Home Sports Talk
Options

2024 NFL Offseason/Regular Season Thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just random thoughts of the Bills future.
    Buffalo has placed itself in a more advantageous financial situation moving forward; though it currently has just $2.3 million in space, per Over The Cap, it’s set to have north of $50 million in available cash by 2026 (obviously subject to change to signings, extensions, restructures, etc.). The Bills are also positioned well in the 2025 NFL Draft, currently owning eight selections (including an extra second-round pick); they’re also projected to receive two compensatory selections. Combine these factors with the fact that Allen is entering just his age-28 season, and it’s easy to see that Buffalo is in a solid position to build the second ‘core’.

Cap problems have created a need for a rebuild or a second core. They didn’t get it done with the first group. A lot of teams have to do a reset. The Rams win at all cost produced a SB win but in most cases that doesn’t work. Hopefully this second core will finally get me at least one.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a BIG money deal for 4 years, wow

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3, 2024 9:31AM

i just checked the Vikings QB salaries and once McCarthy signs for #10 pick money (and assuming there's a slight premium due to being a QB,) Minnesota's entire QB room will cost them less than 25M this season and the only one currently signed past 2024,Jaren Hall, makes like 1M a season. Its the perfect time to pay Jefferson this type of money.

Looks like the Vikings & Timberwolves are poised to be contenders over the next 4-5 years, they both have a ton of young talent and its all locked in for the foreseeable future. It should be a great time to be a Minnesota fan.

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    i just checked the Vikings QB salaries and once McCarthy signs for #10 pick money (and assuming there's a slight premium due to being a QB,) Minnesota's entire QB room will cost them less than 25M this season and the only one currently signed past 2024,Jaren Hall, makes like 1M a season. Its the perfect time to pay Jefferson this type of money.

Looks like the Vikings & Timberwolves are poised to be contenders over the next 4-5 years, they both have a ton of young talent and its all locked in for the foreseeable future. It should be a great time to be a Minnesota fan.

But like Buffalo they need to get a championship

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 3, 2024 10:44AM

At one time, I was in the camp that trading J. Jefferson was a valid thing to do.

However, based upon letting Cousins go (hope they get a tampering pick or two), drafting McCarthy and then replacing Hunter with Dallas Turner - they needed to extend JJ -- and they did it cheaper than I expected. I would imagine the front-loaded signing money had to help. It was the right thing to do. Outside of him, I only think Hockenson is signed to a large, multi-year deal.

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

i wouldn't say that the Vikings & Bills are in the same situation. To me, Minnesota is sort of like the Texans from a year ago, young QB w/the most/all of the supporting pieces already in place and should be able to compete for a top 3-4 seed but not much pressure to win it all, for now.
    The Bills have arguably a top 3 QB and have made some deep playoff runs but haven't been able to get past Mahomes. For all of the Brady/Mahomes comparisons, one thing that gets overlooked at times is how hard it was to get past Tom in the playoffs especially in the AFC. We're seeing the same with Mahomes.

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭✭

Minnesota realistically has way more pressure to win it all. right now They know they have about a 3 year window which is why the just gave Jefferson QB money to keep him around. McCarthy is absolutely not an elite QB and has to have an absurd amount of weapons to be good. No matter what McCarthy is going to keep getting more expensive and their other weapons arent going to stay cheap forever. Addison isnt going to be cheap either even if McCarfthy ruins his stats

The Bills fans are probably wondering if its a Jim Kelly situation again, but they have an elite QB and are one draft away at any given time from winning it all as long as Allen is healthy. You dont have to have the best weapons in the league for him to succeed.

• Options

@Basebal21 said:
    Minnesota realistically has way more pressure to win it all. right now They know they have about a 3 year window which is why the just gave Jefferson QB money to keep him around. McCarthy is absolutely not an elite QB and has to have an absurd amount of weapons to be good. No matter what McCarthy is going to keep getting more expensive and their other weapons arent going to stay cheap forever. Addison isnt going to be cheap either even if McCarfthy ruins his stats

The Bills fans are probably wondering if its a Jim Kelly situation again, but they have an elite QB and are one draft away at any given time from winning it all as long as Allen is healthy. You dont have to have the best weapons in the league for him to succeed.

