Home Sports Talk

Super Bowl looks fixed

1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously.

Don’t care who wins one bit.

LOOKS FIXED

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

Comments

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

not really, the bravado of the Chiefs is starting to hurt them. they are making stupid, stupid, stupid mistakes with an attitude that they are the better Team........................as the Bucs handle them rather easily. what's wrong with Matthiew, he should sit if he can't play or control his emotions, he's hurting the Team. Brady, meanwhile, continues to do what he always does, attack the weak link he can find to his Team's advantage.

in the meantime, the Chiefs look ineffective on Offense and have moved the ball between the 20's and stalled. FG's won't win a Super Bowl. and Mahomes needs to realize he can't continue to back up under a fierce pass rush, he needs to move forward and/or to the side. the Bucs have neutralized the Chiefs speed and shown them to be vulnerable with no run and nothing besides Kelce and Hill.

so far Game, Set and almost Match.

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Chiefs need Knute Rockne to come in and give them a half-time speech.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chiefs appear to be holding on every play , was that the plan ? Just assume no flags ?

Regardless why cant they control themselves ? They have played in a superbowl before , literally a year ago

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Blame Reid for that last TD. Bucs would’ve run the clock out 2nd and 10 with 1 TO. Give Brady 2 more TO’s. Said it was dumb the minute he took the first TO. 14-6 and KC gets the ball. Dumb

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

@2dueces said:
    Blame Reid for that last TD. Bucs would’ve run the clock out 2nd and 10 with 1 TO. Give Brady 2 more TO’s. Said it was dumb the minute he took the first TO. 14-6 and KC gets the ball. Dumb

Andy Reid is famous for brain freeze decisions in games such as this. I thought maybe he finally purged himself of that bad habit last season, but evidently not.

Reid was paid to take a dive ?

with that clockwork he is in on it !

Or distracted by his sons week of stupidity

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭✭✭

All I want to know is are all of those guys dancing on the field right now wearing diapers or jockstraps on their heads. :p

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Weekend was great; dude can sing.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could be!

They are undead robots responsibly social distancing

The left side of the line was a false start on that pass to Gronk right before the TD. Wish I had it recorded to see it again. Of course they won’t show that again. How do the refs miss it if I can see it in Texas?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

It was 3 commentators at half time that said refs made too many calls and were having too much of an impact.

@1951WheatiesPremium said:
    It was 3 commentators at half time that said refs made too many calls and were having too much of an impact.

The three that picked kc to win :D

Take protection is never pretty

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

MVP should go to Off/Def. lines of TB.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

At the coin toss the ref. said KC was the visiting team. How do they decide the visiting team in the SB. I thought Tampa Bay, despite being in their home arena was not the home team. That neither team is the "home" team.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Jim Nance said at the beginning of the game it would be "a game for the ages". Must of been talking about Tom Brady's age.

37.4 QB rating for Mahomes so far. Absolutely pathetic.

In the fourth quarter, he'll probably get a few cheap meaningless scores and bring it up a bit.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chiefs killing almost all of my squares possibilities, and I have some swank numbers. Sigh, at least I have homemade pizza pies.

Wonder who will be the first reporter to ask Andy Reid if the off field distraction involving his son was any factor in the loss.

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    Wonder who will be the first reporter to ask Andy Reid if the off field distraction involving his son was any factor in the loss.

Reid is like bill bellichek giving his loser kid a job

• robert67robert67 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭

Bucs staff had a brilliant game plan and the players executed.

Fun game to watch IMHO.

Winfield taunting the wife beater :o smart to wait for 4th down at least

Tampa beats brees rogers then mahomes

Bill bellichump thought brady was finished 5 years ago

Chiefs played one good game in the last 10 and it had to be against Buffalo. SMH

W.C.Fields
  • BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

You sound like sour grapes. Kansas City has been out played ... PERIOD

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

@2dueces said:
    Chiefs played one good game in the last 10 and it had to be against Buffalo. SMH

They under achieved all year except in your game and keets

is
    The look of WTF just happened?

W.C.Fields

@BillJones said:

Just stating a fact. Sour grapes? The Bills won 15 games this year.

W.C.Fields

Mahomes played terribly, misjudged the Bucs DL's and thought he could outrun them the entire game. the Tampa Bay strategy on defense was simple and effective --- pressure Mahomes and do not let Hill or Kelce beat us.

in a nutshell, KC played so bad that they look like they didn't even belong. after weeks and weeks of hype over Mahomes, Reid and Bienemy it looks like the truth has prevailed and the hype is dead.

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

He did the same thing in the AFC championship game against Brady and the Pats two years ago.
    This time it was really idiotic, they could have gone into halftime with a little momentum.
    But the was they played it didn't cost them the game. They got whipped anyway.

@bronco2078 said:

@2dueces said:

bronco seriously give it a rest. KC was 14-1 in the regular season with the starters playing.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:

@bronco2078 said:

@2dueces said:

bronco seriously give it a rest. KC was 14-1 in the regular season with the starters playing.

They were great. Crap happens

n

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

@2dueces said:

You and Bronco may as well go get a room.

@2dueces said:

@BillJones said:

And Patriots beat the best teams in the league all season long and lost to the New York Giants. Give me a break.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

Bucs played well - no doubt.

So did Brady.

Game wasn’t very good to watch but can’t have it all.

Lots of bad calls in the first half and subpar play was too much to overcome.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady gets #7 Hoodie must seriously be grinding his teeth right now, Brady & Gronk hoisting the Lombardi Trophy again 🏆

@perkdog said:
    Brady gets #7 Hoodie must seriously be grinding his teeth right now, Brady & Gronk hoisting the Lombardi Trophy again 🏆

Time to fire the hoodie . He drafted bradys replacement in 2014 he will probably try to sign jimmy g for 2021 if kraft doesnt fire his ass

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

Time to fire the hoodie . He drafted bradys replacement in 2014 he will probably try to sign jimmy g for 2021 if kraft doesnt fire his ass

The sad thing is this could have been the Pats again had Bill not hung Brady out to dry

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

The sad thing is this could have been the Pats again had Bill not hung Brady out to dry

I am not so sure about that. Brady had no one to throw to during his last season in New England. In Tampa, he had many good receivers.

@BillJones said:

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

I am not so sure about that. Brady had no one to throw to during his last season in New England. In Tampa, he had many good receivers.

Bill sure knows how to make mvp qbs look bad with his roster management

@BillJones said:

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

That’s what I’m saying. Bill thinks his coaching is all that is needed, he wasn’t going to put any skill players on offense to help Brady be Brady so he skipped town.

@Darin Sorry about your Chiefs bud, I think they will be right back in it next year. You got Mahomes so the future is still bright for KC

@perkdog said:
    @Darin Sorry about your Chiefs bud, I think they will be right back in it next year. You got Mahomes so the future is still bright for KC

Still have andy reid tho , nice of him to loan tampa all his time outs in the 1st half

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^^^^^

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@BillJones said:

I think he was referring to someone else.

does anyone have an explanation as to how/why the Chiefs offense played so badly and looked so unprepared for that game??

@keets said:
    does anyone have an explanation as to how/why the Chiefs offense played so badly and looked so unprepared for that game??

Tampa Bay has two excellent pass (JPP and Suh) rushers who could generate pressure and keep Mahomes inside the pocket. With no need to blitz and send extra guys to help contain, you can double and triple team the best/fastest receiver (Hill) and swarm Kelsey on catches since he’s not outrunning the defense.

It was similar to the Giants plan to beat the Patriots in ‘07. Get pressure with front 4 only and keep Moss out of the game.

Just my opinion.