Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay scam? Reselling PSA 5s as ungraded

124»

Comments

• BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Mike-

Valid points to be sure. However, I think bbnerdboy needs to understand that his ebay practices are unacceptable. No, I'm not the Ebay police. But just as the whole PRO thing really irks some members here, the kind of irresponsibility displayed by bbnerdboy irks me.
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Mike-

Valid points to be sure. However, I think bbnerdboy needs to understand that his ebay practices are unacceptable. No, I'm not the Ebay police. But just as the whole PRO thing really irks some members here, the kind of irresponsibility displayed by bbnerdboy irks me. >>

Can't argue with you Boo
    1bb needs our help - or the help of a friend or family member to help sort out what he is doing. I don't know anything about him and don't even like talking over him on his own thread.

But, he mentioned he was going OCD on this whole thing - anyone who has collected has done that - this is such an addictive collecting area - he has stepped on it and keeps coming back. Either he will learn or will disappear for sure. But if he, like anyone, keeps posting the same stuff, he needs to be ignored and not scorned IMO. Me personally? I feel kind of bad for the guy since he is falling in a hole.

mike
    Mike
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Is this thread still going? Wow Stone I think you jinxed it! IS this an ebay scam,....not unless he has trimmed them since they were a psa 5. Did the buyer do the wrong thing buy not paying yes, I would have dont them same. IF I thought it would grade a 7 and then BOTHERED to check the feedback and noticed he is cracking 5's.

Again,
    Doesn't anyone lsiten here please see below for further instruction

---------------------------------------------------------------------END OF THREAD------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
  • TabeTabe Posts: 6,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Isn't there an "Ebay For Dummies" book? >>

Why, yes there is:

Tabe