Home› Precious Metals
Options

Silver Prices today

13»

Comments

  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 24,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Andy Schectman says that the situation is resolving itself slowly and that premiums on 90% are starting to come back. China is still paying 12% arbitrage for silver, and above ground stocks are dwindling in the US.

    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

    I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @jmski52 said:
    Andy Schectman says that the situation is resolving itself slowly and that premiums on 90% are starting to come back. China is still paying 12% arbitrage for silver, and above ground stocks are dwindling in the US.

    Dwindling? LOL there's gutter metal everywhere. THKS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.
    BOOMIN!™
    Wooooha! Did someone just say it's officially "TACO™" Tuesday????
    Retiring at 55, what day is today? :sunglasses:

  • Options
    scotty1419scotty1419 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭✭

    @blitzdude said:

    @scotty1419 said:

    @Wingsrule said:

    @scotty1419 said:

    @softparade said:

    @jdimmick said:
    Yes, they were buying the chase to 120, not any longer, sales are weak in shop for bullion, get an occasional buyer for a couple oz but mainly eagles if so. They do not want generic even discounted. 90% weak, a few people will buy a couple dollars face at times. Silver dollars, buyers want good deals, actually less than I can get shipping to wholesalers for.

    I send 3 boxes a week to pinehurst coins with silver bullion, and some gold as well. They pay about as good as anybody, and I can pay a guy to drive it there in an hour.

    Oh by the way, Ive watched vermillion enterprises on youtube, never been to his shop, but I can tell you he is a straight shooter, overly fair and does big business, If I were closer, I would give him plenty business myself.

    Speaking of Brian Vermillion, he said in his update today that a significant amount of 90% constitutional is being shipped to Europe to be burned.

    Why would it have to go to Europe to get melted??

    No local capacity, maybe

    IN THE UNITED STATES? I haven't heard anything about melters backed up like in Jan/Feb?

    Refiners here still don't want the garbage. They got .999 coming out their ears. THKS!

    What do you sell the garbage at? Happy to buy cheap garbage!

  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 24,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dwindling? LOL there's gutter metal everywhere. THKS!

    Your continued derogatory remarks tell me that you must've lost a ton of money in silver. Que' sera, sera.

    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

    I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Guess I’m the new garbage collector in town.

  • Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @scotty1419 said:

    @blitzdude said:

    @scotty1419 said:

    @Wingsrule said:

    @scotty1419 said:

    @softparade said:

    @jdimmick said:
    Yes, they were buying the chase to 120, not any longer, sales are weak in shop for bullion, get an occasional buyer for a couple oz but mainly eagles if so. They do not want generic even discounted. 90% weak, a few people will buy a couple dollars face at times. Silver dollars, buyers want good deals, actually less than I can get shipping to wholesalers for.

    I send 3 boxes a week to pinehurst coins with silver bullion, and some gold as well. They pay about as good as anybody, and I can pay a guy to drive it there in an hour.

    Oh by the way, Ive watched vermillion enterprises on youtube, never been to his shop, but I can tell you he is a straight shooter, overly fair and does big business, If I were closer, I would give him plenty business myself.

    Speaking of Brian Vermillion, he said in his update today that a significant amount of 90% constitutional is being shipped to Europe to be burned.

    Why would it have to go to Europe to get melted??

    No local capacity, maybe

    IN THE UNITED STATES? I haven't heard anything about melters backed up like in Jan/Feb?

    Refiners here still don't want the garbage. They got .999 coming out their ears. THKS!

    What do you sell the garbage at? Happy to buy cheap garbage!

    Last physical I sold was at $108. Haven't been dealing with physical gutter since. Plenty of buys and sells on the paper side though, and then of course always dealing with real precious metals, i.e. the physical Au. THKS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.
    BOOMIN!™
    Wooooha! Did someone just say it's officially "TACO™" Tuesday????
    Retiring at 55, what day is today? :sunglasses:

  • Options
    RedneckHBRedneckHB Posts: 20,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

    .> @softparade said:

    @jdimmick said:
    Yes, they were buying the chase to 120, not any longer, sales are weak in shop for bullion, get an occasional buyer for a couple oz but mainly eagles if so. They do not want generic even discounted. 90% weak, a few people will buy a couple dollars face at times. Silver dollars, buyers want good deals, actually less than I can get shipping to wholesalers for.

    I send 3 boxes a week to pinehurst coins with silver bullion, and some gold as well. They pay about as good as anybody, and I can pay a guy to drive it there in an hour.

    Oh by the way, Ive watched vermillion enterprises on youtube, never been to his shop, but I can tell you he is a straight shooter, overly fair and does big business, If I were closer, I would give him plenty business myself.

    Speaking of Brian Vermillion, he said in his update today that a significant amount of 90% constitutional is being shipped to Europe to be burned.

    Hes stated many times that he is amazed at the amount of silver that keeps coming in over the counter. Other popular PM youtube personalities have commented similarly.

    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

    Knowledge is the enemy of fear

  • Options
    toadstranglertoadstrangler Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2026 6:52AM

    Refiners here still don't want the garbage. They got .999 coming out their ears. THKS!

    He's been out of touch for a decade plus lolz..> @RedneckHB said:

    .> @softparade said:

    @jdimmick said:
    Yes, they were buying the chase to 120, not any longer, sales are weak in shop for bullion, get an occasional buyer for a couple oz but mainly eagles if so. They do not want generic even discounted. 90% weak, a few people will buy a couple dollars face at times. Silver dollars, buyers want good deals, actually less than I can get shipping to wholesalers for.

    I send 3 boxes a week to pinehurst coins with silver bullion, and some gold as well. They pay about as good as anybody, and I can pay a guy to drive it there in an hour.

    Oh by the way, Ive watched vermillion enterprises on youtube, never been to his shop, but I can tell you he is a straight shooter, overly fair and does big business, If I were closer, I would give him plenty business myself.

    Speaking of Brian Vermillion, he said in his update today that a significant amount of 90% constitutional is being shipped to Europe to be burned.

    Hes stated many times that he is amazed at the amount of silver that keeps coming in over the counter. Other popular PM youtube personalities have commented similarly.

    He's almost always tied that thought together with comments about how much "main street" is out there struggling in mass and the number one reason for the constant dumpage. That with a real reputation for paying very fair and not turning away material has lead to Vermillion being a prime destination for his local market and very much beyond..

    He's sending 90% junk out to be burned on the regular. So are many he talks to. One day that premium is gonna come roaring back.

    COPPER is gutter !

Sign In or Register to comment.