Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 23, 2022 8:51PM in U.S. Coin Forum

lol.
Hi guys, yes while on YouTube's "Live Coin Q and A" Stream. They had a Giveaway. Guess who won? :D
Yep. I can't believe it. It was a YouTube random pick.
My name so happen to come up.
What I won is pretty cool too.
It is a ANA free membership! I don't have one.
What exactly is this? I do know, I can enter Coin Shows free now, plus I do believe it's a $30 value, but that's it. What else guys? Thanks
:)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations Joey. I believe there’s a number of benefits.
    Where and what is this show? It’s not a YouTube thing is it? 😉🦫🙀

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

Yes, James. It is on YouTube.
    " Live Coin Q and A".
    Thanks
    ;)

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2022 9:34PM

Here's the actual stream, if interested?

My Two identical

Strike Throughs
    @38:30-43:00

My GAW Prize

@1:31-1:37
    https://youtu.be/dX5H-P2HyI8
    Thanks Guys

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtg Joey

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

They have a lending library and their monthly magazine (The Numismatist) is great and well worth the cost of membership.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

And membership gives you submission privileges with "the other guys" aka ATS. :*

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

The "Free Admission " is for ANA summer and winter shows they sponsor. The local club holding their monthly show at the VFW hall may not. You may also have special submission privileges with NGC. Welcome to the club.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBK said:
    And membership gives you submission privileges with "the other guys" aka ATS. :*

That's because NGC is the official grading service of the ANA. All members of the ANA have submitting privileges to NGC without having to pay to join NGC.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeyCoins ... Congratulations on your prize. Always fun to win something... and that is a good prize. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    lol.
    Hi guys, yes while on YouTube's "Live Coin Q and A" Stream. They had a Giveaway. Guess who won? :D
    Yep. I can't believe it. It was a YouTube random pick.
    My name so happen to come up.
    What I won is pretty cool too.
    It is a ANA free membership! I don't have one.
    What exactly is this? I do know, I can enter Coin Shows free now, plus I do believe it's a $30 value, but that's it. What else guys? Thanks

Congratulations!
    And the coin Gods smile upon you again.
    Nice prize.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTG Joey! Congrats!!

That's the price of admission all through the ANA WFOM in Chicago this year, plus a LOT of other benefits.

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey that's wonderful @joeykoins
    I'm a member too...so you now may speak to me freely and look me directly in the eyes, but not too long.
    ;-)

They have many resources for members!
    Get to money.org Great gift.
    They and the Money Museum are an hour away for me so I'm spoiled :blush:

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options

Besides all the benefits you guys posted and other benefits.
    The ones I'm really excited about are the access to grade NGC coins now without having to deal with dealers. Particularly, my favorite dealer friend, that I have to use his computer and use his paper and ink. Lol.
    Plus, I also get the dealer discount when sending coins out, like him!
    I might, for the first time, send out a couple paper currency out?
    Namely, my 1928 $50 Bill.
    Thanks guys

• Options

How and what do I need to do when entering the ANA Show, to be admitted free?
    Thanks

• Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    Thanks

Your ANA membership card comes in the mail, flash it.

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options

Oh, I see. Thank you, buddy
    ;)

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    Thanks

On the first day when you arrive, go to the registration area. Show them your new
    membership card and they will issue you a name badge. Pin it on, and enter the show
    making sure one of the guards at the entrance see you WEARING the name badge. When
    you leave the show, make sure you take off your badge and put it away. You don't want
    to advertise that you are a coin collector. During the run of the show, the name badge
    will get you in without having to register each day. Have fun and welcome aboard.

• Options
    In4apennyIn4apenny Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    edited June 6, 2022 8:06PM

Plus is better than minus.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file