The team is coming off of a 7-10 season and he was the 10th pick in the draft and there's ZERO pressure to win right now, that is absolutely crazy talk. Your hate for this kid just comes off as petty when the ink on his rookie deal hasn't even dried yet and you're telling us he needs to win right now.

In your eyes JJ McCarthy will be the first rookie QB in NFL history that will be a complete failure if he doesn't win the SB before training camp has even started.🤣

• Options

The Vikings have been great at finding and developing high caliber wide receivers and if the time comes where its time to pay JJ McCarthy high end QB money the team could always trade away Jefferson for a huge return and replenish their roster like KC did after dealing away Tyreek Hill. That is still a long ways off though when Minnesota has JJ's first four seasons which haven't even started yet plus a 5th yr option before having to make that decision. If by that point they decide that he's earned that next deal after 4 seasons then that likely means that his development was on or ahead of schedule.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@Basebal21 said:

The team is coming off of a 7-10 season and he was the 10th pick in the draft and there's ZERO pressure to win right now, that is absolutely crazy talk. Your hate for this kid just comes off as petty when the ink on his rookie deal hasn't even dried yet and you're telling us he needs to win right now.

In your eyes JJ McCarthy will be the first rookie QB in NFL history that will be a complete failure if he doesn't win the SB before training camp has even started.🤣

I'm saying the team has to win now and they know it. He wasnt good in college and all of Harbaughs nonsense about him was trying to trick someone to trade up to 5 for him which hes admitted. Theyre banking on their WR core and offensive weapons to make anyone good. They have about 3 years where they can keep the Jefferson and Addison total group together. You cant win just drafting new WRs together every year in the first round if they want to keep McCarthy simply being a QB will make him expensive quickly no matter what

Thats not what Im saying at all. Hes going to be a failure, its the team winning window I am talking about. They will be drafting another QB In the next 5 years. It was smart for the Vikings to do what they did with Jefferson.

There may be more pressure from fans for the Bills to win now, but the front offices know the Bills have a better long term chance of winnings and the Vikings need to do it in the next couple years

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

@Basebal21 said:

He wasnt good in college

Dude, he was great in college and did literally everything that was asked of him. NO ONE knows how good of a QB this kid will be or how he may develop over time.

They have about 3 years where they can keep the Jefferson and Addison total group together. You cant win just drafting new WRs together every year in the first round if they want to keep McCarthy simply being a QB will make him expensive quickly no matter what

Addison is entering year two and still has 3 years plus his 5th year option ahead of him and go actually look at their draft history, they're not drafting a WR in the first round every season, that is just hyperbole. Addison was drafted in 2023, Jefferson in 2020. Since drafting Moss in R1 in 1998, they've drafted five first round WRs and that includes Addison & Jefferson.
    Once its time to re-up Addison they could always decide to move one of those two WRs for picks and go with a younger cheaper WR in the draft. Again, that is still 3-4 years before that decision needs to be made.

Thats not what Im saying at all. Hes going to be a failure, its the team winning window I am talking about. They will be drafting another QB In the next 5 years.

Sure, JJ could end up failing and they draft another QB in 5 years, definitely possible, but I just get a laugh at listening to random dudes on the internet predicting someone else's future. Weren't you the same guy that kept telling me that there was no way that Caitlin Clark was going to have a lucrative career financially and you were proven wrong in less than a month? 😉

It was smart for the Vikings to do what they did with Jefferson.

It definitely was. When you find a generational WR like that you lock him long term. Not re-signing Cousins put them in a great position to keep Jefferson around, had Kirk re-signed for his usual mostly fully guaranteed money then Minnesota would have had a really tough decision to make especially with Darrisaw due to sign a high end LT deal in the near future.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

Dude, he was great in college and did literally everything that was asked of him. NO ONE knows how good of a QB this kid will be or how he may develop over time.

