Home Sports Talk
Options

ITS SMACK TIME BABY, BRING IT HERE OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    The Marlins suck? Last time I checked they had two rings - when was the last time the Phillies even sniffed a playoff game? Using your own logic - the Marlins are the best team outside the Yankees because they have two rings and the Phillies aint won nuthin since 1980! You crack me up!

The Dolphins suck this year but the Bucs have the same record and since we are talking football - how bout them Canes! I thought of changing the picture on my sig line but it didn't matter, since the result is always the same - Miami beats the Noles I just left the same pix.

Thanks Joe/Kevin/david king/Manager of Joe's Tavern.... Keep your delusional posts coming, since the Fins are going 0-16 I need all the comedic genius you can dish out

Edited to add: BTW, who do you think will win their first game the Dolphins or the Bucs?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I do believe it was the Phils who knocked the Marlins out of the hunt this year! Check the standing
    my friend, you marlins are not in first!

I had forgotten that they won rings, I seem to remember them in a world series but I thought it was a
    spring training game because there were so few Marlin fans in the stands...but that is normal for you
    all down there isn't it? Heck even the last FSU-Miami game it felt like a home game!

The bucs will win this week, I don't know who Miami is playing, but if they still have that offense of
    theirs then it doesn't matter they will lose. Wanny really needs to go, I can't believe he is still
    there...at least you will have Ricky's money to go buy some players, of course they will just break
    like glass jaw David Boston...what a waste!

JS
  • Options
    I don't know who Miami is playing, but if they still have that offense of
    theirs then it doesn't matter they will lose. Wanny really needs to go, I can't believe he is still
    there

I couldn't agree more - finally a post that made sense
  • Options
    TTT., for posterity.

Merry Christmas Cowboys and Bucs fans.

In the playoff hunt my a$$.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Squeelers: You got nothing! Your big stupid draft pick will be another Ryan Leaf. If I have to smell the bus
    again this year Im going to vomit. It will be good to see you getting rolled by the Brownies again this year!

JS
    GO BUCS
    2004 SB CHAMPS >>

Sorry, but I was searching for something else and ran across this - LMAO.

However, I picked the Titans to win the AFC South so I suck too.

Brian
  • Options
    Let's re-repeat this one too.

"BUCS: Now this team looks good! Major improvments on offense and they same great D that we have all
    watched murder your favorite team for years. Sure we will miss Lynch but we have others. Sapp is gone and
    good riddance! Rice will be pitching up tents in the opponents back fields! We will rule again this year like we
    did in 02."

I have to admire the dedication, but blasting every other team in the league at the expense of your own fandom is not realistic.

See ya Chuckie, book your tee time early.

E-A-G-L-E-S.....Eagles!!!!!!!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just check page 3 of this thread and everyone will see how much of a BIG MOUTH Fraud Kevin is! He NEVER paid me on this wager! He runs his mouth and hides behind the woodshed when his moronic babblings are called on!

Again Kevin you and your teams are Pathetic!
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just check page 3 of this thread and everyone will see how much of a BIG MOUTH Fraud Kevin is! He NEVER paid me on this wager! He runs his mouth and hides behind the woodshed when his moronic babblings are called on!

Again Kevin you and your teams are Pathetic! >>

Paul you must be referring to this:

<< <i>Friday August 13, 2004 10:22 AM

If the Bucs win the SB you owe me 50 bucks
    If the Patsies win the SB I owe you 50 bucks
    If neither team wins then no one owes anyone anything! >>

I believe some cash is in order!

JS??
  • Options
    Thank You Matt! Honestly it has NOTHING to do with cash though, I dont care about a few bucks over a trash talk wager, the thing that pi$$es me off is how Kevin runs his mouth and then hides behind the woodshed when his foot gets put back into his mouth! He had the nerve to call me out as a bandwagon jumper with my new additions to my sig line! He trash talks his Phillies until they get SMOKED, runs his mouth over his YUCs winning this week only to talk trash about the Pats AGAIN! He just grates on every nerve I have...

Just watch, he wont have the balls to answer to this. He will come up with some more of his dreamy rants!
  • Options
    Nothings changed huh Kevin? Still hiding behind the woodshed on this topic...

Clown
  • Options
    Kevin

I have nothing personal against you. Heck, your probably a great guy.

However, this sure does look like a bet to me. You choosing not to honor it says alot about you.

If I were you, even if you dont plan on sending Paul his money (I would send it) at least have the cojones to reply to this thread.
  • Options
    Matt you are a stand up guy so ofcourse YOU would honor this deal! Again, this is an old topic that got swept under the rug without anyone noticing, if I remember correctly that guy "Skip to my lou" got run out of town on a rail for not honoring his losing side of a wager, my question is why did big mouth Kevin get a free pass? At least Skip to my Lou shamefully dissapeared, Kevin continues to run his mouth YEAR after YEAR! I will be the first to say Kevin is funny at times with his barbs and in no way do I wish him off the boards, I have allowed this to dissapear over the past few years but he really infuriated me with his "bandwagon" comment about my sig line! He continues to throw outlandish statements about the Patriots and has nothing to back it up!

