Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1984 Donruss Baseball - the unofficial but legal thread

Comments

• Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Updated my list up a few posts. image

Any new news from people getting stuff graded? I still have about a dozen of the low pops that I'm looking to send in, but I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do the forms and send them off. image

Once I send those, I will hopefully score at least 9s on them and be able to get within a card or two from finishing both the basic and master sets! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Just to let you guys know, I just put up my Boggs #151 PSA-10 up on ebay yesterday.

Arny, maybe you want to upgrade your 9? I still can't believe there are only 19 of these out there. I guess I got really lucky in the packs I opened back in the day... FYI, I'll also be putting up my Mattingly 10 within the next few weeks. I'm just waiting until my ebay user-rating hits 50 so I can get the $2,000 Paypal coverage, then it's going up. Shouldn't be long though as I have quite a few cards up now and more going up in the next 2 days.

84 Donruss Boggs #151 PSA-10
    Jim G
    All-time favorite athletes:
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"
  • Options

<< <i>Updated my list up a few posts. image

Any new news from people getting stuff graded? I still have about a dozen of the low pops that I'm looking to send in, but I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do the forms and send them off. image

Once I send those, I will hopefully score at least 9s on them and be able to get within a card or two from finishing both the basic and master sets! image >>

Hey Arny... I know what you mean. I started pulling cards for a sub in very early June and barely made it in with before the end of the month with 135 cards for the $5 special. For whatever reason, I seem to be really fortunate with the 84 Donruss that I obtained back in the day. In my first sub ever a few months back, those were really the only ones I had good success on... getting four 10's and one 9 out of 5 cards. This time around, I submitted about 20 of them and even that was cut down from about 30-35 really good 10 candidates. All of these are superstar/HOFer cards though. I'll be getting my hands on my commons in mid-August when I head down to California. Hoping to find some nice low-pops in there... maybe even the few you need to complete your setimage
    Jim G
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"
  • Options
    Sounds good Jim! Keep me posted on those commons.

I'll keep an eye out for the Boggs and see if it's within my range. Thanks!

Oh, and I also added another PSA 9 being available .... #368....as I picked up a 10. image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,445 ✭✭
    Can someone refresh my memory on the difference between the Steel and Steele versions of the DK's? Thanks!!image
  • Options
    No problem......on the back bottom of the DK cards (and the checklist), the PEREZ-STEELE name is incorrectly spelled PEREZ-STEEL on the wax version of the cards. It was corrected in the factory version of the cards to the PEREZ-STEELE name. Also, cards #29 (Mike Stenhouse Rated Rookie) and #30 (Ron Darling Rated Rookie) had the numbers omitted in error on the back of the card from the wax versions and corrected in the factory version of the cards.

Any other questions....just ask! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Thank you - to the Master of 1984 Donruss. I have two hand collected and two factory (still in the plastic bricks) that I will be going through tonight to see if I have any 'Gems' that are worth submitting. I saw your list of about 35 or so that are low pop's (some have never graded 10). Who knows, I just might have a small goldmine - or not.......
  • Options
    You very well could. Those DKs are tough and so are several of those low pops. Mostly centering issues and a few spiderweb type of stuff. Good luck!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    The potential 'goldmine' I mentioned turned out to be pyrite (aka fools gold)...........although I'm sure I have a few 9's. Centering was the biggest issue, most commonly there was too much white border on the left side of the card. I did pull out a few and will take my chances submitting them to PSA. I need to wait for another one of those $5.00 specials. No sense in paying more than necessary, afterall, they've been encased in plastic for 23 years - until last night that is. I forgot how poor the paper stock was for that set.

Question for you though, I noticed on the factory set that all the cards are exactly the same size - the hand collected sets I made as a kid the cards are slightly different sizes. Have you ever had problems with PSA returning cards for not meeting the minimum size requirements? I really don't want to have half my submission returned because of that. Thanks in advance!!!

One more thing, just what the hell is "spider web type stuff?" Is it something else I need to look for?
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Hi Hacker, I've submitted many of the 84D's and minimum size returns haven't been an issue for me.....I've submitted from wax and also from factory sets I've broken. I have encountered the other evilness about this set that you mention....CENTERING IS TERRIBLE at times...which is part of what makes this set doable but still a challenge!!

al.
  • Options
    WOW! Congrats to Brian as his Jim Clancy PSA 10 is already above $70! That's going to go a lot higher than I originally thought it would. I picked mine up for $22.50 and thought I got a good deal. Now, I think I got a steal! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    I'm down to these if anyone is interested....

