Home Sports Talk

2021 NFL scores

Comments

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I'm keeping an eye on that Bills vs Colts game, this could be a dangerous game for the Bills, the Colts have a great running back in Jonathan Taylor, and Carson Wentz is playing well lately.

A Buffalo loss would drop them to 2nd in the AFCE behind the Pats. Over the next 4-5 weeks Buffalo plays NE twice plus they’ll be going up against two former Pats QBs in Brady and Cam. The Pats can use all the help they can get so make sure that Cam’s ready to go when the Panthers head to Buffalo. A good night’s sleep,a very colorful and flamboyant game day outfit then a 5td performance should be enough. ;)

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:
    I'm keeping an eye on that Bills vs Colts game, this could be a dangerous game for the Bills, the Colts have a great running back in Jonathan Taylor, and Carson Wentz is playing well lately.

A Buffalo loss would drop them to 2nd in the AFCE behind the Pats. Over the next 4-5 weeks Buffalo plays NE twice plus they’ll be going up against two former Pats QBs in Brady and Cam. The Pats can use all the help they can get so make sure that Cam’s ready to go when the Panthers head to Buffalo. A good night’s sleep,a very colorful and flamboyant game day outfit then a 5td performance should be enough. ;)

Yes, I'll make sure Cam is ready to go, and has his best outfit ready to wear. I wonder if he should go with the red pumps, they match his purse so well. 🤔

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

Yes, I'll make sure Cam is ready to go, and has his best outfit ready to wear. I wonder if he should go with the red pumps, they match his purse so well. 🤔

Whatever works lol. Judging from the CAR/WTF highlights and the box score he’s playing a pretty good game today especially that TD run.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27

update

The Red Rifle is back

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

Whatever works lol. Judging from the CAR/WTF highlights and the box score he’s playing a pretty good game today especially that TD run.

I have to admit, he has given this team some energy, I almost hate to say it but......
    I'm glad. I'm glad. I'm glad he's..........back. Damn that was hard.

Now we're losing 21-14 to Washington, I take it back, I hate Cam Newton!

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol @ Tennessee

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

Damn, Jonathan Taylor just made the Bill’s defense look silly on back to back runs.

@galaxy27 said:
    lol @ Tennessee

This is all wrong, the Titans were supposed to crap the bed next week against the Patriots not today against the Texans. :#

Help, the enemy is advancing on us, I repeat, help!

edited November 21, 2021 1:26PM

Taylor has 170+ total yards & 5tds today against one of the best defenses in football and that's with another entire quarter to play.

The Ravens vs Bears game was wild, it looked like the Bears were going to win and the Ravens marched right down the field and scored with :25 to go and won 16-13.

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

and Buffalo gets smoked......................AGAIN!!!
    Tennessee loses....................to HOUSTON!!!
    Green Bay loses to The Vikings!!!
    Cleveland avoids the "trap game" against The Lions!!!
    The Ravens squeak by the "Monsters of the Midway" with :25 seconds to spare!!!
    The Dolphins are on a roll with a two-game winning streak!!!

for next weeks picks I think I may resort to the dart-board approach, it can't do worse than me. :p

The Panthers lose to Washington, I never want to see Cam Newton again!

Meanwhile in Green Bay......

Dallas is already losing 16-3 to the Chiefs.

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

watching the Dallas vs. Kansas City game, the Refs called "taunting" on the Edwards-Helair TD. to my eyes, they sort of blew the call since the penalty occurred BEFORE he crossed the goal-line. doesn't that mean it was a pre-score penalty that should have negated the score and resulted in a 15 yard penalty for The Chiefs and no TD???

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    [ watching the Dallas vs. Kansas City game, the Refs called "taunting" on the Edwards-Helair TD. to my eyes, they sort of blew the call since the penalty occurred BEFORE he crossed the goal-line. doesn't that mean it was a pre-score penalty that should have negated the score and resulted in a 15 yard penalty for The Chiefs and no TD??? ]

"After further review - the call on the field stands" :D

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Fox is going to try and make me watch the Panthers game. No sir, I choose not to watch, I shall tune into the Steelers vs Bengals game!

Joe Burrow just took it in for a touchdown, Bengals lead 7-0. It makes me nervous watching Burrow run like that with a reconstructed knee.

Big Ben just threw a pick, the Bengals almost took it to the house.

edited November 28, 2021 12:07PM

Man, I'm glad I picked the Bengals to win today, they're beating the Steelers 24-3 already, Big Ben Roethlisberger looks like an old woman out there.

