Home Sports Talk
Options

ITS SMACK TIME BABY, BRING IT HERE OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>why won't you bet that the patsies won't win it all? How about this bet:

If the Bucs win the SB you owe me 50 bucks
    If the Patsies win the SB I owe you 50 bucks
    If neither team wins then no one owes anyone anything!

That way your wussy schedule won't help you, its the team that can make it all the way wins...afterall, 2nd
    place means NOTHING. You only have to look at the Eagles record the past few years to see that wins
    in the regular season mean squat!

Bring it punk!

JS >>

I have had many people asking me what this bet was about from the other forums. I quoted stalin above.

Does this sound like a bet made in jest?

Nope, don't think so

I could care less how long ago this was or what context it was said. Words are words, and they should be honored. If you can't understand this I really don't what else to say

Thank you, enjoy the rest of your evening image

edit to add: stalin you pay perkdog yet?
  • Options
    I have to say perkdog had nothing to do with me bringing this stuff up again. He is much too nice a guy to get going about this.

I however am not.

I brought this up again out of my own love interest for stalin image

Before I forget;

stalin, you pay perkdog yet?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    < why won't you bet that the patsies won't win it all? How about this bet:

That way your wussy schedule won't help you, its the team that can make it all the way wins...afterall, 2nd
    place means NOTHING. You only have to look at the Eagles record the past few years to see that wins

Bring it punk!

JS >>

Wow, I had forgotten how clearly and explicitly Kevin welched on this one. Man, what a welcher!! Figures that the guy who blows the most hot air has no integrity.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    LMAO..the only flaw in this is that Perkdog didn't collect on the bet. He forgot about it for 3 years. I was here every day and said nothing. Too bad
    for him.

Also too bad the cowboys haven't won a ring in forever! Will bringing this thread up make that feel any better Matt? If that is what you
    need go ahead. But please the racist PM's have to stop.

JS
  • Options
    Leave it to a welch to say that the winner has to collect. Loser pays, my friend...and you were most definitely the loser. Just pay the man.
  • Options

<< <i>Leave it to a welch to say that the winner has to collect. Loser pays, my friend...and you were most definitely the loser. Just pay the man. >>

and where were you in 2004? not here.

Thanks anyways

JS
  • Options
    Better to not have been here...than to have been a welch. Welch.
  • Options

<< <i>Better to not have been here...than to have been a welch. Welch. >>

LOL, did you hear that in a movie?

JS
  • Options

<< <i>LMAO..the only flaw in this is that Perkdog didn't collect on the bet. He forgot about it for 3 years. I was here every day and said nothing. Too bad
    for him.

Also too bad the cowboys haven't won a ring in forever! Will bringing this thread up make that feel any better Matt? If that is what you

>>

<< <i>Leave it to a welch to say that the winner has to collect. Loser pays, my friend...and you were most definitely the loser. Just pay the man. >>

Exactly Craig! What a wuss. This really shows what type of guy he really is.

Also Kevin, why would make up lies about me pm'img you? We have a total of 8 pm's between us. The last time I pm'd you was October 15th 2006.

Anybody that wants to see my pm's to kevin just pm me. See for yourself what a lying welch he is.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>LMAO..the only flaw in this is that Perkdog didn't collect on the bet. He forgot about it for 3 years. I was here every day and said nothing. Too bad
    for him.
    >>

This comment is incredible -- a total ASS with no integrity whatsoever.
  • Options

<< <i>

for him.
    >>

This comment is incredible -- a total ASS with no integrity whatsoever. >>

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Actually the burden is on the welch to prove that you said anything in a PM.

Not on you. He can claim you deleted it. The bottom line is that most here

believes Matt and not Kevin. So Kevin either put up or shutup.

Kevin has been known to stretch the truth.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Kevin has been known to stretch the truth.

Steve >>

(understatement)
  • Options
    Looks like the lying welch cried to momma and got my thread deleted

What a loser image
  • Options

<< <i>What a loser image >>

joestalinwelch = loser.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Did PerkDog accept the bet? Just curious, but not curious enough to go back and read the entire thread. If he accepted, than no question, he should be paid. There is no time limit on integrity. If he didn't accept the bet, then there was no bet, at least in my opinion.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    Hey guys. You remember Skip2MyLou11 don't you? He got run off these boards for welching. What makes joestalin any different? Besides being a welch, he is a proven liar that actually accused me of sending him racist pm's. We all know that it wasn't true .

Welching on a bet is one thing but to lie and say that I sent him racist pm's is totally over the line. From here on out, everyone should ignore joestalin. If he makes a thread, no matter how moronic it is, just ignore it and don't reply. If he replies to a thread, ignore his comment.

If we continue to feed this troll by replying to his threads or comments, we are basically saying it's okay that he welched on that bet and that it was okay to make up a pretty serious lie. I can't condone such behavior and I hope you feel the same.

I won't reply to this guy anymore and I hope you guys won't either.

In the words of a great man, " he might just fade into Bolivian, you know what I mean?" image

Thank you and goodnight!

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Agree...

SHUN HIM.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Agree...

SHUN HIM. >>

• Options
    His sophomoric comments aren't worth a response, anyway.

SHUNNED!
  • Options

<< <i>Hey guys. You remember Skip2MyLou11 don't you? He got run off these boards for welching. What makes joestalin any different? Besides being a welch, he is a proven liar that actually accused me of sending him racist pm's. We all know that it wasn't true .

Welching on a bet is one thing but to lie and say that I sent him racist pm's is totally over the line. From here on out, everyone should ignore joestalin. If he makes a thread, no matter how moronic it is, just ignore it and don't reply. If he replies to a thread, ignore his comment.

If we continue to feed this troll by replying to his threads or comments, we are basically saying it's okay that he welched on that bet and that it was okay to make up a pretty serious lie. I can't condone such behavior and I hope you feel the same.

I won't reply to this guy anymore and I hope you guys won't either.

In the words of a great man, " he might just fade into Bolivian, you know what I mean?" image

Thank you and goodnight! >>

Oh and image And for good measure- HI MATT image
  • Options
    Looks like all this shunning isn't necessary. I don't think he'll be coming around much anymore.
  • Options

<< <i>Looks like all this shunning isn't necessary. I don't think he'll be coming around much anymore. >>

• Options
    imageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>why won't you bet that the patsies won't win it all? How about this bet:

Bring it punk!

JS >>

For those that need to know where this rubbish originated from, start on page 2 of this thread, by page 3 you will see the deal and how it unfolded.
  • Options

for him.

JS >>

Priceless.
This discussion has been closed.