(All are PSA 9 NQ unless otherwise stated)

10-Dave Righetti DK Steele
    10-Dave Righetti DK Steel
    12-Ray Knight DK Steel
    13-Bruce Sutter DK Steele PSA 8
    14-Bob Horner DK Steel
    15-Lance Parrish DK Steele PSA 7
    16-Matt Young DK Steel
    20-Bill Madlock DK Steele PSA 8
    23-Mike Schmidt DK Steele PSA 8
    29-Mike Stenhouse #29 on back PSA 8
    30-Ron Darling #30 on back PSA 8
    44-Sid Fernandez
    48-Robin Yount
    53-George Brett
    54-Rickey Henderson PSA 8
    60-Nolan Ryan (x2)
    61-Pete Rose PSA 8
    83-Andy Van Slyke (x2)
    85-Rick Adams
    93-Candy Maldonado
    97-Andre Dawson
    107-Paul Molitor
    111-Steve Carlton
    116-Tom Seaver
    119-Jim Clancy
    137-Bo Diaz
    160-Jerry Dybzinski ADDED
    161-Mike Madden ADDED
    169-Mike Flanagan
    183-Mike Schmidt (x2)
    187-Greg Minton PSA 8
    197 Jesse Orosco
    205-David Von Ohlen
    248-Don Mattingly
    250-Alejandro Pena
    293-Alan Trammell
    302-Carlton Fisk
    311-Ryne Sandberg
    368-Moose Haas
    370-Ray Fontenot
    453-Bryn Smith
    576-Jim Palmer
    593-Kirk Gibson

Anyone interested....drop me a PM or send me an e-mail to SCMAuctions@aol.com image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    Now that I got that $70+ on the Clancy, I can finally retire!!!!! image

Actually, I was very pleased by the $ on that one. Hooray!

I have 4 psa 9s here if anyone needs them. 87, 118, 128, 129 blyleven. $18 delivered for the lot.

B
  • Options
    Added a couple more 10s, so I have extras of #s 160 and 161. I added them to the list a few posts up.

I also crossed that 9.60 barrier on the Master set with the last few 10s that I've added! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    way to go Arny!!!! it's turning into a race to see who can get that all 10 set first!!! Are there any cards from the set that haven't gotten a 10 yet???
  • Options
    Thanks Al!

Yes, there were a dozen cards without a PSA 10 and quite a few with only one when I last checked. Here's part of a posting I did a couple of weeks ago....

"There are MANY with a POP of 2 or 3 that should garner decent money, but here are the cards with only 1 or no PSA 10s to date.

Dave Dravecky DK Steel, Dave Dravecky DK Steele, Larry Parrish DK Steel, Mike Schmidt DK Steele, Mike Stenhouse (# on back), Ron Darling (# on back), Greg Gagne RR, #56 Buddy Bell, #109 Neil Allen, #166 Lee Mazzilli, #177 Al Oliver, #180 Rich Dotson, #230 Doug Decinces, #237 Mike Caldwell, #238 Keith Hernandez, #271 Ned Yost, #428 Mario Soto, #437 Ernie Whitt, #441 Craig Swan, #463 Terry Francona, #464 Wayne Tolleson, #479 Lee Lacy, #482 Mike Fitzgerald, #489 Joe Nolan, #501 Jerry Koosman, #505 Mark Thurmond, #522 Tom Burgmeir, #523 Chris Speir, #537 Chris Chambliss, #547 Tug McGraw, #548 Dave Smith, #549 Len Matuszek, #555 Bill Campbell, #556 Mike Torrez, #564 Vern Ruhle, #570 Salome Barojas, #580 Bill Doran, #590 Bud Anderson, #637 Omar Moreno, #638 Charlie Hough, #645 Dave Geisel, #647 Gary Pettis, #649 Johnnie Lemaster & Checklist #6 have ONLY ONE PSA 10 each.

Bruce Sutter DK Steele, Larry Parrish DK Steele, #70 Kent Hrbek, #447 Ted Power, #502 Frank Dipino, #504 Ken Oberkfell, #528 Ed Whitson, #534 Bruce Sutter, #545 Kiko Garcia, #550 Tom Hume, #646 Scott Garrelts & the DK Checklist STEELE have ZERO PSA 10s to date.