Again Kevin I ask................ Will you at least make some statement here?
  • Options
    Perk, we all know that you're a New England fanatic through and through. Stalin probably just wanted to fill Axtroll's shoes about the bandwagon comment.

I can't defend the whelching ever.
  • Options

<< <i>Perk, we all know that you're a New England fanatic through and through. Stalin probably just wanted to fill Axtroll's shoes about the bandwagon comment.

I can't defend the whelching ever. >>

You know what bothers me after thinking it through is that I have publicly stated in this forum that I was wrong about his Tampa Bay team this year! I predicted they would be awful and win like 3 games, again- I admitted I was wrong and gave him his due, yet he shows no respect in return?

He used to be annoyingly funny but now he is just ignorant. Always been a whelcher though....
  • Options

<< <i> Again, this is an old topic that got swept under the rug without anyone noticing, if I remember correctly that guy "Skip to my lou" got run out of town on a rail for not honoring his losing side of a wager, my question is why did big mouth Kevin get a free pass? At least Skip to my Lou shamefully dissapeared, Kevin continues to run his mouth YEAR after YEAR! I will be the first to say Kevin is funny at times with his barbs and in no way do I wish him off the boards, I have allowed this to dissapear over the past few years but he really infuriated me with his "bandwagon" comment about my sig line! He continues to throw outlandish statements about the Patriots and has nothing to back it up!

Again Kevin I ask................ Will you at least make some statement here? >>

Exactly what I was thinknig Paul.
  • Options
    old news, move along there is nothing to see here. If you had the balls to take the bet when I offered it, you would of
    collected back in 2004. I'm offering you a bet this year with vegas odds. If your patsies are so great, then its easy money.

This is weak.

JS
  • Options
    lmao typical kevin
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So lemme get this straight. Stalin stiffs Perkdog for $50, and then Stalin offers another bet to Perkdog? Stalin must think that people from New England are pretty stupid.
  • Options

<< <i>old news, move along there is nothing to see here. If you had the balls to take the bet when I offered it, you would of
    collected back in 2004. I'm offering you a bet this year with vegas odds. If your patsies are so great, then its easy money.

This is weak.

JS >>

image Kevin you can spin this any way you want to but the fact remains the same- You are a whelcher, bottom line.
  • Options

<< <i>If you had the balls to take the bet when I offered it, you would of >>

OMG image

Let's review:

Stalin's post from 2004:

<< <i>why won't you bet that the patsies won't win it all? How about this bet: >>

<< <i>f the Bucs win the SB you owe me 50 bucks >>

<< <i>If the Patsies win the SB I owe you 50 bucks >>

Perkdog's reply within the hour:

<< <i> I will except your wager. >>

And now you have the balls to offer Perk another similar wager?? image

You're a complete fraud and liar. In some ways you're worse than King Troll himself, and that is quite an accomplishment!
  • Options
    You gonna pay him Kevin? The problem I'm having with this whole situation is the fact that your now denying that the bet was valid.

You made the bet, Paul agreed. Now your saying Paul didnt accept the bet?

It's not like its your word against his or his against yours. It's all right here to read. There is no denying it.
  • Options
    If Patsies "fan" forgot to collect that isn't my problem. If we made a bet now Im sure there would be plenty of you bandwagon
    jumpers around to remind whomever lost to pay up. My team has lost their #1 and #2 running backs, yet Im still backing my
    team. Im here every week, I don't run and hide like most of you. If you want a bet then lets bet, but don't look to get even
    odds after you waited for your team to go 8-0! The real fans were the ones who were backing their teams in the 07 smack
    post at the start, not months after. There seems to be a lot of interested parties here, who have yet to back a team. You want a piece of the bet,
    then lets go....but you will have to pick a team first.

js
  • Options

<< <i>If Patsies "fan" forgot to collect that isn't my problem. If we made a bet now Im sure there would be plenty of you bandwagon
    jumpers around to remind whomever lost to pay up. My team has lost their #1 and #2 running backs, yet Im still backing my
    team. Im here every week, I don't run and hide like most of you. If you want a bet then lets bet, but don't look to get even
    odds after you waited for your team to go 8-0! The real fans were the ones who were backing their teams in the 07 smack
    post at the start, not months after. There seems to be a lot of interested parties here, who have yet to back a team. You want a piece of the bet,
    then lets go....but you will have to pick a team first.

js >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<< <i>So lemme get this straight. Stalin stiffs Perkdog for $50, and then Stalin offers another bet to Perkdog? Stalin must think that people from New England are pretty stupid. >>

From Stalin's reply it is now clear that this was correct. And now it's extended out to Stalin must think that all people here are pretty stupid. And if any person ever bet with Stalin knowing what they now know from this thread, then Stalin would be right about that person.

