Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Happy Father's Day....anyone ever get coins for a gift?

Happy Father's Day from one to all. Without a doubt being a father of two has been the most fulfilling role in my life. My daughter will be attending college next fall and my son will be a sophomore in High School. All I have given to them over the years has been returned ten fold in pure enjoyment. BUT......they have never given me any coins for Father's Day. How bout you? Post your coins for Father's Day you've received over the years.

Comments

• Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    Happy Fathers Day to you too, Fats.

Ummm...fathers day coins. That'd be ZEROimage
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided that this plaque below was going to be my fathers day present. My wife and kids agreed since it was NOT a coin!

Thank you pontiacinf for making it possible!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    bennybravobennybravo Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭
    From my 10 yr old son,with a special thanks to mom for her financial backing.A very nice MS63.image

• Options
    It's my first father's day. Does raiding my son's piggybank looking for state quarters count?
  • Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    Just posted my Father's Day present on another post! 1806 Half Cent in NGC MS61BN!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    No. They know better!
  • Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Father's Day to all Dad's ... funny thing was I read this post about ten minutes before my kids gave me presents and told me they're taking me to the beach ... I'm driving, but hey ... it's gonna be a good day.

Anyway, my youngest, in his wonderful nature gave me three coins ... a 1945 Canadian Cent, a 1962 German Mark and a 1962 Franklin Half ... all circulated VF-EF, and all entirely beautiful image

Have a great day all!!

Todd

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    No kids.image
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    Always gave my dad proof sets for the year. He liked it. SInce I will never be a dad it look like this holiday is moot for me now,, to bad because I liked it. I'll do double effort for mothers day.
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Options
    No coins, so far just a nagging wife. I ope the day gets better for this fatherimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file