I probably missed a few, but that's a good list to pick from. By the way, if you end up with any 10s on these, I'd be interested in nearly all of them."
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options

<< <i>way to go Arny!!!! it's turning into a race to see who can get that all 10 set first!!! Are there any cards from the set that haven't gotten a 10 yet??? >>

Speaking of that... ~7 hours left to go on the Boggs 10. Currently at $50.51

I was also wondering... have any of you bought any unopened 84D lately? Looks like wax boxes are going for around $160 on ebay. I know BBCE had a box up for $160 last week, but the auction ended and it looks like that was the only box they had in stockimage Anyone seen a case up for sale anywhere? Maybe a few of us could go in together on a case to save a few $$$? Seems that I've caught the ripping bug latelyimage
    Jim G
  • Options
    Kruk cards had a case that wasn't in perfect shape for sale. Not sure if they still have it or not.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Jim, I was the winner on the Boggs. image

I'll be sending payment either later tonight or tomorrow as I am pooped and need to get some sleep.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    I broke up my Carew set and have a #352 Carew in PSA 10 if interested PM.

Dave
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    Congrats Arny... I was hoping a board member would end up with itimage All in all, I'd say it went for a good price... not quite as much as I expected based on all the early activity, but still, I can't complain when a card goes for over SMR value.

Last night was a bit of an up-and-down affair (get your minds out of the gutter). I had 3 auctions ending within an hour, mostly going for more than I initially expected. But in that same time period, I lost out on a factory sealed 3-box Rak case of '81 Topps Baseball at the lst second...got sniped apparently. I should have bid a bit more (than $340) but since I lost to cargilecollectables, it may not have been enough anyway. Looks like they are buying up a ton of unopened 80's stuff and probably have a much bigger budget than myself. Oh well, I wouldn't care that much but I doubt that there are many of these Rak cases left out thereimage
    Jim G
  • Options
    I am clearing space here. 3 psa 9s- $10 delivered

87, 118, and 128. Someone take em. Please!

B
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    good job arny,

ichiro, i was watching that same 81 topps auction.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Sorry I can't help you on the three cards B....Already have them......al.
  • Options
    I now have the ever popular SD Chicken card available in PSA 9! image

Here's an updated list.....

I'm down to these if anyone is interested....

12-Ray Knight DK Steel
    14-Bob Horner DK Steel
    16-Matt Young DK Steel
    44-Sid Fernandez
    48-Robin Yount
    53-George Brett
    60-Nolan Ryan (x2)
    61-Pete Rose PSA 8
    83-Andy Van Slyke (x2)
    85-Rick Adams
    93-Candy Maldonado
    97-Andre Dawson PENDING
    107-Paul Molitor
    111-Steve Carlton
    116-Tom Seaver
    119-Jim Clancy
    137-Bo Diaz
    160-Jerry Dybzinski ADDED
    161-Mike Madden ADDED
    169-Mike Flanagan
    183-Mike Schmidt (x2) PENDING
    187-Greg Minton PSA 8
    197 Jesse Orosco
    205-David Von Ohlen
    248-Don Mattingly
    250-Alejandro Pena
    293-Alan Trammell PENDING
    302-Carlton Fisk PENDING
    311-Ryne Sandberg PENDING
    368-Moose Haas
    370-Ray Fontenot
    453-Bryn Smith
    576-Jim Palmer
    593-Kirk Gibson
    651-SD Chicken ADDED

Anyone interested....drop me a PM or send me an e-mail to SCMAuctions@aol.com
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Anyone need anything from my set, taking offers for them. I will let you know on shipping depending on the # of cards.

LINK

Kirk
  • Options
    Kirk, I wish that I needed those. image

For the others, I've got a PSA 9 Wade Boggs #151, PSA 9 Roy Smalley #225 & PSA 9 Bob Knepper #572 available after upgrading the three to 10s.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    For those still interested, here's an updated list.....

