Home U.S. Coin Forum

Winners' PICKED Contest 1900 $5 Liberty Half Eagle + a surprise coin for a runner up.

Comments

• JBKJBK Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am glad to see a few new members have posted here.... :)

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mango would peck on my phone or camera instead .... I usually give him a bowl of paper strips to pick and most time I had to chase him to collect them <3

@Onastone said:
    You are amazing PF doing a runner up prize as well?!!! It would be really cool to see a video of Mango picking the winner's names!! Suspenseful music playing in the background. The countdown is almost finished!!!!!!!!! Everyone is holding their breath now........and the winner is.............

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm hoping...

Many happy BST transactions
  • davewesendavewesen Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭✭✭

thx for generous giveaway

Runner up <3

and now.......

• lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

me...me...me....? lol!!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool giveaway PF!!

Congrats to the two winners!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • AstroJoeAstroJoe Posts: 308 ✭✭✭

Congratulations to the winners!
    Thank you again Paradisefound for the contest!

Joe

Everything is all right!

:( I am so so sorry .... next time we'll do another fun one OK? Thank you for taking part of the contest B)

@lkenefic said:
    me...me...me....? lol!!

• Congrats to the winners! Thanks again Paradisefound for the great contest!

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

• KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2018 9:17PM

Congrats to @divecchia and @bugbit. And a big thanks to ParadiseFound for this monster give away contest. You are too good.

Very Cool giveaway... you rock!!

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the generous contest.

@Paradisefound said:
    :( I am so so sorry .... next time we'll do another fun one OK? Thank you for taking part of the contest B)

@lkenefic said:
    me...me...me....? lol!!

not a problem.... as I said, awesome giveaway!

• LJenkins11LJenkins11 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to ParadiseFound for such a generous contest.

• SiriusBlackSiriusBlack Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winners!! Welcome to the super secret exclusive @Paradisefound winners group! We have a secret hand shake and a pig for a mascot! :D:oB)B)B)

Collector of randomness. Photographer at PCGS. Lover of Harry Potter.

edited September 21, 2018 9:36PM

Say HI to your son from Hawaii B)

@RB1026 said:
    I think the REAL winner is @Paradisefound ! What an incredible person and asset to our community. No question, the goodwill and kindness that PF has brought here is a major PLUS! THANK YOU @Paradisefound !

• BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fantastic. Congrats to the winners. Kudos to Paradisefound.

• rln_14rln_14 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway Paradise!!

• 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

congratulations to the winners.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your generosity @Paradisefound .

• John2000John2000 Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

Congratulations to the winners, and @Paradisefound rocks.

I may not know what I'm doing most of the time, but I'm Damn good at it. 😇 😈

• morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guess I missed it, congrats to the winners.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to the winners !
    Nice give-away Paradise !

Congratulations to @bugbit and @divecchia !

A million thanks to @Paradisefound for a great giveaway!

I can see from the holes in the paper that Mango had a "hand" (beak) in the drawing.

• bugbitbugbit Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    edited September 22, 2018 7:14AM

@Paradisefound said:

@bugbit Congratulations for runner up prize <3

I hope you'll enjoy this neat reverse Kennedy '50th Anniversary' Proof

This is so kind I'm blown away. Thank you so much @Paradisefound ! What a way to wake up on a Saturday morning! This forum with it's participants is such a great place. I only wish I found it sooner. Now I'm off to soccer practice for the little man with a bigger smile on my face than usual. Have a great weekend everyone. PF has made mine already! Thanks again

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks PDF for the wonderful and fun game. Very generous of you. We all are winners on this forum.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome!!!!!

• bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good Times, congrats to the winners and thank you Paradisefound for your kindness.
    Happy Fall!

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for a wonderful contest and great prize.

@Paradisefound is one of the members here that make this board the positive and important resource that it is. There are many ways to contribute and thanks go to all members who make this a better place to hang out.

Congratulations to the winners. I don't know Donato personally but I have enjoyed reading his well-informed comments. I think that the prize has gone to a deserving winner.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • bsshog40bsshog40 Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to PF for her awesome generosity that never seems to quit here!

• jedmjedm Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22, 2018 6:36AM

Congrats to winners! And to PF -your method for choosing the winners was very creative! We all got to see lots of examples of neat coins and participate in anticipation of the moment. The addition of a runner up winner was a testament to your generosity.

@jedm said:
    Congrats to winners! And to PF -your method for choosing the winners was very creative! We all got to see lots of examples of neat coins and participate in anticipation of the moment. The addition of a runner up winner was a testament to your generosity.

Indeed. The thread was informative people speculated about the grade and even the authenticity of the prize, and showed some of their own gold.

A contest that was fun AND educational. :p

• WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @paradisefound for the opportunity. You are a wonderful person and we're lucky to have you here.

Sometimes, it’s better to be LUCKY than good. 🍀 🍺👍

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947):

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

congrats to both winners :)

• JeffersonFrogJeffersonFrog Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭✭

@divecchia and @bugbit - enjoy.

@paradisefound - you are indeed a kind soul. Well done.

If we were all the same, the world would be an incredibly boring place.

Tommy

• kazkaz Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winnahs, and thanks again to Paradisefound!

• GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bravo to both winners!!!!! A big thanks to paradise for the offering!

• woogloutwooglout Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

Congratulations to the contest winners and the kind member who so generously gives time and time again.

I appreciate the chance in the drawing and will see you around the forums! :)

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pf, what fun and excitement! Congrats to the winners. Mango you did good kid. Pf, I am grateful to know you thru CU. Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken

• ECHOESECHOES Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kudbegud said:
    Congrats to @divecchia and @bugbit. And a big thanks to ParadiseFound for this monster give away contest. You are too good.

+!1 Very nice of you!!! :#

~HABE FIDUCIAM IN DOMINO III V VI / III XVI~
    POST NUBILA PHOEBUS / AFTER CLOUDS, SUN
    Love for Music / Collector of Dreck
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winners! Fun contest! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file