Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof (19XE) SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    RichRRichR Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 14, 2019 5:36AM

It's like waiting for the white smoke in Rome!!!

Will they or wont they?

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RichR said:
    It's like waiting for the white smoke in Rome!!!

Will they or wont they?

As I've mentioned before, it's not unusual for them to go for weeks with no release and then have a quick release. The one that was the most unusual, which might be what people think of as usual, was the Palladium coin where it seemed like they were releasing one or two just about every day.

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

checked this morning for the first time in over a week and it looks like they took the coin out of my cart... bummer!!! that's all I was able to get done when it was for sale, ha!

• Options
    jimineez1jimineez1 Posts: 439 ✭✭✭

@Archemia said:
    Isn't NGC the only TPG that uses PF? But yes, NGC.

Thanks for the info, checking on value of an identical coin.

Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!
  • Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JimTyler said:
    Kliao sleeping in ? You'd 💩If they were available today 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

:D:D

No release. :)

Got Busy Afterwards. And forgot to post ;):)

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options

@Onedollarnohollar said:
    I'll say it for him....no release today

Collector

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whew. I was afraid this post was going to end up on page 2.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 14, 2019 7:11PM

this is a Pre Sale maybe why This just sold $2075.00 it’s a NGC 70

• Options

Mabe prices will continue to go up

Collector

• Options

@Kliao said:
    Mabe prices will continue to go up

"continue"? They seem to be slipping at this point, not going up.

• Options

No release today

Collector

• Options
    cagcrispcagcrisp Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Daily average prices on the bay have Decreased D/D for the past 4 days. Currently we are 9.9% Below Peak daily average prices for OGP coins...

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 6:20AM

14 hours left a 70 sitting at $2225.00 with 11 bid and a feedback rating of (2)

And this Baltimore coin sitting at $3300. 00 with 8 hours left

• Options

I just got my coin back from NGC. It was graded 70 but I didn’t receive a COA. Is that normal? This is my first time grading.

• Options

No release today > @clokwise said:

I just got my coin back from NGC. It was graded 70 but I didn’t receive a COA. Is that normal? This is my first time grading.

They stole your COA?!?

Collector

• Options

@Kliao said:
    No release today > @clokwise said:

They stole your COA?!?

I have no idea. I’ve looking through everything they sent me a dozen times and it’s not there. Also on the NGC site there is no COA listed for my submission. Did I forget to check a box or something ? I’m just confused.

• Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

@clokwise said:

If you didn't want the COA encapsulated you would have had to request the return of the OGP (5 bucks). Otherwise it's just the coin that comes back

• Options

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

If you didn't want the COA encapsulated you would have had to request the return of the OGP (5 bucks). Otherwise it's just the coin that comes back

Well crap. I must have missed that on the form. Since I’ve already received the coin is it too late?

• Options
    clokwiseclokwise Posts: 18
    edited December 15, 2019 6:52AM

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

And is the coin worth anything resale without the COA?

• Options

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

People will still want the coin. The coin is the one of most value unless you got a signed COA.

Collector

• Options

What's with the 33 different iterations of the PCGS 2019-S enhanced American Silver Eagle.
    See PCGS population chart.

• Options

@jsatterlee1946 said:
    What's with the 33 different iterations of the PCGS 2019-S enhanced American Silver Eagle.
    See PCGS population chart.

The different labels PCGS uses

Collector

• Options

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

Well crap. I must have missed that on the form. Since I’ve already received the coin is it too late?

Id call them and demand they return my property. What a bunch of thieves. You send a coin in and then they think the OGP is all of a sudden theirs and then if you dont ask to get the COA encapsulated they think its theirs too? What kind of crap is that? I will never send anything to a company like that. Im absolutely amazed they do that. ITS NOT THEIR PROPERTY. Its theft.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

You will want the COA, regardless, for this coin or any other.

Without the COA you’ve lost a good percentage of potential buyers (and premium) if your flipping.

Call ATS ASAP is my recommended course of action.

IMO

• Options
    jabbajabba Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinnoob782 said:

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

Id call them and demand they return my property. What a bunch of thieves. You send a coin in and then they think the OGP is all of a sudden theirs and then if you dont ask to get the COA encapsulated they think its theirs too? What kind of crap is that? I will never send anything to a company like that. Im absolutely amazed they do that. ITS NOT THEIR PROPERTY. Its theft.

You have to request the original package back from them if you want it back some people don’t some people do I wouldn’t say it’s a theft

• Options

@jabba said:

@coinnoob782 said:

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

You have to request the original package back from them if you want it back some people don’t some people do I wouldn’t say it’s a theft

I’d somewhat call it a theft as you have to pay to get it back.

Collector

• Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

That's just silly. It costs money to handle, store and ship stuff. If people want the packaging back, it's reasonable to expect that there will be an expense involved.

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2019 10:34AM

They should have called and helped him with paperwork why would he not want the COA? Who ever does not want the COA? That’s just lazy on that grading service

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options

PCGS should call everybody who submits coins to help them with paperwork? If everybody always wanted the COA back, there wouldn't be an option for not returning it.

