Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof (19XE) SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Drizz- would not sweat it. If it’s not low number not sure it matters all that much

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    rip_frip_f Posts: 368 ✭✭✭✭

Man is this a beautiful coin or what!
    The ERP is by far their best finish ever for ASEs.

• Options
    DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

I'll just assume if it was signed, they would have been in contact.

• Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

Good point

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2019 2:31PM

Down to a minute leftist $3400.00

Ended $3750.00

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 3:43PM

Baltimore labels are outliers..and, on another rant, ..the labels that are only available to dealers are just lame...if Joe Normal can't get the label then they become created for the biggies....and lame

30+ labels for dealers and ...ummm.... two for Joe Normal just ain't right

I would ignore ALL dealer labels and concentrate on those available to the general public...but that's just me

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 4:19PM

@BigA said:
    Baltimore labels are outliers..and, on another rant, ..the labels that are only available to dealers are just lame...if Joe Normal can't get the label then they become created for the biggies....and lame

30+ labels for dealers and ...ummm.... two for Joe Normal just ain't right

:o
    It’s Okay BigA! What Up BigA!

• Options

Kinda the precise definition of "stupid"

• Options

$2225.00. @ 3 hours And counting!

• Options
    OnedollarnohollarOnedollarnohollar Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭

I've been watching that one for a few days...I'm surprised that the 70's are as sluggish as they are. Several listings for buy it now for $2500 just gathering dust. I may have overestimated where these are going to cap out at. Or is it because people are spending their money elsewhere for the holidays?

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinnoob782 said:

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:
    I just got my coin back from NGC. It was graded 70 but I didn’t receive a COA. Is that normal? This is my first time grading.

If you didn't want the COA encapsulated you would have had to request the return of the OGP (5 bucks). Otherwise it's just the coin that comes back

Well crap. I must have missed that on the form. Since I’ve already received the coin is it too late?

Id call them and demand they return my property. What a bunch of thieves. You send a coin in and then they think the OGP is all of a sudden theirs and then if you dont ask to get the COA encapsulated they think its theirs too? What kind of crap is that? I will never send anything to a company like that. Im absolutely amazed they do that. ITS NOT THEIR PROPERTY. Its theft.

All of the grading services are like that.

• Options

@Kliao said:

@jabba said:

@coinnoob782 said:

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:
    I just got my coin back from NGC. It was graded 70 but I didn’t receive a COA. Is that normal? This is my first time grading.

If you didn't want the COA encapsulated you would have had to request the return of the OGP (5 bucks). Otherwise it's just the coin that comes back

Well crap. I must have missed that on the form. Since I’ve already received the coin is it too late?

Id call them and demand they return my property. What a bunch of thieves. You send a coin in and then they think the OGP is all of a sudden theirs and then if you dont ask to get the COA encapsulated they think its theirs too? What kind of crap is that? I will never send anything to a company like that. Im absolutely amazed they do that. ITS NOT THEIR PROPERTY. Its theft.

You have to request the original package back from them if you want it back some people don’t some people do I wouldn’t say it’s a theft

I’d somewhat call it a theft as you have to pay to get it back.

It's public knowledge. When you submit you agree to those terms.

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    Anacs calls

Then submit to ANACS. I doubt it has the submission volume of either PCGS or NGC.

• Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

@illini420 said:
    checked this morning for the first time in over a week and it looks like they took the coin out of my cart... bummer!!! that's all I was able to get done when it was for sale, ha!

Mine is still in the cart.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Overdate said:

@illini420 said:
    checked this morning for the first time in over a week and it looks like they took the coin out of my cart... bummer!!! that's all I was able to get done when it was for sale, ha!

Mine is still in the cart.

Mine too

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 6:24PM

me three. still sitting in my bag. It probably is just going to die in the cart. I just wish the mint would either get busy releasing the few that are left, if any, or declare it as "sold out" so I can get a better night's sleep. If it does come up as available, say tomorrow morning, I hope my theory holds true that all the red notices of "not available" just disappear and all I have to do is push the order button. there will not be time to refresh the page, re-enter delivery address info, click the agreement box, then push the order button like I did before. if there's something I'm missing or a better way of doing it I'd like to know. feel free to share. good luck in the morning everyone.

• Options

@cameonut2011 said:

@Mgarmy said:
    Anacs calls

Then submit to ANACS. I doubt it has the submission volume of either PCGS or NGC.

ANACs is good for Morgan variety’s and their customer service is concierge. Went with NGC for the erp and wish I had not.

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options

I think the BIN’s are a> @clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

And is the coin worth anything resale without the COA?

Clockwise here is one where the person did not get the cert encapsulated but he does have it. It’s a 69 grade

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 6:48PM

Gluggo Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ December 15, 2019 3:31PM
    $2225.00. @ 3 hours And counting!

are you a bidder on this auction Gluggo? less than one hour left and holding at this price!

can you believe a supposed sealed mint box is going for $1800-1900 while a perfect coin is only going to net $300-400 more? the COA chase is real! personally I doubt many of these supposed sealed mint boxes are actually virgin boxes. most look like the flaps are a little askew or the boxes are taped differently than what I saw on mine.

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 7:42PM

Onedollarnohollar I already bought mine and it’s back from our host sitting just a few feet away. I just have no life just me and my dogs watching games of throne. Watching the sales looking for my type coins none of which are the ASE,s. Playing with my new IPad learning how to copy from and pasting too! :)

Here is one I picked up recently.

