Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2022 4:15PM

ok since this is an OT thread, i'll venture off the path a little. this was just plain mind blowing to me. also you guys may want to search out youtube vids if you haven't of creative tools. genius and ingenious ideas of how to make, modify etc them. probably need to look through quite a few but you will come across something that probably can't live without.

this isn't one of those vids but impressive nonetheless

marble mine - industrial size equip riding right along the edges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L4jes2ISkg

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's great but I see a few MSHA violations there, perhaps not in the US?
    Great video :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@WAYNEAS said:
    stolen from FB

That IS Great :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

@WillieBoyd2 said:
    From the News:

Mount Everest set to reopen to climbers next month
    :)

i count around 80 people.

so are we doing donations for the families to help with the funerals of 78 of them?

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options

@1630Boston said:

i gotta admit, that one is beyond me without a hint?

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

You just reminded me. I’ve got MSHA on Tuesday. I stand through most of it to stay awake.

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BuffaloIronTail said:

LOL..............they have horns.

Pete

Could be.
    PF Flyers ?
    Na, I prefer women's cOnversE All Star if available.

• Options

@ShaunBC5 said:

@1630Boston said:

You just reminded me. I’ve got MSHA on Tuesday. I stand through most of it to stay awake.

Is that the annual refresher training?

• Options

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

Yes. My very last one! (Don’t tell anyone, but I start a new job next month)

• Options

@1630Boston said:

Louise Linton
    Scottish Actress
    Louise Linton is a Scottish actress. She has appeared in the horror films Cabin Fever and Intruder and in minor roles in the television series CSI: NY and Cold Case.

Linton is married to Steven Mnuchin, the former United States Secretary of the Treasury.

Born: Dec 21, 1980 (age 40) · Edinburgh, Scotland ** :) man....I feel old :) **
    Height: 5 feet 7 inches (same as Ed Asner)

Here's one of Louise's movies.
    https://youtu.be/NfH96-il2XM

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    Here's one of Louise's movies.
    https://youtu.be/NfH96-il2XM

Her character is "addicted to fashion and money". Apparently she's qualified to play herself. :D

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

@ShaunBC5 said:

@1630Boston said:

MSHA makes OSHA look like amateurs.

thefinn
  • Options

@thefinn said:

@1630Boston said:

@ShaunBC5 said:

@1630Boston said:

MSHA makes OSHA look like amateurs.

Isn't that the truth
    OSHA shows up if there is a complaint or a news worthy accident.
    MSHA shows up, unannounced at least twice a year..whether you need it or not :#

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file