He wasnt remotely close to great in college unless you go off his win loss which is his team stats. He wasnt even close to being one of the best QBs. Hes an overrated Will Levis that got drafted earlier and has arguably the best core of pass catchers in the league in Minnesota .

Addison is entering year two and still has 3 years plus his 5th year option ahead of him and go actually look at their draft history, they're not drafting a WR in the first round every season, that is just hyperbole. Addison was drafted in 2023, Jefferson in 2020. Since drafting Moss in R1 in 1998, they've drafted five first round WRs and that includes Addison & Jefferson.
    Once its time to re-up Addison they could always decide to move one of those two WRs for picks and go with a younger cheaper WR in the draft. Again, that is still 3-4 years before that decision needs to be made.

Thats really the point though. They have 3-4 years to win. Theyre in a great position with their weapons no doubt, but they wont be able to keep them for more than a couple years.

Sure, JJ could end up failing and they draft another QB in 5 years, definitely possible, but I just get a laugh at listening to random dudes on the internet predicting someone else's future. Weren't you the same guy that kept telling me that there was no way that Caitlin Clark was going to have a lucrative career financially and you were proven wrong in less than a month? 😉

I said that her earning power would drop in the WNBA over time. The most viral things are other players taking cheap shots on her. Lets check back in how popular it is in 3 years. The rookie class is not why its so popular and if one of the other women injures her no one will care about the WNBA again

It definitely was. When you find a generational WR like that you lock him long term. Not re-signing Cousins put them in a great position to keep Jefferson around, had Kirk re-signed for his usual mostly fully guaranteed money then Minnesota would have had a really tough decision to make especially with Darrisaw due to sign a high end LT deal in the near future.

They tried to resign Cousins part of why he didnt resign was because they told him they were drafting a QB and then ATL did it anyways. Teams panicked with that terrible Falcons pick which Cousins has talked about

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

He wasnt remotely close to great in college unless you go off his win loss which is his team stats. He wasnt even close to being one of the best QBs. Hes an overrated Will Levis that got drafted earlier and has arguably the best core of pass catchers in the league in Minnesota .

72% completion percentage with a 22-4 TD/INT ratio. He did everything that was asked of him and he did it well. that last sentence should prove the point that he's in the best situation possible to develop into a very good QB but go ahead and hit me with your next lame attempt at bashing the dude.

Apparently YOU are the great quarterback whisperer and can see the future. 🤣
    Odds are against him that he'll end up winning a Super Bowl but a very good career is definitely on the table.

Thats really the point though. They have 3-4 years to win. Theyre in a great position with their weapons no doubt, but they wont be able to keep them for more than a couple years.

Sure, their window could end up being just 3-4 years, its possible it could be 8-10yrs. YOU don't know how his career will go so stop acting like you know what will happen.

I said that her earning power would drop in the WNBA over time. The most viral things are other players taking cheap shots on her. Lets check back in how popular it is in 3 years. The rookie class is not why its so popular and if one of the other women injures her no one will care about the WNBA again

LOL, you're entire argument was that she would never earn close to what Ice Cube offered her and it was never about the WNBA salary alone. You.Were.Wrong.

They tried to resign Cousins part of why he didnt resign was because they told him they were drafting a QB and then ATL did it anyways. Teams panicked with that terrible Falcons pick which Cousins has talked about

>

Yes, they tried re-signing him but had they done that Jefferson's new contract may not have happened. Not with their franchise Left Tackle coming up on a new deal too soon. Minnesota was never going to handout three 100+M contracts to their QB, LT & WR1.

As for mentioning that Falcons pick, I don't know what that has to do with this Vikings conversation, that pick was made after Cousins signed.

• Options
    edited June 3, 2024 9:15PM

@erikthredd said:

72% completion percentage with a 22-4 TD/INT ratio. He did everything that was asked of him and he did it well. that last sentence should prove the point that he's in the best situation possible to develop into a very good QB but go ahead and hit me with your next lame attempt at bashing the dude.
    Odds are against him that he'll end up winning a Super Bowl but a very good career is definitely on the table.

