's cabin fund or something
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>i registered another sn just to try it. it didn't work, whenever i refreshed one page it kicked me off and told me to sign in again. i dunno if it works with 2 browsers i only use explorer. but if people wanna keep jumping through hoops and ladders thinking im skip then ok.
    >>

Come on now, why would you need to refresh both browser windows.

<< <i>
    by the way i checked....a bet made on a public messageboard won't be held in a court of law. so gobravesgo/bkah, you're out of luck. maybe you should hit up mommy and daddy's cabin fund or something >>

Where did you check? And why? Are you involved in this? Oh wait you are! You ARE skippy!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>i registered another sn just to try it. it didn't work, whenever i refreshed one page it kicked me off and told me to sign in again. i dunno if it works with 2 browsers i only use explorer. but if people wanna keep jumping through hoops and ladders thinking im skip then ok.
    >>

Come on now, why would you need to refresh both browser windows.

<< <i>
    by the way i checked....a bet made on a public messageboard won't be held in a court of law. so gobravesgo/bkah, you're out of luck. maybe you should hit up mommy and daddy's cabin fund or something >>

Where did you check? And why? Are you involved in this? Oh wait you are! You ARE skippy! >>

www.google.com. great tool. lol im not skippy.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    true JRJ but the court of public opinion can be a real b**ch!!image
  • Options
    If he doesen't pay, I think he should pay back everyone else who has paid up to him when they lost a wager. In fact, if he doesen't send my twenty bucks back, I'm going to give his address and maybe someone who lives near him can go teach him a lesson. This punks name is Shawn Walker. I give him a few days to do the right thing before I give his addy out. I think da beef paid him on a $100 wager they made. You need to give that back too, boy.
  • Options
    I find it incredibly tacky that lou has been so adamant about being paid in the past, yet now is whelching on a bet he made.

Oh wait, he's an FSU fan.

• Options

<< <i>I find it incredibly tacky that lou has been so adamant about being paid in the past, yet now is whelching on a bet he made.

Oh wait, he's an FSU fan. >>

• Options
    WTF I DIDN'T BET! I had no clue this was still on even! If i did I would have paid!wtf ever...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    seriously had he just confirmed we had this bet I would have remembered. I didn't even remember the damn bet! And with our recent slide there is no way in hell I would have made this bet. I can't believe you guys are making a big deal out of this bs.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Skippy, you make Gemmy look like the paragon of Sports Talk integrity. Save some face, dude, and pay back the bets on which you collected.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm not paying back the bets I won because Technically I did not LOSE this bet...it was never on! he brings up a post made 2 friggin months ago and expects me to remember it? hardly! the bet was made more in jest anyways. It was more like one of those things you say when you are just messing around. Not literal...cause no one bets 500$ on a damn football game. Especially when their team has been blown out the past 2+ weeks and are on a slide. All this talk of me being banned? w/e...If that's what you want. I won't come back...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Dude you know damm well if you would've won the bet you would've expected to get paid.

Deny that all you want but you know it's true
  • Options

<< <i>Dude you know damm well if you would've won the bet you would've expected to get paid.

Deny that all you want but you know it's true >>

you find one post by me saying "OK IF I WIN I EXPECT MY MONEY" and I'll f'ing pay this kid. You find a damn post where I even knew about this crap! he brought it up I think a few wks ago and I said "Which bet was that I can't remember?" and never got a damn response.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not literal...cause no one bets 500$ on a damn football game. >>

yes they do, very often.. some people would not consider $500 a very large wager..

you made the bet, pay him..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasted from that other thread, Skip2MyLou11 words:

"I'd be willing to take that bet and run...how much we talking about here my friend?
    100? 200? 500?
    don't get shook now. "

"aight 500$...Florida State will beat Florida in gainesville....I'll let you know how to workout payment methods.
    Lets hope you don't dissapear when they lose. Be a man like the pack fan on here and pay up...
    haha"

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    wow didnt read that stevek..

sounds like a bet to me......
  • Options
    You find a damn post where I even knew about this crap!

Check your first post for this topic

all he had to do was before the game make a thread are we still on for that bet that was made 2+months ago?

Sure sounds like you knew about this crap to me

Just because the bet was made a while ago dosen't mean you don't pay
  • Options
    It's interesting also that Skip2MyLou11 actually initiated the $500 amount.
  • Options
    the bet was made more in jest anyways

Aren't they all , when you LOSE them lol
  • Options
    that was A LONG TIME AGO! geez had he just asked me about this sooner I would have done it. Anyways I'm done with this....
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    maybe you should refund DABEEF'S money then? you took his 100$? and wont pay gobraves?
  • Options
    hey skip,

i have a feeling your a young kid and you probablly don't understand certain things but you'll learn as you grow up

One of those things is when you lose a bet you pay up, REGARDLESS of WHEN the bet was made.
  • Options
    skip-

you've got some options...and for your own safety, I'd suggest you take one of them.

