Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof (19XE) SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Onedollarnohollar said:
    yes, it was 3.0 seconds until no longer available. I'm going to try again tonight. I left it in the bag this time and hopefully can jump on it faster. I'm just going to have it set to checkout and just start clicking the place order tab on the bottom of the page. I'm hoping the "item not available" message disappears without refreshing the page. or...do I have to refresh to clear it? just seems there's no time to refresh and get through in time. well, I'l see what happens and join the conversation again tomorrow.. good luck all.

Wow.........

Tonight?? Or do you mean tomorrow

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    OnedollarnohollarOnedollarnohollar Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭

well for me it's tomorrow morning at 4:30 am. set the alarm and hope for the best. hopefully a quicker draw, right?

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had one in my cart since the initial release but haven't been able to seal the deal.
    My heart skipped a beat this morning as I was refreshing and it suddenly was there...available.
    In a millisecond I clicked the terms box and place order button, it ground away for a bit and then was unavailable again.
    So frustrating.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sparky64 said:
    I've had one in my cart since the initial release but haven't been able to seal the deal.
    My heart skipped a beat this morning as I was refreshing and it suddenly was there...available.
    In a millisecond I clicked the terms box and place order button, it ground away for a bit and then was unavailable again.
    So frustrating.

You are at the point where there may only be 1 or 2 available. It's a digital lottery...

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@sparky64 said:
    So frustrating.

You are at the point where there may only be 1 or 2 available. It's a digital lottery...

When will the credit card cancelations come through. That should be where most of the inventory come available again.

• Options

@Kliao said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@sparky64 said:
    So frustrating.

When will the credit card cancelations come through. That should be where most of the inventory come available again.

That's what you are looking at now. In past years, you might get returns later, but I doubt there will be any for these.

• Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Are there others still waiting for confirmed orders from Thursday to ship?

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@Kliao said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@sparky64 said:
    So frustrating.

That's what you are looking at now. In past years, you might get returns later, but I doubt there will be any for these.

Not returns, cancelations from credit cards

• Options

@Kliao said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Kliao said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@sparky64 said:
    So frustrating.

I repeat: That's what you are looking at NOW.

• Options
    92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭
    edited November 19, 2019 12:01PM

For the 2018 palladium last year, they dribbled out for a month after inital release. Most times it was for a few seconds or a minute but one morning the window was open for an incredible 20 minutes. We are not seeing this now for obvious reasons. Friday was the last best chance, IMO.

• Options
    SweetpieSweetpie Posts: 466 ✭✭✭

@92vette said:
    For the 2018 palladium last year, they dribbled out for a month after inital release. Most times it was for a few seconds or a minute but one morning the window was open for an incredible 20 minutes. We are not seeing this now for obvious reasons. Friday was the last best chance, IMO.

This afternoon US Mint sales figure may shed a light on whether we will get a few drops or an open flood gate in the upcoming days/weeks.

• Options

Has anyone seen what the inside of the COA looks like? I was just thinking, the COA is a 2 page book, once they are encapsulated we wont be able to read what is in the middle , Only the cover and back and since we never get to open the box we never see it. WHATS IN THE BOOK ?????

• Options

@coinnoob782 said:
    Has anyone seen what the inside of the COA looks like? I was just thinking, the COA is a 2 page book, once they are encapsulated we wont be able to read what is in the middle , Only the cover and back and since we never get to open the box we never see it. WHATS IN THE BOOK ?????

This listing on eBay shows the inside of the COA
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/American-Eagle-2019-S-One-Ounce-Silver-Enhanced-Reverse-Proof-Coin-W-COA/153731291854?hash=item23cb195ace:g:9KEAAOSwdy1d1FU3&LH_BIN=1

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@Kliao said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Kliao said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@sparky64 said:
    So frustrating.

I repeat: That's what you are looking at NOW.

Oh sorry I didn’t get what you meant earlier.

• Options

@92vette said:

Hopefully people will forget and have a 10 min window. :)

• Options

@Kliao said:

@92vette said:

won't happen. There's a dozen people on this board alone who check at 730 every morning.

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@Kliao said:

@92vette said:

won't happen. There's a dozen people on this board alone who check at 730 every morning.

