Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Speaking of Spotted Coins & eBay Ripoff Artists You think the other one is bad check this one ou

124»

Comments

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Oh, and by the way, someone needs to wash Mr P's mouth out with soap. Is he proud of the crude, vulgar junk he writes? If anyone deserves to be banned here, it's him.
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Mr. Platinum is just mistunderstood. Yes, he likes to argue on the forums but so does most of us. He does have an eye for quality coins!

Cameron - that is a stupid statement coming from you my friend - read the thread over - and paramount to this whole fiacso is Fratlaw's offer to Mr P to show us the money - after all the s--t I read here, I commend him for what he's doing - anyone else out of that loop is out of my book . There is nothing more important than addressing the kids or charity work period. I guess it takes one to know one before others can walk the talk.

I'l pass on all the plutonimum in the world ( ok platinum) at this time.

Marc
  • Options

<< <i> If anyone deserves to be banned here, it's him. >>

Mr P does push the envelope, but he's angry and needs to vent some steam. I agree he should tone it down a few notches.

BTW, I suspect your are aware that one of your cohorts and PM budies recently has been banned for overstepping the line.

<< <i> Talk about the perfect match! MBT and Mr P [q/]

I'd prefer to remain independent!
  • Options
    Like Emeril says when we come back "another notch" image
  • Options

<< <i>BTW, I suspect your are aware that one of your cohorts and PM budies recently has been banned for overstepping the line. >>

Who would be my cohort? Russ? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>BTW, I suspect your are aware that one of your cohorts and PM budies recently has been banned for overstepping the line. >>

Who would be my cohort? Russ? image >>

Hey, Mr. P. I've always heard good things about you.So I kind of was confused.. and I was wondering if this is actually a "flame war" or you just joking around with people like russ? By the way, I got a PCGS quarter from a forum memeber here called Boom, when I got it, it had large white spots on it worse than yours. It was a swap though..afterall.

Good luck, and I hope you get a refund.
  • Options
    RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    P was banished at one point and then went crying to the right people, apparently.

(Edited to remove Mr....)
  • Options
    Thanks GoldCoinLover

RGL hey bud, wouldn't you be related to that Gymnast from Ohio with the girly voice?

<< <i>P was banished >>

Really? When? image
  • Options
    GoldCoinLover

I'm just playing, I love when these bottomfeeders flame up. image
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    "Mr.P", did you ever directly reply to Frattlaw's challenge/generous offer? If so, I apologize for having missed it, in the midst of this lengthy thread. If not, shame on you, to say the least.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read the first page but skipped the next 2-1/2. I hope this doesn't get to 500 replies. Seems like a lot of bs over nothing. You think the ANA is gonna do something? I had a life member screw me to the tune of 5 figures and they wouldn't lift a finger. JP may be a PNG member, they have more kahunas than the ANA. Gentlemen, come out fightin' and may the deeper pockets win!

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>"Mr.P", did you ever directly reply to Frattlaw's challenge/generous offer? >>

Apparently not only is Leo great at racing Vipers, breeding tropical fish, "making the market" in platinum, raising tigers and buying mail order brides -- he seems to be just as great at dancing around issues as well. He never really did reply to my offer.

Mr. "I can buy and sell all of you with the money I wipe my a*s with" Platinum stepped up to the plate with a $250.00 donation, I think, but that might have been contingent on me making a phone call, or JP matching his offer, or if monkeys fly out of my a*s. I'm not really sure.

Michael
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some can only take, but not give. Interesting that he didn't try to return the coins until the customer rejected them. IMO, that's grounds in itself for rejecting any return. If they were so unacceptable, why try to foister them off on a client? Hmmm?
  • Options
    Let that guy get burned on his own. Just make sure he wins this auction...... (He is currently on the bidders list for a large amount.)

Linkey....

• Options
    Jp-the mint has been outbid now.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>I'm just playing, I love when these bottomfeeders flame up. >>

You constantly call everyone here aa bottomfeeder. Why? If everyone is the bottom of te fish scale like bottomfeeder fish why do you hang around?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭

<< <i>Russ is busy selling his coins, I think he found Miss Russ. >>

No chance of that. He hasn't had any in many years. That would be the cause for all the bitterness. Just a pathetically unhappy person.

• Options
    Kief I love catfish catfish = bottomfeeders.

DCAMFranklin aint that the truth... image
  • Options
    roadrunner If someone would have taken me for 5 figures I would have had them by now.

Also roadrunner he does have deeper pockets no doubt, I just have a bigger heart.

I know I wont get anywhere, but heck you never know unless you try.

So far I have several professional people looking into this for me.

I pointed this out to the ANA that "the other person has deeper pockets" they said they will work on it without prejudice.

It'll be LM vs. LM.

It will be interesting to see the outcome.
  • Options
    tradedollarnut I did not open the package until I was at the pre ANA.

I thought buying these coins from him would be more than good enough until the package was opened.

I called to see if they would correct this from the pre ANA, I was told to basically go F' myself.

Funny other's have asked for a refund and got it, all are going to be dragged into court if needed.

I'm ready to take this head on, if the judge sides with me, then he will have to deal with a judgement that's all.

This is the only way to make sure he "can't buy" someone as others claim he can do with the ANA.

I have confirmation that my lawyer executed my letter of intent last week.

He has 7 business days to either correct this or answer my complaint (legally)

Let's see if they'll fix this like gentlemen.
  • Options
    image <------------- Mr.Platinum

Keep dancing ---

Michael
  • Options

<< <i>I'm ready to take this head on, if the judge sides with me, then he will have to deal with a judgement that's all.
    I have confirmation that my lawyer executed my letter of intent last week.
    He has 7 business days to either correct this or answer my complaint (legally)

>>

Don't be a woos. If your lawyer sez you have a meritorious claim, go for it!!
  • Options
    Refund? No Refund? Scared by letter or no?
    Member Steamfitters Local 614
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

It's truly funny, no make that truly sad, that people in this day and age are so wrapped up in their own little world that they refuse to try and teach someone else the correct or accepted way of doing things.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file