I beleive you've stated before that you dont watch college football. What did he do against Penn State when he didnt attempt a pass for 37 minutes? Was he even a top 10 QB in the country? How is he better than Will Levis ?

By all means please do some QB research and make the argument he was a top 5 QB, or even top 10, I would even give you top 20. He wasnt remotely close to a great college QB

I would absolutely love to debate where he ranked in the college QB ranking last year

Sure, their window could end up being just 3-4 years, its possible it could be 8-10yrs. YOU don't know how his career will go so stop acting like you know what will happen.

Good for him if he proves me wrong. Doesnt change that he was over drafted and is overrated and Im right more often than not on those calls

LOL, you're entire argument was that she would never earn close to what Ice Cube offered her and it was never about the WNBA salary alone. You.Were.Wrong.

She wont earn close to that annually for her WNBA salary. It was that her earning potential was a lot more elsewhere and will diminish overtime as people start losing interest. Her getting assaulted on the court and officials allowing it has kept the hype up

But yes taking the offer from Ice Cube for the 3 million would be hysterical. The WNBA needs her, she doesnt need it

Yes, they tried re-signing him but had they done that Jefferson's new contract may not have happened. Not with their franchise Left Tackle coming up on a new deal too soon. Minnesota was never going to handout three 100+M contracts to their QB, LT & WR1.

As for mentioning that Falcons pick, I don't know what that has to do with this Vikings conversation, that pick was made after Cousins signed.

The Falcons pick is extremely relevant to what the Vikings and Broncos ended up doing when teams panicked by that terrible pick.

The offer was made to Cousins. They were upfront enough to tell him they were planing to draft a QB which good for them for being honest. That was part of his decision and then ATL drafted one blind siding him. Unless you want to call him a liar from interviews it is relevant.

That then carried into the draft where the Falcons made that bad pick that made teams like the Vikings who were planing on taking a QB at some point panic and over draft McCarthy and then the Broncos overdrafted Nix as well.

Theres literally videos of the Jets draft room laughing at the Vikings for trading up one spot with them to get McCarthy when there was no chance they were going to take him

https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1785499702391140582

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

I beleive you've stated before that you dont watch college football. What did he do against Penn State when he didnt attempt a pass for 37 minutes? Was he even a top 10 QB in the country? How is he better than Will Levis ?

By all means please do some QB research and make the argument he was a top 5 QB, or even top 10, I would even give you top 20. He wasnt remotely close to a great college QB

I would absolutely love to debate where he ranked in the college QB ranking last year

Good for him if he proves me wrong. Doesnt change that he was over drafted and is overrated and Im right more often than not on those calls

She wont earn close to that annually for her WNBA salary. It was that her earning potential was a lot more elsewhere and will diminish overtime as people start losing interest. Her getting assaulted on the court and officials allowing it has kept the hype up

But yes taking the offer from Ice Cube for the 3 million would be hysterical. The WNBA needs her, she doesnt need it

The Falcons pick is extremely relevant to what the Vikings and Broncos ended up doing when teams panicked by that terrible pick.

The offer was made to Cousins. They were upfront enough to tell him they were planing to draft a QB which good for them for being honest. That was part of his decision and then ATL drafted one blind siding him. Unless you want to call him a liar from interviews it is relevant.

That then carried into the draft where the Falcons made that bad pick that made teams like the Vikings who were planing on taking a QB at some point panic and over draft McCarthy and then the Broncos overdrafted Nix as well.

Theres literally videos of the Jets draft room laughing at the Vikings for trading up one spot with them to get McCarthy when there was no chance they were going to take him

I love how you're basing your entire opinion of McCarthy's skill at the QB position off of one Penn State game but choose to dismiss literally 12-13 games where he was pretty much fantastic. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/jj-mccarthy-1/gamelog/2023/
    Homie, it sounds like you need to watch more college football, not me.

