Swami’s NFL futures 2022

1235»

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

+385
    Chargers-4 for 100

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

ok so i just checked the O/Us for the first time and my eyeballs almost shattered my monitor when they shot out of their sockets

incredulously, they set the Bears number @ 6.5

there is no such thing as easy money when gambling, but this is about as close as you'll ever get. trust me when i say Chicago has a very realistic chance of being the worst team in the entire league this season. offseason fire sale. o-line is going to be an absolute sieve. Fields' collection of "skill" players to play pitch-n-catch with is utterly contemptible

please duck that figure and win yourself some clams..........i'm going to

this was solid bro

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you guys like the over for bills, bengals at 49.5?
    Nice 50 degree weather at gametime.
    I’m either taking that or bengals moneyline what say you boys?

• Options
    edited January 1, 2023 5:50PM

@Darin said:

You’re just betting Bengals money line with your heart hoping for the #1 seed. Save your money for a better spot. Bills make a statement tomorrow showing the preseason predictions are spot on. Cincinnati will not hang with them

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@Darin said:

You’re just betting Bengals money line with your heart hoping for the #1 seed. Save your money for a better spot. Bills make a statement tomorrow showing the preseason predictions are spot on. Cincinnati will not hang with them

No No No……
    I might bet Bengals moneyline because they’ve been playing better than the Bills lately and they’re at home but trust me the Chiefs getting home field advantage isn’t a factor, besides KC will probably lose to the Raiders next week.
    Any non Bills fans think the Bengals win, after all it wouldn’t really even be an upset?

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

I picked the Bengals........and you know what a highly qualified NFL prognosticator I am. :*

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

@Brick said:
    I picked the Bengals........and you know what a highly qualified NFL prognosticator I am. :*

I also picked the Bengals Brick.
    They’ll be tough to beat at home but I do have my doubts about betting
    real money against a quality team like the Bills.
    So I think I’ll just bet the over 49.5 points and that way I can root for both offenses. Fair weather in Cincy could translate into a bunch of touchdowns.

• Options

@Darin said:

@2dueces said:

@Darin said:

No No No……
    I might bet Bengals moneyline because they’ve been playing better than the Bills lately and they’re at home but trust me the Chiefs getting home field advantage isn’t a factor, besides KC will probably lose to the Raiders next week.
    Any non Bills fans think the Bengals win, after all it wouldn’t really even be an upset?

Cincinnati hasn’t seen anything close to Buffalo this season. Should be fun. The hype around this game is intense

W.C.Fields
  • Options

+485
    Buffalo-1 for 100

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Swamis futures is complete.

NY Jets over 5.5 for $250. Win
    Broncos under 10 for $250 Win
    Bengals under 10 for $200 Loss
    Bills over 11.5 for $200 Win
    Patriots under 8.5 for $100 Win
    Cardinals under 10 for $100 Win
    Cowboys under 10.5 for $100 Loss
    Rams over 10.5 for $100 Loss
    Eagles over 8 for $100 Win
    Raiders over 8.5 for $100 Loss
    Panthers over 6 for $100 Win
    Rams division $125 to win $100 Loss

+500

I still have the Bills working for the Super Bowl at +600

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

+500

Well done. Even if one collects a $1 profit over their bet it's a win. More $ to turn over to your next pick.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

@BLUEJAYWAY said:

@2dueces said:

+500

Well done. Even if one collects a $1 profit over their bet it's a win. More $ to turn over to your next pick.

Thanks bud,
    For the year total +985
    I took these last 2 weeks off but figure I’ll get in the horse for the playoffs.
    Dogs usually do quite well in the first round.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    edited January 13, 2023 4:46PM

Let’s back up my bold predictions with a bold wager.

+485

4 team parlay for 50
    Jaguars +3
    Bills -13.5
    Giants +3
    Bucs +2.5

Jaguars +3 for 50

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

+485

4 team parlay for 50
    Jaguars +3
    Bills -13.5
    Giants +3
    Bucs +2.5

Jaguars +3 for 50

You're the swami, and I'm just spitballin here, but while I agree that the Jags are a lock (for the win in my opinion), I wouldn't count on the Giants.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@2dueces said:

+485

4 team parlay for 50
    Jaguars +3
    Bills -13.5
    Giants +3
    Bucs +2.5

Jaguars +3 for 50

You're the swami, and I'm just spitballin here, but while I agree that the Jags are a lock (for the win in my opinion), I wouldn't count on the Giants.

Jags a lock?
    I don’t think so.
    I’m going heavy on the 3 team parlay of bills, bengals, 49ers but I’m also going to put a little on trying to pick them all….
    49ers
    Chargers
    Bills
    Vikings
    Bucs
    Bengals

So people let’s be careful here because I don’t want to remind you to reference the leaderboard of the pick em contest🥱
    Forgive me but I’m giddy as I have all next week off work and I’m excited about these playoff games

• Options

@Darin said:

@thisistheshow said:

@2dueces said:

+485

4 team parlay for 50
    Jaguars +3
    Bills -13.5
    Giants +3
    Bucs +2.5

Jaguars +3 for 50

Jags a lock?
    I don’t think so.
    I’m going heavy on the 3 team parlay of bills, bengals, 49ers but I’m also going to put a little on trying to pick them all….
    49ers
    Chargers
    Bills
    Vikings
    Bucs
    Bengals

So people let’s be careful here because I don’t want to remind you to reference the leaderboard of the pick em contest🥱
    Forgive me but I’m giddy as I have all next week off work and I’m excited about these playoff games

I threw that Jags lock in there and I'm happy you noticed it. Yes, I said lock. But I suppose I misspoke. I should have said that if you are looking for one matchup to be be a lock to mess up the expected ...that would be the Jags vs Chargers. I think that the Jags are much scarier than they look.

• Options

Minnesota either wins by 3 or gets blown out. Jaguars thumped the chargers 38-10 at SoFi Stadium earlier this year.

And then of course there’s the 7-1, 6th seed thingy.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

I don’t want to say the Dolphins have zero chance of winning Sunday but without Mostert, Tua and even Bridgewater things look pretty bleak. 26 players popped up on the injury report and Tyrek Hill is dealing with an ankle injury that forced him out of last week’s must win in the first quarter. Star line has Buffalo at a 99.9% chance of winning. This game in Buffalo will be rocking.
    Josh Allen 700 yards and 6 Td’s 0 INT’s this year vs Miami.

I don’t think Vegas could set the line high enough.

Bills -13.5 for 100.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Here’s a fun line for Sunday.
    Tom Brady O/U .5 rushing yards.

If you think the Bucs win, which I do I believe Brady may have -4 yards (3 kneel downs after Daks game sealing interception)

Of course he is the master of QB sneaks and a few of them could doom me.

Brady under .5 yards for 25

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Not looking good for my Jags lock with them down 17-0. It's a good thing I'm just an observer.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@2dueces said:

+485

4 team parlay for 50
    Jaguars +3
    Bills -13.5
    Giants +3
    Bucs +2.5

Jaguars +3 for 50

Easy money! Lol. 1 down. 3 to go but with the $50 win on the jags I’m playing with house money

W.C.Fields
  • Options

I didn’t think the 3 team parlay of 49ers, Bills, Bengals would have two really close games but it’s a nice
    Cha-Ching, I bet heavy on it 💰

My 6 team parlay sucks, already lost with Chargers and Vikings and I had Bucs so they will probably lose. Just a small bet so no big loss