Home U.S. Coin Forum

Baltimore Show Purchase a CBH.....

lilolmelilolme Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

.....Book. :o
I am dangerous now. :)

PS - I won't drag you through another one of my 'not a show report' reports. (this time :) ) I will say this Baltimore was different.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2YNufnS_kf4 - Mama I'm coming home ...................................................................................................................................................................... RLJ 1958 - 2023

Comments

  • jacrispiesjacrispies Posts: 670 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Good buy! I reference mine often, and already started marking the inside with notes. Definitely a worthwhile purchase. Enjoy!

    "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:23. Young fellow suffering from Bust Half fever.

  • Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No purchases??? I heard there were some good CBH out there

    BHNC #248 … 103 and counting.

  • pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lilolme ... Baltimore was different. Really? Do tell!!

    Nice grab on the reference. Coupled with a 3rd, 4th or 5th Edition Overton, you are set!


    “We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

    Todd - BHNC #242
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

    im gotta take a better look at that, thanks

  • TomBTomB Posts: 20,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I don't have that yet and it looks like a winner.

    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

    In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

    image
  • opportunityopportunity Posts: 989 ✭✭✭✭

    It was long overdue, and is a welcome addition to the book collection. I probably should refrain from pointing out the other new CBH books released simultaneously, available from the same dealer, lol.

    Early American Copper, Bust and Seated.

  • lilolmelilolme Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @jacrispies said:
    Good buy! I reference mine often, and already started marking the inside with notes. Definitely a worthwhile purchase. Enjoy!

    Hope to have some entertainment with it and maybe even ID a few. I have kind of a twist on tracking the cracking.

    @pursuitofliberty said:
    @lilolme ... Baltimore was different. Really? Do tell!!

    Nice grab on the reference. Coupled with a 3rd, 4th or 5th Edition Overton, you are set!

    Well I have had the 3rd edition for about a quarter century. So I might be set. Now if I can slowly get going on them again.

    @opportunity said:
    It was long overdue, and is a welcome addition to the book collection. I probably should refrain from pointing out the other new CBH books released simultaneously, available from the same dealer, lol.

    I did see those other books on the website. Having the Overton book I just thought I could wait and see on those.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=2YNufnS_kf4 - Mama I'm coming home ...................................................................................................................................................................... RLJ 1958 - 2023

  • pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lilolme Me too, 3rd Edition and the Die State study works great for me ... follow the cracks!!


    “We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

    Todd - BHNC #242
  • daltexdaltex Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lilolme said:
    .....Book. :o
    I am dangerous now. :)

    PS - I won't drag you through another one of my 'not a show report' reports. (this time :) ) I will say this Baltimore was different.

    But we LIKE show reports. Please?

  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I always considered a show a winner if I got a book.... Much of my coin library consists of books I got at shows. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file