And who the hell cares what the Jets draft room thinks about some other team's top 10 draft selection when that franchise has been a laughingstock of the NFL since Namath's SB guarantee? Great example to choose in an attempt to act like someone agrees with your opinion. 😂👍

• Options
    edited June 4, 2024 12:49AM

@erikthredd said:

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

I love how you're basing your entire opinion of McCarthy's skill at the QB position off of one Penn State game but choose to dismiss literally 12-13 games where he was pretty much fantastic. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/jj-mccarthy-1/gamelog/2023/

And who the hell cares what the Jets draft room thinks about some other team's top 10 draft selection when that franchise has been a laughingstock of the NFL since Namath's SB guarantee? Great example to choose in an attempt to act like someone agrees with your opinion. 😂👍

Mccarthy averaged 196 yards a game as a full time starter in two years and 29 games. Im not the one who needs to watch more college football if you think he was great

Theres no argument that he was great in college other than his team record. He lost the game to TCU throwing two pick sixes. Hes a poor mans will Levis who had better stats than him.

If you want to try and argue development thats fine, but clearly you didnt watch the college season if you are trying to argue he was great

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

i wouldn't say that the Vikings & Bills are in the same situation. To me, Minnesota is sort of like the Texans from a year ago, young QB w/the most/all of the supporting pieces already in place and should be able to compete for a top 3-4 seed but not much pressure to win it all, for now.
    The Bills have arguably a top 3 QB and have made some deep playoff runs but haven't been able to get past Mahomes. For all of the Brady/Mahomes comparisons, one thing that gets overlooked at times is how hard it was to get past Tom in the playoffs especially in the AFC. We're seeing the same with Mahomes.

I was more or less talking historically speaking, the poor fan base hasn't had a championship from either team, Buffalo has had it worse because of their failures under Allen

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

Mccarthy averaged 196 yards a game as a full time starter in two years and 29 games. Im not the one who needs to watch more college football if you think he was great

Theres no argument that he was great in college other than his team record. He lost the game to TCU throwing two pick sixes. Hes a poor mans will Levis who had better stats than him.

If you want to try and argue development thats fine, but clearly you didnt watch the college season if you are trying to argue he was great

This argument clearly is beyond your moronic comprehension, it has nothing to do with watching college football and everything to do with your inability to comprehend that the guy didn't need to throw for more yards. Your dumb ass just can't seem to get this through that thick head of yours.

This is Michigan's schedule from this season. Go ahead and show me where he needed to average more than 196 passing yards per game. He Didn't yet you still want to act like that's the end all/be all as to whether he was good or not.

After this comment gets posted I'm putting you on Ignore so don't bother replying with another lame attempt to show everyone how much football knowledge you have.

Also while we're on the subject of schooling you, JJ just sent me a text to forward to you "Its called an Apostrophe, how about using one once in awhile?"

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2024 11:12AM

Angry Pringles Guy (APG) is back with a vengeance - LOL!

First, the Vikings are NOT expected to win "now". It's widely thought that 2024 is not a playoff year for them. Vegas has their over/under at 6.5 wins so this is considered a transition year, even within the hard-core fan base.

Second, I agree with APG that signing Jefferson was smart. They needed it from a fans/PR perspective & they have ample salary cap with Cousins & Hunter off the books in 2025 (lots of dead salary cap this year - another reason why 2024 is a transition year).

Third, I couldn't be happier with getting McCarthy in the draft. It's a coin-flip any first round pick since at least 2000 makes just one Pro Bowl. None of us can foresee the future so these definitive statements about him not going to be good for whatever reason is just blah, blah, blah noise to me. Obviously, I hope APG is 100% wrong.

Last, if someone was trying to make a point that Buffalo & Minnesota are similar - I tend to agree from a franchise perspective. 4 Super Bowl losses, hard-core fan base, Rich & Metropolitan stadium eerily similar and just cannot get over the hump in non-Super Bowl years. FWIW, I think the AFC East is hard to judge in 2024. All but New England could win it but I don't follow that division closely.

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options

@erikthredd said:

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

This argument clearly is beyond your moronic comprehension, it has nothing to do with watching college football and everything to do with your inability to comprehend that the guy didn't need to throw for more yards. Your dumb ass just can't seem to get this through that thick head of yours.

This is Michigan's schedule from this season. Go ahead and show me where he needed to average more than 196 passing yards per game. He Didn't yet you still want to act like that's the end all/be all as to whether he was good or not.

After this comment gets posted I'm putting you on Ignore so don't bother replying with another lame attempt to show everyone how much football knowledge you have.

Also while we're on the subject of schooling you, JJ just sent me a text to forward to you "Its called an Apostrophe, how about using one once in awhile?"

Lol. Clearly youre more interested in just trying to insult me and making a fool of yourself by saying McCarthy was a "Great college QB" which you said.

He was not and you clearly dont watch college football or pay attention to it. I guess Trent Dilffer was a great NFL QB as well. If you think team success if an indication of a QB

The funniest part is you literally are arguing against your self saying he didnt need to throw more. All that means is his team was so much more talented that they were going to win with a game manager.

He was not by any measure a great college QB. Once again if you want to argue that they can make him good by all means, but either start paying attention to college sports or dont get upset when someone corrects you about them

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

In 40 years they will say this is the day that started the sports message board craze.
    And it’s all thanks to Eric and basebal21 debating around like 5 topics all at the same time.
    Good work boys! 😆

• Options

@Darin said:
    In 40 years they will say this is the day that started the sports message board craze.
    And it’s all thanks to Eric and basebal21 debating around like 5 topics all at the same time.
    Good work boys! 😆

Hey, you may want to take five minutes and go checkout ESPN's homepage, looks like another Chiefs player got arrested for stealing a couple Taylor Swift tickets. 😉

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:

@Darin said:
    Good work boys! 😆

Hey, you may want to take five minutes and go checkout ESPN's homepage, looks like another Chiefs player got arrested for stealing a couple Taylor Swift tickets. 😉

Eric, please don’t put him on ignore. I admit I had him on ignore for a while but it’s more fun reading his posts.
    This thread is epic and you two are pioneering the field of multi topic debating when applied to a sports forum. 👍

• Options

@Darin said:

@erikthredd said:

@Darin said:
    Good work boys! 😆

Eric, please don’t put him on ignore. I admit I had him on ignore for a while but it’s more fun reading his posts.
    This thread is epic and you two are pioneering the field of multi topic debating when applied to a sports forum. 👍

Maybe in a day or two I'll take him off but things are fine the way they are right now. Its pretty annoying when you just mention a player's name and we then have to hear an endless diatribe on why said player isn't any good for the umpteenth time since the draft. That's bad enough but then somehow it turns into the Jets, Will Levis, Justin Bieber & Bigfoot WTF are you talking about? debate. Yeah, I'm tapping out at that point.

• Options

@Darin said:
    Good work boys! 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t1IK_9apWs

Lol

More serious though was really just responding to the claim that he was a great college QB which he wasnt which turned into a a lot of out of left field topics as well

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

I was more or less talking historically speaking, the poor fan base hasn't had a championship from either team, Buffalo has had it worse because of their failures under Allen

I understand winning the Super Bowl is the ultimate prize but I can’t say Buffalo with Allen has been a failure. I really want just one but watching and rooting for a team that wins 11-14 games a year sure beats watching a team that wins 8 game a year for 10+ years. Those teams never get a high draft pick and are always mired in the middle of the pack.
    It’s fun to have a team that can win any game they play no matter the competition

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

I understand winning the Super Bowl is the ultimate prize but I can’t say Buffalo with Allen has been a failure. I really want just one but watching and rooting for a team that wins 11-14 games a year sure beats watching a team that wins 8 game a year for 10+ years. Those teams never get a high draft pick and are always mired in the middle of the pack.
    It’s fun to have a team that can win any game they play no matter the competition

Spoken like a TRUE fan

🍻