Ended $2524.00

With 93 people watching! Really

• Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭

Now don't jump all over me for bringing this up as I only watch for the entertainment value, but I wonder how many coins Mike "Sleaze-ak" got his hands on and what he will be selling them for. He must pay 1000's of people to buy for him. And always over-priced. This guy is so animated and overstating it's like a comedy. OK, I said enough.

• Options
    santinidollarsantinidollar Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GiveMeProof said:
    Now don't jump all over me for bringing this up as I only watch for the entertainment value, but I wonder how many coins Mike "Sleaze-ak" got his hands on and what he will be selling them for. He must pay 1000's of people to buy for him. And always over-priced. This guy is so animated and overstating it's like a comedy. OK, I said enough.

On his other TV outlet, Cable Shopping Network (an infomercial) he said he had 992.

• Options
    edited December 16, 2019 5:15AM

I hate to say it but I think I've found evidence we've been chasing our tails for the last month. :# check out the COA # on this coin....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-S-AMERICAN-EAGLE-SILVER-ENHANCED-REVERSE-PROOF-COIN-PCGS-FIRST-STRIKE-PR69/264568791761?hash=item3d998762d1:g:KZQAAOSwHIBd6Y85&LH_BIN=1

• Options

@Onedollarnohollar said:
    I hate to say it but I think I've found evidence we've been chasing our tails for the last month. :# check out the COA # on this coin....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-S-AMERICAN-EAGLE-SILVER-ENHANCED-REVERSE-PROOF-COIN-PCGS-FIRST-STRIKE-PR69/264568791761?hash=item3d998762d1:g:KZQAAOSwHIBd6Y85&LH_BIN=1

Wow. Wheres 30000

Collector

• Options
    RichRRichR Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 16, 2019 5:26AM

@Onedollarnohollar said:

Wow. Wheres 30000

For whatever it's worth....I snagged 2 coins from the Mint...on the following Friday morning...and both COAs are numbered in the 04000 range...so the numbering of the COAs and actual time of sale appears to be quite random.

• Options

No release today

Collector

• Options
    coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

For those looking to snag another if they ever become available again, bags previously filled have now been emptied

• Options

well obviously they produced at least 29,979 of them even if they distributed them at random. to me that means the full production run has left the building already. someone at the mint just forgot to turn out the lights.

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 16, 2019 6:00AM

I was talking to my nephew this week end and his friend at work got one and he told me he used a bot. I didn't ask him if he used a bot. I was surprised he even knew about this coin or he knew about bots. I wouldn't know a bot if it bit me in the ( l ) but if bots are still conjecture they are not they are real and were used by kids. That's probably why so many new people here and on ebay got these. I don't know how they got the word but all these nerds sitting in their bedrooms with pizza pockets had their bots queued up and snagged this coin before they took the second bite out of their pizza pocket meanwhile we idiots are banging our brains out for 17 minutes without a hope in hell.

• Options
    coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

Now that carts have been emptied, Hope for another day where extra product would be available quickly fades away

• Options

@coiner said:
    Now that carts have been emptied, Hope for another day where extra product would be available quickly fades away

Or they emptied the carts to give everyone an even shot at the 200 that are coming available soon ( I am always a glass half full kind of person).

• Options
    DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

@clokwise said:

This needs a separate thread.

• Options

I think comments pertaining to this product and grading of same should be on ONE thread. Too much duplication of posts in duplicate threads.

• Options

@coiner said:
    For those looking to snag another if they ever become available again, bags previously filled have now been emptied

Mine is still in mine bag.........

Collector

• Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@coiner said:

Mine too.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options

@Overdate said:

@Kliao said:

@coiner said:

Mine too.

I guess they didn’t clear out everyone’s bag.........Yet >:)

Collector

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Onedollarnohollar said:
    well obviously they produced at least 29,979 of them even if they distributed them at random. to me that means the full production run has left the building already. someone at the mint just forgot to turn out the lights.

29999 might have been the first coin shipped. You can conclude nothing from the COA number.

That said, there's no doubt they sold 30,000 on the first day.

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Drizzt said:

@clokwise said:

This needs a separate thread.

Or maybe try a different company's forum ;)

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently the PCGS grading room is in possession of a time machine.

• Options

Wow I thought we were in the year 2019. Appears that it’s New Year’s Day 1900. Happy New Year! :D

Collector

• Options

For me, ever since they did the update yesterday, the site has been really slow/unresponsive. I kept getting errors this morning trying to look at my account so the wrong date doesn't surprise me. They must be working out some bugs still.

• Options
    OKCCOKCC Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

@coiner said:

False, one still in my bag.

• Options

Last one just sold a 69 at $1338.13. And change

• Options

So prices coming down to earth yet?

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    So prices coming down to earth yet?

Very very slowly.

• Options
    SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 405 ✭✭✭

Just got back from the P.O. The whole grading process was fast. Shipped out on the 2nd and back in hand on the 16th. Great job PCGS!

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
  • Options

Can’t really see but looks like you got 2 70’s. Congrats

Collector

• Options

Nice job SONO!

• Options
    SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    edited December 16, 2019 2:38PM

Thanks! Yes, 2 70's and 3 69's. Hoping for the other way around but it is what it is.
    Probably not the first to say this but the darn 69's look as good as the 70's! :/
    Someone is going to end up with some purdy 69's!

@Kliao said:
    Can’t really see but looks like you got 2 70’s. Congrats

Thanks Giuggo, likewise!

@Gluggo said:
    Nice job SONO!

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
  • Options

Now greed has hit a new height. Boxes and COA ONLY ( and no big deal coa's to boot as if any are big deals) $99. Next will be empty outer mailing boxes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file