-
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure sounds like a welch to me. Lame.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    grote....do you have a team yet? When you finally find one, put up or shut up......(oh and you have to stick with that
    team the whole year too!)

JS
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>17-0 >>

• Options
    grote....do you have a team yet? When you finally find one, put up or shut up......(oh and you have to stick with that
    team the whole year too!)

JS

Why would anyone bet with a welcher anyway? LOL!

I'm a NY fan--you should know that by now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    dirty welcher image
  • Options
    Is it just me or is Kevin spinning this in typical Axtroll fashion?

Kevin a bit of advice......... You are making a complete fool of yourself, just accept the fact that you are a no good welcher without an ounce of integrity.
  • Options
    Kevin, admit that he is wrong...LMAO Like that will ever happen.
  • Options
    Maybe Stalin can't afford the $50. He keeps dropping the plates at Joe's Lakeside Inn and isn't getting any tips.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Im here every week, I don't run and hide like most of you. >>

I'm calling BS on that. When TB started off slow, you were NO WHERE to be found, regardless of what your selective memory recalls.

Welcher.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    My team has lost their #1 and #2 running backs, yet Im still backing my
    team. Im here every week, I don't run and hide like most of you

Yeah, Sure Kevin. Except for when they lose, where were you the week that TB lost and FSU got spanked by Miami?

Under your bed with Axtell and Skippy..... How's the thesis Kevin is Martha helping you write it?
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    Kevin still fails to post a reasonable statement to try and make this right. kevin, keep in mind it is not about the money... I just want to hear you at least take back your bandwagon comment and a partial amount of your bull$hit statements towards this wager we had.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VT pasted F$U 40-21. Back to the woodshed for commie-boy.
  • Options
    Why not bring back the WELCHER post! For those of you that are unaware of Lil Kevie and his antics, check out page 3 of this thread! Clearly shows Kevie runs his mouth and then takes his ball and goes to his woodshed like a spoiled little brat!
  • Options

<< <i>why won't you bet that the patsies won't win it all? How about this bet:

If the Bucs win the SB you owe me 50 bucks
    If the Patsies win the SB I owe you 50 bucks
    If neither team wins then no one owes anyone anything!

That way your wussy schedule won't help you, its the team that can make it all the way wins...afterall, 2nd
    place means NOTHING. You only have to look at the Eagles record the past few years to see that wins
    in the regular season mean squat!

Bring it punk!

JS >>

Just a classic!
  • Options
    The gutless welcher strikes again!!

• Options
    Don't forget to check the date too! 4 years later this guy wants money. What a loser. It's 2007 and the bucs are rolling!

JS
  • Options
    I didn't realize that was a statute of limitations for paying your DEBTS. Guess that's only true if you're a gutless welcher Sucs Fan!

• Options

<< <i>Don't forget to check the date too! 4 years later this guy wants money. What a loser. It's 2007 and the bucs are rolling!

JS >>

I want you to shut your garbage mouth most of all!
  • Options

<< <i>Don't forget to check the date too! 4 years later this guy wants money. What a loser. It's 2007 and the bucs are rolling!

JS >>

There's no Statute of Limitations on welching.
  • Options

<< <i>I didn't realize that was a statute of limitations for paying your DEBTS. Guess that's only true if you're a gutless welcher Sucs Fan! >>

I hate that when somebody beats me to the idea! image

• Options
    booo hooo hoooo...our team sucks and we traded our best player to the bucs and got nothing but jelly donuts in return...boo hoooo hoooo.

Sincerely,
    Eagles fan
  • Options
    Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Stown....where is your Vick banner? LMAO

JS
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the Stalin guy involved a few years back when he won a bet and created such a stir when he didn't get paid? The person paid up only after this Stalin fellow made his life horrible?

If I am wrong I stand corrected.

Kevin pay your bets!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Stown....where is your Vick banner? LMAO

JS >>

Link

<< <i>Sunday December 16, 2007 7:57 AM

Now that Vick is bending over for the soap, it's time to move on. Don't know who or what will replace him, though.

Decisions, decisions... >>

My current avatar is my old one, from over a year ago, which I uploaded (hence the reason I knew it was there):

Icon upload day thread

Read that thread and you can learn a little history too.

And I though owning Tinkerbell was easy...

Out.
  • Options
    Stalin - stop your welching.
  • Options
    image Bump image
This discussion has been closed.