Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: My entire collection

Comments

• Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2023 9:54PM

"Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2023 9:55PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2023 9:57PM

• Options
    edited March 25, 2023 10:08PM

• Options
    edited March 25, 2023 10:04PM

• Options
    MJ1927MJ1927 Posts: 157 ✭✭✭

PM sent

• Options
    GrantuGrantu Posts: 188 ✭✭✭

PM Sent

• Options

Bump.

If you want to see pix, you'll need to PM me. The BST police PM'd me and he's not happy with my multiple "bumps" per day. So, PM me. If I don't have what you want, I will let you know. I promised a number of posters here that I will be putting prices together for some of the recent albums that I posted. I will work on that this week.

In the meantime, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

• Options

Some US Mint Kennedy rolls P&D 2001-2012

• Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭

IMPRESSIVE!!

• Options

Bump for the 17th. One more soon

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have Barber dimes and half dollars... Barber quarters?

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options

Pretty sure I have Barber Quarters too sedulous.

• Options

@Coll3ctor said:
    Have you figured out any prices yet?

Why post when you don't have a clue what you want for anything?

Why post when you don't have a clue what you want to buy for anything?

• Options

I’ve moved on I was interested in buying the full collection at the right price but I’m not sure the seller wants to really sell.

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

He posted prices for the morgan dollars and they were all high retail ask prices. Doesn't seem to be too serious

• Options
    Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post asking prices or cancel the post. Not the way to sell your collection. I'll give it a day, if no $$$ posted, I to am moving on.

• Options

this should be all you need to know about the prices he is thinking:
    1881 S 64 $155.00

The most common pre-21 morgan in 64 for $155? No thanks

• Options

I get the push back for not posting selling prices, but I'm pushing back on you all for not posting your buying price.

• Options

I was going to save this bump for another picture post. But what PCGS_Moderator posted is correct. And I've mentioned to another interested party that this BST of mine is not a "Fire Sale". I do realize that Coin Dealers and Coin Collectors have different goals. Coin Dealers need to make a profit, where as Coin Collectors are interested in specific, "affordable" collectibles. I'm focusing on the latter group. Someone said that they'd pay me $65 for an 1884 CC PCGS slabbed MS 63 coin. I DON'T THINK SO!

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DieClash said:
    Some US Mint Kennedy rolls P&D 2001-2012

Do you wish to sell these as a group or will you part out several different dates?

• Options

Your shield nickel collection is pretty cool. Any idea what you want for that?
    I would offer $350. Would want better pics to pay more than that, but would consider around $600 if you send better pics and coins look like what they seem. Much easier to just put your asking out there, especially for a set. But you can do what you want. :)

• Options

I found some new Morgan’s in PCGS slabs. I found a complete set of WLH halves. Someone wanted to see my Mercury Dime set. So Happy It’s Thursday bump!

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.
    What payment methods are you accepting?

• Options

@justindan said:
    PM sent.
    What payment methods are you accepting?

Paypal, personal check, USPS Money Order, Bank certified check, cash.

• Options

Not trying to be negative here, just trying to understand. I sent a PM with an offer about 24 hours ago. No answer. Made an offer on a coin that was over greysheet? Trying!

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Asking again about the Kennedy rolls. Will you sell individual rolls?

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2023 6:13PM

@DieClash said:
    Pretty sure I have Barber Quarters too sedulous.

If the quarters are similar, I most likely won't be interested below VF. I think I will bow out not full knowing what you are selling. A little bit confused. I will pass.

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options

Bump for today. My Avatar is also for sale. It's not just and image, but it's actually 4 real Wheaties stapled altogether. I'm certain that they were BU at the time they were "made" with that industrial staple. Kind of showing some wear and coloration on the top and bottom of the stapled stack. I've never seen anything like this. Bids start at $1 million and go up from there. LOL.

• Options
    edited March 28, 2023 2:59AM

Bump for today: A complete set of American Silver Eagles, including proofs in an AirTite capsule album!. Will edit post with pics later.

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent. Walking away...

• Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is more entertaining than this thread

• Options
    wozymodowozymodo Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Cue the Clown Car

• Options
    Coinslave87Coinslave87 Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

Any early copper?

Successful transactions with: Jinx86, Flcardtrader, Robkool, JWP.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh oh! You're losing them.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭

Any $2 1/2 gold Indians in MS62?

• Options
    rsei0120rsei0120 Posts: 127 ✭✭

@DNADave said:
    I’m looking for one of the following pcgs type coins.

2cent
    3cent silver and nickel
    Shield nickel
    1859 IHC
    large cent
    Half cent

Hello,
    I have PCGS
    1868 3CN
    1868 2C
    1856H10C
    1857 H10C
    18511C
    1922 No D
    Let me know if you are interested

• Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have PCGS?

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!