• Options

You can be sure if they F’d up the payment they would have called

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options

Anacs calls

• Options

It is not a common practice to return ANY Mint materials. The point is grading the coin. If you WANT the OGP/COA then just request it. It is in no way theft...that's just lame. This issue had a LOT of buildup and info regarding ordering AND grading. Both PCGS and NGC were very clear how to submit including encapsulating the COA.

It (COA encapsulating) is still a sticky post at the top of this forum....

With that said, since the COA can not be attributed to any particular coin, I bet PCGS would send you a random one if you explain your issue...

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    Anacs calls

ANACS calls everyone who doesn't request the OGP to be returned? That would be a LOT of phone calls....

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    You can be sure if they F’d up the payment they would have called

Not requesting to get the COA and mint packaging back is an option for submitters. How is PCGS supposed to know that someone who didn't ask for it back F'd up?

@Mgarmy said:
    Anacs calls

Should have sent the coin there, then.

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 11:03AM

@clokwise said:

It’s been a while since I sent to NGC for grading. BUT I ALWAYS WRITE ON THE form I want everything back no matter the reason. I am sure it’s in their paperwork that unfortunately you signed. You should call them ASAP.
    I seen some of these coins for sale WITHOUT their COA. I just assumed they DID NOT WANT TO PAY to encapsulate the paper cert. I cant IMAGINE they would keep the COA. Did you check all of your s Trash bags? :|

I never throw my trash unless I am certain I have all my paperwork. In fact I just got done looking in my trash for some NDE paperwork. I could not find it so I printed off another. B)

• Options

@Gluggo said:

@clokwise said:

It’s been a while since I sent to NGC for grading. BUT I ALWAYS WRITE ON THE form I want everything back no matter the reason. I am sure it’s in their paperwork that unfortunately you signed. You should call them ASAP.
    I seen some of these coins for sale WITHOUT their COA. I just assumed they DID NOT WANT TO PAY to encapsulate the paper cert. I cant IMAGINE they would keep the COA. Did you check all of your s Trash bags? :|

I never throw my trash unless I am certain I have all my paperwork. In fact I just got done looking in my trash for some NDE paperwork. I could not find it so I printed off another. B)

I did I checked everything. Trash hasn’t been taken out. I’ve went through it all. Now knowing that you have to request to get the stuff back I’m sure I didn’t do it. This is on me. I just screwed it up cause I didn’t know. New guy mistake I guess.

• Options
    DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

Did you send it unopened??

• Options

@Drizzt said:

Yes

• Options
    OnedollarnohollarOnedollarnohollar Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't gotten my order back in the mail yet from PCGS but I did request all OGP to be returned. I did have one issue when I submitted ... I couldn't find where to check off I wanted the COA to be holdered or the $15 charge for it ( a rookie at this), so after they received my submission I called and had them notate it and charge me for it. Only had to verify authorization to my card through an email and we were good. Hopefully it's in the mail tomorrow. I did not get a golden ticket but I did get a PR70. :)

• Options

Mason- anacs calls if they need to clarify your order form is all. This has nothing to do with pcgs as the forum member sent to NGC

• Options

Big- only way COA can be attributed is if you requested COA number on slab

• Options

@Kliao said:

@jabba said:

@coinnoob782 said:

@clokwise said:

@BigA said:

@clokwise said:

That's ridiculous. That is a condition of the submission. If you CHOOSE not to have it returned, they are simply fulfilling your request. You are under no obligation to submit it to them. You are under no obligation to pay the $5 to have it returned. You CHOOSE the conditions of your submission.

If you fail to return your soda bottle for the nickel, did the State "steal" your nickel?

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    Anacs calls

That just tells you how FEW people submit to ANACS. PCGS and NGC would be making hundreds of thousands of calls per year. What do you think that would cost? If you want to pay $150 per submission, by all means they should offer concierge service.

If you need help with the paperwork, you can call CS before you ship it.

• Options
    edited December 15, 2019 12:41PM

Clockwise they should have your COA on file. It should be numbered to your Coin Iam guessing since I never opened mine. I am sure there are many in your shoes who called trying to get their COA.
    Just give Customer Service in the morning and ask them to find it first then send it to you ASAP. Then report back here when you find out. I am sure they have it just waiting on your call. Who knows maybe you have #0000001!

• Options

@Mgarmy said:
    Big- only way COA can be attributed is if you requested COA number on slab

That's a given.

• Options
    DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

@clokwise said:

@Drizzt said:

Yes

Wait, is the COA number on the slab then? (I feel a major cringe coming on...)

• Options

@Drizzt said:

@clokwise said:

@Drizzt said:

Yes

Wait, is the COA number on the slab then? (I feel a major cringe coming on...)

Unfortunately not

• Options

It is if you request it....and pay for it

• Options

So obvious not not so obvious. Some of you are some big time phallus cabeza

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file