9-Al Oliver DK Steele ADDED
    12-Ray Knight DK Steel
    14-Bob Horner DK Steel
    16-Matt Young DK Steel
    21-Larry Parrish DK Steele PSA 8 ADDED
    44-Sid Fernandez
    48-Robin Yount
    53-George Brett
    60-Nolan Ryan (x2)
    61-Pete Rose PSA 8
    83-Andy Van Slyke
    85-Rick Adams
    93-Candy Maldonado
    107-Paul Molitor
    111-Steve Carlton
    116-Tom Seaver
    119-Jim Clancy
    137-Bo Diaz
    151-Wade Boggs ADDED
    160-Jerry Dybzinski
    161-Mike Madden
    169-Mike Flanagan
    183-Mike Schmidt
    187-Greg Minton PSA 8
    197 Jesse Orosco
    205-David Von Ohlen
    225-Roy Smalley ADDED
    248-Don Mattingly
    250-Alejandro Pena
    368-Moose Haas
    370-Ray Fontenot
    453-Bryn Smith
    572-Bob Knepper ADDED
    576-Jim Palmer
    593-Kirk Gibson
    651-SD Chicken

Anyone interested....drop me a PM or send me an e-mail to SCMAuctions@aol.com
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    If you are still plugging away trying to complete the set I've listed a few on ebay. PSA 9's and a 10
    link below.1984 Donruss
  • Options
    Good luck with those Al! Couple of nice DKs there!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Well, I went to the National on Friday but had no luck with cards needed for this set. Maybe I didn't look too well but I couldn't find any from this year. Also minimal number of unopened packs. Oh well, next year I'll go to Chicago and maybe have some better luck.

al.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    spam: i listed a few 10s and 9s this week. one is a burgmeier (this was a pop 1 or 2).

other than the mattingly, i think the 9s can be had at bargain prices for anyone wanting to start the set.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    David, I'll check them out. Maybe there is a card I need.....
    thanks for the info

al.
  • Options
    There are a couple that I need for upgrades from David's group.

I can't remember if David had the tough Mike Fitzgerald in PSA 9....but, I have to say....that's not a nicely centered 9, for sure. image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    arny,
    yes, i do have a fitzgerald 9 and the centered could be better.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    Hi David, checked out the 84 Donruss you have for auction and was wondering if the DK's are all labeled correctly. I've had some bad luck in the past when I've won Steel versions and then the card arrives as a Steele version because the label was wrong. Thought I'd ask. Thanks for your consideration.

al.
  • Options
    Al,
    i will double check tonite but i'm almost certain they are labeled correctly.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    al,
    yes, they are the STEEL version and labeled correctly. these all came from wax busts.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    Thanks David.
  • Options
    Well, I just cracked the first brick in an '84 Donruss Factory set and found a nicely centered Joe Carter (looks like a 9) and no 10 candidates for the cards that I need upgrades on. I'll try and get some scans done (although my scanning software is acting up and not letting me save my images image )....anyone else have any '84 Donruss news or notes?
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Hi Arny...hope everything going well with you....nothing new for me on the 84 D side...been so busy haven't even been watching auctions other then the two cards I picked up from David. THANKS DAVID!! my son started football (8th grade)....won their first game yesterday although he didn't get in ....he was set to go in the 3rd quarter and then the team they were playing scored and they put the regulars back in....they won thoughimage he's small but a real competitor....
  • Options
    If anyone needs a psa 9 1984 Donruss Bryn Smith # 453, PM me. In exchange, you can send me any psa 9 Dodger from the 70s or 80s, Or a Cub from the 70s up to 83. Just let me know! Just send your address.

Brian
  • Options
    hey guys i'm not too familiar with this set and what graded cards go for but i was wondering if it would be worth it to send these 9 cards in would i be able to recoup my fees?

[image]
  • Options
    I would say chances of recouping fees, even if you use the $5 special are low.
  • Options
    dizzle -- the animated bug in your signature line actually got me to poke at my screen.

On my laptop, at this resolution, it looked just like the sort of gnat I sometimes have to shoo away in the hot summer months. I was all, "wtf, why isn't it gone?!"
    Nolan Ryan & Edgar Martinez are my favorite players...
    mosaic's Nolan Ryan Basic Topps registry set
    mosaic's Big 3 Nolan Ryan Run Showcase
  • Options

<< <i>dizzle -- the animated bug in your signature line actually got me to poke at my screen.

On my laptop, at this resolution, it looked just like the sort of gnat I sometimes have to shoo away in the hot summer months. I was all, "wtf, why isn't it gone?!" >>

LOL..yes it got me the first time i saw it too so i thought i would use it as well..
  • Options
    dizzle, the bug got me too....LOL image

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    To bad this thread wasn't started by bug on the screen!!! it would have been appropriate....I love the bug as well...had to do a relook to make sure there wasn't a critter on my screen!!image
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    Keep up the good work boys.
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete