Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

ADAM J. MORAINE / GIGA-TRONICS / 1951 BOWMAN MANTLE PSA 8

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    In tonights deleted thread over at network 54 adam j moraine claimes he makes 32k a year working for some co in tulsa oklahoma. the thread started by 2 deuces must have really flamed for leon to delete it.

do we really care if he is lieing then, now or not at all?

SD

GIGA? no thanks none for me please
    Good for you.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Stone - probably not. But . . . Finkel is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkel.

Here's the waste of skin's latest IM to me (again, the only edits are *s to comply with PSA's editing software):

Adam J Moraine: fu**ing a*shole
    Adam J Moraine: i knew you was kuntrygirl
    NMMJR: consider yourself owned
    Adam J Moraine: why talk sh*t??
    Adam J Moraine: i was passing out free money last week
    NMMJR: i couldn't care less about stock touts
    NMMJR: especially ones who are proven liars
    Adam J Moraine: f**k you kuntrytot your a jerkoff
    NMMJR: if you had half a brain, you would know that kuntryboy and i have had some heated arguments in the past
    NMMJR: but, you don't have half a brain
    Adam J Moraine: your friends told me your kuntryboy
    Adam J Moraine: i'm not dumb
    NMMJR: well, you are dumb
    NMMJR: but unlike you, i do have friends
    Adam J Moraine: f**king poorboy i am going to finish counting my money while you and watson stew over missing the stock opportunites of your lifetime
    Adam J Moraine: goodbye

I think Adam needs a life. He probably also really needs a girlfriend, preferably one that he doesn't have to inflate.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Mike, I'm lost too. Adam lost his pants on GIGA, but TimeMachine made lots of money on GIGA. TM says he's not Adam, but Adam says he's TM. Whatever. Based on his conversation with Nick, forget what I said about not kicking him when he's down. He keeps asking for it.

Surely there's a blog or forum where daytraders can stroke each other's, uh, egos. Here at CU I'm impressed by nice cards, not stock deals. Let's see the high-grade vintage collection that's been built with all those riches reaped on the market. It must be a fabulous hoard of cards and I'd love to see some of it.
  • Options
    Mac53Mac53 Posts: 805
    image I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together . . . I am the eggman, they are the eggmen. I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.image
    "Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well."image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, until he comes back - who is kuntryboy? Any ideas?

I know he's not me? Or is he? I could be he or him?

Reminds me of the song...thank God I'm a kuntryboy.

In general,
    The thing I find interesting is how someone new will come on here or someone with very few posts and talk about everything that is going on like they have been here forever!

Shazammm! Sure makes ya think!

me
    Mike
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a confession to make...my name is Steve. My last name begins with a K. Glad that's out now...I feel much better.

I have another confession to make...I am a lesbian...

....I love women image
  • Options

<< <i>I love women >>

I dare you to give this one a whirl
  • Options
    You're right - two exceptions...her and Rosie O'Donnell image
  • Options
    Uh Steve, one other thing has to be true in order to be a lesbian. I think. Who knows these days? One of my friends used to say she was a heterosexual trapped in a bisexual's body. And then she'd say was a moron trapped in a genius's body. She made my head hurt. It was all about avoiding any labels whatsoever, I think.

Anyway, I think this is a fine direction for this thread to go at this point. image
  • Options
    <<< Anyway, I think this is a fine direction for this thread to go at this point >>>

That "lesbian" comment was actually an old joke, one of many gathered from two years being in a fraternity at Penn State. I majored in mineral psychology and horticultural gynecology, but unfortunately it turned out that in both of these fields there were no career opportunities.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Come one, I am off the board for a couple of days and I miss all of this! Does anyone really know who is who (Kuntryboy = Thetruthshallbetold?). Timemachine are you really this Adam person??

Stingray
  • Options

<< <i>You're right - two exceptions...her and Rosie O'Donnell image >>

OK, you asked for it Janet Reno will be knocking shortly. image
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options

<< <i>Come one, I am off the board for a couple of days and I miss all of this! Does anyone really know who is who (Kuntryboy = Thetruthshallbetold?). Timemachine are you really this Adam person??

Stingray >>

How was the National? Did you get any deals?
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    TM's postings reminded me of the .com boom message board days... Stock X will go to $X but I'll forget to mention that I sold it before hitting $X and everyone else held the bag while it plummeted down...

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    <<< OK, you asked for it Janet Reno will be knocking shortly. >>>

Janet Reno don't count though because Janet Reno can't be a woman? Can she? Nah! - LOL
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    How about a threesome for Steve - of course, the two women are Janet Reno and Donna Shalala.

I figure enough of imageimageimageimage should make him go for it.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    I would pass out long before I had enough image to go for that.
  • Options
    It would take...at least a case.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Wow, They actually listed all of his greatest quotes. This guy/? was certainly worth a laugh.image
    Scott

T206's are always being bought.

aloof1003@comcast.net
  • Options
    Adam J. Moraine
  • Options
    I am now registered with this forum after my Net54 buddies had a conflict with my personal opinions. These opinions included graded cards, and lack luster autograph guests at The east coast National show. I am the REAL Adam J. Moraine. Though, I am VERY opinionated, I am a good person. PLEASE leave out the personal attacks brought on by Millionaires' card collecting forum, Net54. Where they are in "INVESTOR DENIAL". They claim are are "just collectors", and NOT "investors" yet if you log onto lewisbaseballcards.com(A Florida millionaire attorney) you will see an 1887 Old Judge Cap Anson. SGC 80. I simply stated this card was an investment, other claimed it was not. Based upon MY OPINIONS my access to Net54 forum was blocked. I also stated that in the long term, from an auction standpoint, that PSA 1,2, or 3's would not generate that much money, as opposed to a higher graded card. Once again, My OPINIONS were devalued. Then I get put down becuase I did not know who George Scott and Paul Blair were. I was born in 1980, and basically had been told that I did not have baseball knowledge, because I have not heard of a couple, no name, run of the mill common players, whose cards you can purchase for a nickle or less. All that I am asking is for the chance, for the members of this forum to get to know the REAL me. Instead of what you heard from certain individuals, who ASSUME they know the "real me", despite the fact, NO members of the Net54 forum has met myself in person. Although, I contribute to a ROTH IRA, I have NEVER lost big money in the stock market. In fact, thus far, I am up $200.00 from this time last year.

Best regards,

Adam J. Moraine

moneyman11380@mchsi.com

p.s. I am sure you will see this post on the "Millionaires Card Collecting Forum"
    Adam J. Moraine
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    "No problem with Griffey Sr. Hell, he helped reproduce Ken Griffey, Jr. A FUTURE H.O.F. er"
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    This should be interesting.............

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Unsolicited advice from a detached observer...

I'm not sure if switching boards will help change your status as a hobby pariah - especially after that first post. If I were you, I'd keep a low profile for awhile. But then again, this is CU, where anonymity and post-banishment resurfacings reign. Welcome!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Adam,

Please don't give us some sob story on how you were kick off. It isn't going to work. You insulted basically everyone on the board. But I think the real clincher was when you told a couple members to "b**w me."

Check out these threads. I think Adam's words speak for themself.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=153652&messageid=1122651538&lp=1122756314

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=153652&messageid=1122902304&lp=1122941043

Don't bring that attitude here. It isn't welcome.

Jed
  • Options

I am still confused -

Is Time Machine/Adam J. Moron/Addysdaddy61903 a lesbian?
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Adam,

Please don't give us some sob story on how you were kick off. It isn't going to work. You insulted basically everyone on the board. But I think the real clincher was when you told a couple members to "b**w me."

Check out these threads. I think Adam's words speak for themself.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=153652&messageid=1122651538&lp=1122756314

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=153652&messageid=1122902304&lp=1122941043

Don't bring that attitude here. It isn't welcome.

Jed >>

Steve
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Gee, I can't remember the last time I saw John Branca come onto a messageboard bragging about the cards they own, or the amount of $ they have, nor have Marshall Fogel, Jim Crandall (SP?), or any of the other "big hitters" of the hobby. Heck, the gentleman who purchased the PSA 8 Wagner is nice enough to allow it to be displayed at major events! Guess that's the difference between rich people with class and kids who want to act the part.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options

<< <i>I am still confused -

Is Time Machine/Adam J. Moron/Addysdaddy61903 a lesbian? >>

·p_A·
  • Options
    Adam,

Please don't bring your "stuff " here. You will overall find the same mindset here. There are wealthy COLLECTORS and some not so wealthy. BUT we are all collectors at heart. You have proven yourself again with your first post here.

Now go away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!imageimageimage

By the way. Everyone went above and beyond at the vintage boards to cut you some slack. At this point everyone knows it. Leon (moderator) almost never bans anyone. For him to boot you say's alot.
    Scott

aloof1003@comcast.net
  • Options
    Pandrews,

imageimageimage

To funny, great vids.
    Scott

aloof1003@comcast.net
  • Options

<< <i>There are wealthy COLLECTORS and some not so wealthy. BUT we are all collectors at heart. >>

BTW: i'm broke..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Not to hijack the thread (as if that were a problem at this point, lol) but is this what pro wrestling has to do now to put hillbillies in the seats?
  • Options

<< <i>Not to hijack the thread (as if that were a problem at this point, lol) but is this what pro wrestling has to do now to put hillbillies in the seats? >>

i dunno.. i havent watched it since the days of the Junkyard Dog..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Hey Adam - if you have any concerns about what is or is not appropriate on the CU boards just run it through mudflap before posting. He is the cultural moderator of this forum.
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Options
    Wonder what the over/under on the amount of Adam's posts is before CU bams him? Right now he's got 2 posts. I'm a guessin' the over/under is around 15 posts.

Frankly, I don't give a da*n one way or the other - I intend to ignore his posts.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    "Wonder what the over/under on the amount of Adam's posts is before CU bams him."

Over/Under-- I love it!!!

how about 25 u15?
  • Options
    Now this is interesting. What other side bets can we create?

Posts before Adam tells someone to b*** him.

Number of post that will be his last.

Most board members insulted in one post.
  • Options
    Boo - I just checked - Vegas has it at 18 - LOL
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Could he already be suspended after 2 posts?
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    What a weird guy...He hates rich people, but he wants to become a millionare? some type of self loathing?

he creates all this lies and delusions and he is constantly contradicting himself.

A total pathological liar.

Must be the water in Iowa...

"Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options

<< <i>But then again, this is CU, where anonymity and post-banishment resurfacings reign. Welcome! >>

Never!
  • Options
    Adam moraine, here guys. I have only been on this forum for two days. Yet I am already being percieved in a negetive manner. Why is that? Has anyone on this forum taken the opportunity to email me in order to get to know me better? I am NOT here to get banned from this forum. I am here to discuss my interests, vinatge baseball card/ baseball memorabilia and autograph collecting. I mean no harm verbal harm to anyone on this forum. All that I am asking for is acceptance from members of this forum.

Best Regards,

Adam J. Moraine

moneyman11380@mchsi.com
    Adam J. Moraine
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Adam moraine, here guys. I have only been on this forum for two days. Yet I am already being percieved in a negetive manner. Why is that? Has anyone on this forum taken the opportunity to email me in order to get to know me better? I am NOT here to get banned from this forum. I am here to discuss my interests, vinatge baseball card/ baseball memorabilia and autograph collecting. I mean no harm verbal harm to anyone on this forum. All that I am asking for is acceptance from members of this forum.

Best Regards,

Adam J. Moraine

moneyman11380@mchsi.com >>

You want acceptance??....spend some time, discuss your interests etc, ADD to these forums ( as opposed to detract from them) and 50+ posts from now, you may find acceptance.

Continuing to reply in this thread will probably get you nowhere.
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    Well, you seem less arrogant and confrontational than TimeMachine, who apparently was claiming to be you when messaging to NickM on AOL and accusing him of being kuntryboy in vulgar, childish terms. Why he would do that under your name, I can't guess. If you are one and the same, and just trying to start over, good for you. I'll pose the same question I posed to TM -- I don't care about your stock deals, what's your card collection like?
  • Options

<< <i>Adam moraine, here guys. I have only been on this forum for two days. Yet I am already being percieved in a negetive manner. Why is that? Has anyone on this forum taken the opportunity to email me in order to get to know me better? I am NOT here to get banned from this forum. I am here to discuss my interests, vinatge baseball card/ baseball memorabilia and autograph collecting. I mean no harm verbal harm to anyone on this forum. All that I am asking for is acceptance from members of this forum.

Best Regards,

Adam J. Moraine

moneyman11380@mchsi.com >>

See your doctor - have him adjust your medication, then come back and see us.
  • Options
    <<< Adam moraine, here guys. I have only been on this forum for two days. Yet I am already being percieved in a negetive manner. Why is that? Has anyone on this forum taken the opportunity to email me in order to get to know me better? I am NOT here to get banned from this forum. I am here to discuss my interests, vinatge baseball card/ baseball memorabilia and autograph collecting. I mean no harm verbal harm to anyone on this forum. All that I am asking for is acceptance from members of this forum. >>>

Adam - it will be up to you whether or not you get bammed. I've seen you make some good points over at VBC and I've also seen you go on tirades like a raving lunatic. Come to think of it, going on tirades like a raving lunatic you might enjoy the "Open Forum" which you'll find towards the bottom of the home page. So if you keep your tirades there, and your card collecting interests in this section, then you shouldn't have any problems. Again...it's up to you.

Steve
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Abbys
    Welcome!

In the interest of clarity and a fresh welcome. I'll put this as delicately as possible - which ID's are we not going to see in the future.

What do you collect? I do not post at 54 but if I remember correctly someone posted that a modern collector presented a Clemente sig cut modern card over there and got an unfriendly reception.

I collect modern cards, like Heritage, Fan Favorite, Bowman and expect to be respected for my interests.

Mike
    Mike