Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

(resolved, nothing to see here)

13»

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>imagine the kind of drama that can happen over coins worth 4, 5, or 6 figures...... >>

DONE DEAL!

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Where is that popcorn icon? I missed alot of neat posts last night.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Fascinating story. Ajia, did you ever get the 86-S Morgan graded?
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Check Ernie's eBay Feedback! image
  • Options

<< <i>Check Ernie's eBay Feedback! image >>

Wow, on top of all that you got a cleaned POS! It was quite the fiasco!
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Now hearing another member bought a 'proof' from uncle ernie that came back from PCGS BB for 'Altered Surface'.....some things never change.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Interesting that this thread cropped back up since I did the same screwup recently - shipped the wrong coin, in this case it involved around $400. Bidder contacted me and was rightfully a little panicked. I apologized a whole bunch of times and shipped the correct coin out immediately, trusting that he would ship the other back. He sent me a copy of the postal receipt, and I re-imbursed him the shipping plus an extra 10 spot for the aggravation.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>Interesting that this thread cropped back up since I did the same screwup recently - shipped the wrong coin, in this case it involved around $400. Bidder contacted me and was rightfully a little panicked. I apologized a whole bunch of times and shipped the correct coin out immediately, trusting that he would ship the other back. He sent me a copy of the postal receipt, and I re-imbursed him the shipping plus an extra 10 spot for the aggravation.

Russ, NCNE >>

You've always been a stand-up business person Russ... image
    -George
    42/92

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file