Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A Orange Burst Sunset Reverse... Another HepKitty giveaway!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Lucy,

Please count me in for your great giveaway. My coin collecting goals for this year are:

-Be 10% complete in my lincoln wheat set (PCGS) Including an 1909 VDB in ms66rd
    -Be 5% complete in my morgan basic set (raw and/or graded)

Personal:

-Go to fourth year of high school, out of five.....
    -Work hard, so I have money to buy coins...
    -Be nice to other people (I'm doing very wellimage )

Cheers,

Dennis
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great looking coin Lucy, nice sentiments too, thanks

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be Bop A Lula, Add Me Too La.
    Sheesh I should get a prize just for my musical prowess image Just kidding of course image
    For this year my goal is to get my one last affordable Morgan in at least a nice AU.
    My personal goal is to win the lottery and when I do I will indeed make the coin marketplace and some of the world a better place.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    Thanks Lucy!

My goal: To get promoted to Master Sargent and become a superintendent of my own command post. Then, win Command Post of the Year for that command, wherever I may be stationed, and compete for Best in the Air Force. image
  • Options
    GandyjaiGandyjai Posts: 1,380 ✭✭
    Hi Lucy,

Thanks for such a nice gesture with the drawing. You are one COOL KITTY!image
    My goals in coin collecting this year are:
    1. To make any upgrade for my Ike MS Set.
    2. Liquidate most of my "lesser" ones and buy a couple of "lunkers".
    3. Continue to improve my grading skills and knowledge, thus submission results.
    4. Teach my wife how to list and sell a coin on eBay should something ever happen to me.

My Family goals this year are:
    1. Give our first child (Due in March)image everything she needs to be safe, healthy and happy.
    2. Give my wife everythng she needs to stay safe, healthy and happy.
    3. Expand the house by two bedrooms.

My career goals are:
    1. Continue to improve my High School Swim Team.
    2. Learn more ways to be a more effective Science teacher.
    3. Give the students the info they need to make better choices in life.
    4. Enjoy my job even more than I do now.image

My personal goals:
    1. Place in Top 5 of my age group in all of my events at Masters Swimming Nationals in August.
    2. Stay healthy.
    3. Do a triathlon.
    4. Be the best husband/father I can be!

Gandyjaiimage
  • Options
    My plans for 2004, wow! Lucy, you are putting me on the spot!

My family shall always come first, so keeping them safe and comfortable is always my first priority.

Well, getting a new heat pump, and roof are my second priority.

My new Years resolution is getting the house organized. I.e., Although it's neat, and clean, I want to do things to make better use of the space. Changing closet layouts, adding shelves, etc.
    My wife is a homemaker, and knowing that she has to look at that place all day, I'm doing whatever I can to make things pretty for her. Painting rooms new colors, etc. She has a diploma in Interior design, so she's the brains, I'm the brawn!

I would like to get my wife a computer for her photo's and scrap booking. (she's really good at that "stuff")

For work, I'm developing a tracking system for our workload. (that's enough of a realistic goal for this job)

For coins:
    I may buy one or two decent coins this year, after the heat pump and roof. I want to add a really pretty colored 1957-D Franklin half grading MS-66 FBL to my collection.
    Also sell everything that I really don't have an emotional attachment to.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
  • Options
    Hep Kitty, and proud Gran' Ma...

Although I one of those "Darksiders" I still can not understand anyone no liking a big silver coin like that!

Don'y enetr me in the give away, (I am just visiting here), but please accept my.. imageimageimageimage... for a great giveaway and, more importnat (to me) the text of your thread.

Rock-On Babe....image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me! Me!

I've always loved being in Hepkitty's pillow sack. image
  • Options
    rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    My goal is to make the Baltimore show this summer and stop in PA on the way and meet a collector (In bad health) I have chatted with on IM many times!!

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmm I bet image
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    That was a very nice toned coin.

My plans for the future, remain as I am (you cannot improve if you have reached your best in life - For those that say I want to reach 110% they have lied to themselves that they did 100%). I wish to be able to provide the life and care that those I love demand and wish for and to continue to try to be the standard for all to follow.

My goals - to continue to put a dent into my goal of completing a PCGS proof set of each year 1954 - to present.

- to complete my second and third sets of the beautiful 10th ounce AGE's.

- to maintain my good health and life for another year.

Thank you for the ability to grow
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    my goal is to complete my type set, thanks for the chance to win this coin, it's a beauty!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I'll probably hold the drawing after the SuperBowl...... If not, no later then Monday evening....

Here is the Cd that the three runner-ups will win:

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭
    I want to be a runner upimage

edited to add my goal: To have a table at a national show, or two, or ... The plans are in the works.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    wow - enter me as well

what are your predictions for series that will take off in 2004?

Buffalo nickels, Silver Eagles, anything Barber, early commemoratives, SMS DCAMs?

it probably is a given that Franklins and Roosevelts and AH Kennedys are going to have excellent moves
  • Options
    Very nice coin!image
    I don't usually set goals for myself.That way I won't be disappointed when they remain un-achieved,and if I do manage to accomplish something, it's above and beyond my goals! Although I do plan on starting to collect some slabs this year.image
  • Options
    Please include me as well,

My goals are to complete my SBA raw collection, My PCGS PR69DCAM Ike collection, and just have fun and make new friends.