Oh god no, no, no! The Panthers are losing to the Dolphins 21-7, I'm done with this team, they're a disgrace!

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big Ben and Cam Newton should be among the retired when this season is over. I could not believe the hype when Newton went back the Panthers. Some sports writers keep wanting to live in the past.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

@doubledragon said:
    Oh god no, no, no! The Panthers are losing to the Dolphins 21-7, I'm done with this team, they're a disgrace!

Cam Newton is like like the cat who sings “Memory” at the end “Cats.” He’s at the end of the trail.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

@BillJones said:

@doubledragon said:

Cam Newton is like like the cat who sings “Memory” at the end “Cats.” He’s at the end of the trail.

I'm not surprised, what can I expect from a man who dresses like he's driving Miss Daisy!

edited November 28, 2021 1:20PM

The Colts and the Bucs are locked in a heated battle, it's 24-21 Colts lead, come on Tompa!

The Panthers played like crap today, Cam Newton played like crap today, I hate this team, I hate them, I don't ever want to see them again!

Go lead a scout troop Cam, it's the only thing you're fit to lead, you already dress like a scout leader anyway!

After being down 24-14, the Bucs have come back to take the lead 28-24 over the Colts, come on Tompa, stay on top of them, don't let up!

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell of a stat line for Newton - did he even break a sweat today??????

Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
    Cam Newton 5/21 92 0 2

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Huge win for NE knocking off the Titans in convincing fashion. Next week's MNF game against @ Buffalo should have a playoff-esque atmosphere.

@doubledragon said:
    Go lead a scout troop Cam, it's the only thing you're fit to lead, you already dress like a scout leader anyway!

I'm sorry for your loss. NE is still counting on you to beat the Bills in a few weeks no matter who you have at QB lol. Thx B)

@Steven59 said:
    Hell of a stat line for Newton - did he even break a sweat today??????

Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
    Cam Newton 5/21 92 0 2

My Panthers were destroyed today, I want a piece of Cam Newton, anytime, anyplace, just let me at him, I want a piece of his a..!

Oh god!

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

I'm sorry for your loss. NE is still counting on you to beat the Bills in a few weeks no matter who you have at QB lol. Thx B)

We've got no chance in hell!

Good win by TB!

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

You have three weeks to figure it out. ;)

@erikthredd said:
    Good win by TB!

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

You have three weeks to figure it out. ;)

They should have known better than to bring scam newton back, I call him scam because he's a fraud, a scam, a swindle, they should have known better than to bring scam newton back into our lives!

@doubledragon said:
    The Panthers played like crap today, Cam Newton played like crap today, I hate this team, I hate them, I don't ever want to see them again!

Until Newton retires, they get a new quarterback and other players and start winning.

This season is toast, however. What you don’t want to see is a couple of wins with Newton beating the Jaguars and Lions, and the sportswriters telling you he’s the comeback player of the year, who deserves another season.

@BillJones said:

@doubledragon said:

Until Newton retires, they get a new quarterback and other players and start winning.

This season is toast, however. What you don’t want to see is a couple of wins with Newton beating the Jaguars and Lions, and the sportswriters telling you he’s the comeback player of the year, who deserves another season.

I want that man out of this town, out of this city, out of this country, the pain he has caused is unforgivable. I tried to forget and forgive him for the Super Bowl "incident", and now this. I don't care what it takes, just please get that man out of here, put him on a slow boat to China!

Meanwhile, the Bucs beat the Colts 38-31, I knew I could count on Tom, he never let's me down. Hey Tom, if you ever want to join the Panthers, you're always welcome, even if you're 60 years old, we'll be happy to have you!

Hell f...... yeah!

My wife and I were watching the Rams vs Packers game, and they showed Aaron Rodgers shaggy hair sticking out of the back of his helmet, and my wife said, "oh my god, that man needs a haircut." 😂😂😂😂😂😂

edited November 28, 2021 3:24PM

Come to think of it, Halloween is over, what is Rodgers still doing with that shaggy hippie look? 🤔

The Packers are leading the Rams 36-17 right now going into the 4th quarter, unless the Rams can make one heck of a comeback, this one is over.

Uh oh, the Rams just scored, it's 36-25 Packers lead.

After hanging 41 points on the Steelers last weekrnd, the Chargers have only managed 2score 7 points against the Broncos today.

Final:

Giants - 13
    Eagles - 7

Cam Newton, he didn't help, he just didn't, he couldn't

He didn't