Including me :p

• Options

@Kliao said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Kliao said:

@92vette said:

Including me :p

OK. A baker's dozen of people. ;)

• Options

@Kliao said:

@coinnoob782 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/American-Eagle-2019-S-One-Ounce-Silver-Enhanced-Reverse-Proof-Coin-W-COA/153731291854?hash=item23cb195ace:g:9KEAAOSwdy1d1FU3&LH_BIN=1

Thanks for that link!!

• Options

@coinnoob782 said:

@Kliao said:

@coinnoob782 said:

Thanks for that link!!

I think this is the only one so far that shows the inside of the COA

• Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19, 2019 2:43PM

Those are the pics from the Mint link to the coin page

xxxxx for a cert number

Edit: oops...just saw pic #3 disregard

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mdkuom said:

I have two orders from the first day that have not shipped.. what about you?

• Options

Mine have shipped and my friends has shipped. Weird why they haven’t shipped...

• Options

Why haven’t the sales figures been released yet.

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let’s get this straight, the Mint don’t play by no stinking rules.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options

@MilesWaits said:
    Let’s get this straight, the Mint don’t play by no stinking rules.

That page says

“ Figures are posted weekly by 5 p.m. (ET) Tuesdays to reflect sales demand”

Um.... it’s 6:00 ET.....

• Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

@jwitten said:

@mdkuom said:

I was able to place one order and it hasn't shipped yet. I've seen several people that have received their orders so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone. I'm not too surprised they are behind on shipping.

• Options

@mdkuom said:

@jwitten said:

@mdkuom said:

I was able to place one order and it hasn't shipped yet. I've seen several people that have received their orders so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone. I'm not too surprised they are behind on shipping.

Some people received their coins already because they paid for the faster shipping

• Options

Most of the recent sold coins are just below the thousand dollar mark which is crazy 😝

• Options

Ugh still no sales figures. I really wanna know. It also seems that the sales figures for last week were also never released. The current one is from 2 weeks ago.

• Options

My 11/15 order just shipped :)

• Options

@Tradedesk said:
    My 11/15 order just shipped :)

Congrats! Hopefully you’ll get a signed COA and it’ll be worth the wait.

• Options

Mine shipped also.! What is crazy is a long-term board member here offered $500 from the get go and was called crazy. Look who’s crazy now.

• Options

@MilesWaits said:
    Mine shipped also.! What is crazy is a long-term board member here offered $500 from the get go and was called crazy. Look who’s crazy now.

Yep here are the most recent sales in eBay

• Options

• Options

• Options

No NVM for some reason it’s still come up when I search on eBay....

• Options

They’re going to require a special section on eBay for delivered and non-delivered. Just related to this issue.
    Fulfilled and non-filled.
    Promised and non-promised.
    Got it and don’t got it.

And, oops.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@mdkuom said:

@jwitten said:

@mdkuom said:

Some people received their coins already because they paid for the faster shipping

I just got mine today! Should I OPEN IT?

• Options

Ohhhhhhhh. That is $1000-$2000 question!

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:

@Kliao said:

@mdkuom said:

@jwitten said:

@mdkuom said:

Of course.

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options

@Gluggo said:

@Kliao said:

@mdkuom said:

@jwitten said:

@mdkuom said:

I just got mine today! Should I OPE

If you are submitting to PCGS. No. If you are selling it on eBay. No. If you are keeping it for yourself. Yes.

• Options
    edited November 19, 2019 7:39PM

@Gluggo said:

@Kliao said:

@mdkuom said:

@jwitten said:

@mdkuom said:

Are you keeping or flipping

• Options

You can take it to the ER for an x-ray.

• Options

@MilesWaits said:
    You can take it to the ER for an x-ray.

:D:D:D
    How will that show you the serial number?

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:

Put it in a second box and send it to our hosts, about $105 for TrueView, First Strike, Secure Plus, handling, $15 for the COA and shipping and try to win the PR70 FS lottery.

Or sell it and let someone else take the risk/reward,

Or open it and be disappointed, unless they sent you two by mistake.

Good luck.

• Options

Do you have to pay double the fee if you send it into PCGS and there’s a second coin that you didn’t know? :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file