Happy New Year all.

Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

Just a fist full of Dollars
  • Options
    LucyBop -
    I'd like to enter your fabulous drawing... Great coin! ... As for my goals and plans for the future, well, I will be retiring from the U.S. Navy on 13 February 2004 after 21 years of active naval service. It's been an honor and a privelege to serve... My eight year old daughter is sitting on my lap as I write this, my three year old is still asleep (it's only 6:50am here) and it's time to payback the family and stay home now. Life is good, matter of fact it truly is a bowl of cherries! My family is healthy, happy and the good Lord has blessed me beyond what I deserve. So in closing, I wish you and all the rest of the readers a fantastic new year and beyond, and I shall (in my semi-retired state -- yes, I still have to work image ) enjoy my hobby/habit all the more....

Kenoshapete
  • Options
    I don't think I have entered a contest here before but something about your post drove me to enter this one. Good post and good outlook!
    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    hi Hep kitty

she's the kitty that just keeps giving.

Thanks and enter me. If i win the YN club here would love that,
    as id pass it to them.

My hopes and goals are simple this year. I was laid off in November, Had
    my Uncle die and his funeral was xmas day. My father is in bad health and
    my father in law has 2 weeks to 9 months as he is in late stages of the same
    diasease jerry lewis has. I was real close to letting this all throw me down the stink hole.

One thing changed that was before the bad started, I started a yn coin club with local kids.
    As my life went down the tubes packages arrived from board members and I realized "oh my
    god, I can't drop the stick now. So the week following xmas we had a sittdown and that was
    the clubs first meeting. Theres 17 kids in all, and we meet once a week to discuss, show off,
    trade and enjoy each others sets. They are discussing going to homes and sharing their
    expieriance with the under privaledged, etc. Their wanting to share with others really suprised me.
    they arnt self serving brats but actual future leaders of tomorrow image

I saw something in them that day, Ill never forget. My goals are to share my happiness with
    all around me, enjoy my friends to the fullest while tey are here, remeber the ones that arn't,
    find a killer job, and live in peace image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your grandson Lucy. image

My goals? I'm planning to get married this year, so I guess my numismatic projects can wait a little. Chatting online with other members has become a very fullfilling passtime anyway.Thanks to these boards, I'm enjoying coin collecting more than ever , even if I don't buy as often as I used to.Thanks for the chance to win this beautiful coin.

Dimitri
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Be Bump A Lula!!!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Its a lovely coin, Lucy. Please add me as well.

Gabrielle
  • Options
    i like gifts..
  • Options
    I'm in, Thank You
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    Sign me up if it's not too late.

Collecting goals: Get at least two nice coins for my typeset.

Personal goals: Move to Vegas to become an engineer and professional dissipator/gambler.

BC
    Dip Happens...image
  • Options
    count me in....I guess my revised goal for the next year is to try to get the image of janet jackson out of my head. BLEAH!!! imageimage
    nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...oh, wise guy huh!!!
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Lucy,

Congrats on the new grandson !

You're give-a-way is very generous of you. The 1889 date is also very special
    to me, it was my grandfather's birth year.

Please count me in on your drawing !

Mike
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    i'm going thru this thread and compiling a list of names... still time to enter... drawing will be soon.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    I forgot if I entered. Hey cool cd'd being born in 1970 all that music is way before my time. But its all still cool.

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    It is so good to know that there are a bunch of great people here. Im reaily glad i joined and plan on learning much more from all you collectors. P.S. here is a coin i got you might want to see.
    Zorman
  • Options
    Just bringing to the top so more can see and register for that great looking coin.
    Lightside
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Is it Monday evening yet?

Mojo
    "I am the wilderness that is lost in man."
    -Jim Morrison-
    Mr. Mojorizn

my blog:www.numistories.com
  • Options
    Didn't post to enter, just wanted to comment about that great Morgan.

Zorman, that 1903 is very nice. When you giving it away? hehe image

Craig
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • Options
    Crazy4CoinsCrazy4Coins Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭
    Hello LucyBop,

Please add me to!!!

One of my goals for this year is to buy up all the best coins out there and hoard them until the market peaks then sell for a whopping profit!!!... he..he..he..

No, actually I would be happy to complete my Bust Half set in MS+ grade and increase my knowledge about coins. I know if I hang around here on the forum with all the highly intelligent people, I can't go wrong. image I hope you guys know what your talking about....image

Have a great year,

Randy

P.S. try to draw my name if you can..I could use that Morgan....
  • Options
    Cats this drawing already happened... i will have another very soon...

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucy, great another give away? Please enter my Granddaughter. She loves the "True Rainbow" toned Morgans. I already told her she's in so please have this drawing soon. Anybody else in?image
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey it IS Monday evening... what time the drawing be?
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file