When You Go To Buy a Unique Coin ........
...... and find out that that coin is not unique.
There are two instead of one. Both have a hefty premium because they are very cool.
So, what do you (I) do?
1) You love unique coins so you pass because it is not unique.
2) You offer a lower premium altho you do not think the dealer will take it and if not pass.
3) You buy both coins with the hefty premium and hoard the coins.
4) Offer the seller a lower premium on both coins they probably won't accept but if so, hoard the coins.
5) Just buy one of the coins at full premium