You've bet people and won, and demanded that you get paid...2 people here have come forward ($100 and $20 bets) that you hounded them until you got paid.

Now, you welch on a bet YOU initiated the amount on, and then expect people to say 'oh that's ok'?

You can either:

(1) pay back all those you've collected bets from, as you are not worthy of betting;
    (2) do the right thing and pay the $500, because god knows how much ranting and raving you'd be doing if you had won;
    (3) NEVER show your face here again until you do either (1) or (2).

The people you made bets with before have your personal information; one has come forward and said they are willing to share it with whomever for you being such a weasel.

No wonder you like the criminoles so much; you have no morals, no conscience, no pride. You're just a loudmouthed JERK with no backbone, a liar, a thief, a wannabe thug who needs to get beat down a few times to teach you a lesson about welching on bets.

• Options
    Ripoff2myLou is the equivalent of a low life ebay scammer and should be banned from these boards by CU.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would BET that GAMBLING is not legal here. Although most of you probably don't consider personal betting as gambling image

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    skippy, some advice when you are digging a hole and can't get out, throw the shovel away and quit digging. image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Pay the man................SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Pay the man................SD >>

It is the holiday season. That $500 is probably more than his shopping budget! image

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<< <i>WTF I DIDN'T BET! I had no clue this was still on even! If i did I would have paid!wtf ever...

seriously had he just confirmed we had this bet I would have remembered. I didn't even remember the damn bet! And with our recent slide there is no way in hell I would have made this bet. I can't believe you guys are making a big deal out of this bs >>

YOU need to read your OWN WORDS my young friend. YOU made the bet, and YOU came up with the $500 dollar figure, and YOU even said that you expected ME to run and hide and not pay................ to which I responded " I am not at all worried about anything except how I will be Spending YOUR money when the Gators win! image Meet you back here about 8pm, on 11/26/05 " which is EXACTLY what I did. How is it my fault that even though you are now too chickenshit to Pay up a bet you MOUTHED OFF and made ON YOUR OWN???

READ IT ALL ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD. http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=40&threadid=423966

And since you are being such a PunkAss about it, and coming up with the LAME excuse about "not remembering it", I assure you that I will NOT let this go until you pay up. and from the sound of it, neither will many others here.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Dude you know damm well if you would've won the bet you would've expected to get paid.
    Deny that all you want but you know it's true >>

you find one post by me saying "OK IF I WIN I EXPECT MY MONEY" and I'll f'ing pay this kid.

You find a damn post where I even knew about this crap!
    >>

HERE IT IS IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now what is your excuse going to be???????

• Options
    To make sure this stays on page 1.
  • Options

<< <i>image
    To make sure this stays on page 1. >>

• Options
    You probably should let other trading message boards know also, because he's probably out there betting on the ACC championship and won't pay up there either.
  • Options
    Not only did I pay him that $100 but I remember him saying that he was lucky I lost cause he didnt have the money to pay at that time... If he had lost.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>This punks name is Shawn Walker. I give him a few days to do the right thing before I give his addy out. I think da beef paid him on a $100 wager they made. You need to give that back too, boy. >>

The name he gave me was

Shawn Lucenius
    Indianapolis IN, >>

Anyone live near this location? Could someone visit him and encourage him to pay his debts? image

• Options
    I really enjoyed reading this thread. Too bad DaBeef's last post will get it deleted shortly...

Also guys, some of you might want to tune down the threats and rhetoric a bit lest you get removed from the boards yourself.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys its a bannable offense to post members personal info on these boards. I would suggest some editing. image
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭
    This turd lives in an Apartment by some railroad tracks.

I would BET he goes to the library to acess the internet.

He doesn't have a pot to p*ss in.

You will never see the money.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    but does he have a window to throw it out of??? assuming he might be able to swing for a pot someday
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭
    Creekside South Apartments

Skanky looking 1970's units. $500 a month.

Clearly this clown is one of those fans of school he will never attend.

Probably a busboy who dreams of attending the local Comm College.

DaBeefs $100 probably kept him from starving.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

Home sweet home.

Stingray
  • Options
    FYI my deleted post was simply this guys address I sent the $100 to. I guess they dont want his address posted here...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    You got the G.P.S. Coordinates? image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    <<< Home sweet home. >>>

that map looks like a cruise missle target area - LOL
  • Options
    Skip2MyOooops...GottaRun image

<< <i>image >>

• Options