Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1917 MPL Lincoln head wheat cent certified by ANACS in 1977

Comments

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 23, 2018 2:27PM

Can anyone help me fill in the blanks? I have a hard time reading his writing :# :

Edited: To complete transcription

Cincinnati ANA
    July 24, 1988

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This certifies that I have examined the accompanying coin and that I unhesitatingly declare it one of the clandestine 1917 matte proof cents, the second one seen.

It matches in striking quality the original Lee-Rettew coin from the set: broad sharp borders, knife rim, polished edge, extra sharp relief details, granular surfaces. It was dipped many years ago but has retoned naturally.

It has, for confirmation, ANACS certificate E-6930A, dated 11-2-77, registered to Donald P. Lynch – San Jose Coin Shop.

Respectfully submitted,
    Walter Breen

• Options

@cohodk said:

@291fifth said:
    I have now read on the internet that the coin in question is a proof and also that it is not a proof. I can't handle this ... everything I read on the internet is supposed to be true ... I'm lost ...................................

Dont you know the truth isnt the truth?

It depends on what your definition of is is. :D>:)

• Options
    BUFFNIXXBUFFNIXX Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a perfect example of a thread getting out of hand! Anytime you talk about 1917 so-called proof coinage it gets hot in the thread! I just wanted to point out to all interested parties that back in 1977 ANACS did issue one of the paper certificates for a 1917 cent calling it matte proof, and that it went along with a letter from Breen which mentioned this cert and came along with his own opinion of the coin in his letter. It always degenerates into a personal vendetta against the late Mr. Breen. We are all familiar with Walters personal life. And he made mistakes in his numismatic endeavors too.
    But he left a lot of good information for us all in the process.

Collector of Buffalo Nickels and other 20th century United States Coinage
    a.k.a "The BUFFINATOR"
  • Options

Just bought this on flea bay.
    Will use to store some of my nice raw coins. This portfolio was issued by First Coinvestors
    in the 1970ies. Breen was one of their employees at the time.
    I think I am going to slip a picture of Breen into one of RogerB’s threads?
    Would that be permissible??

a.k.a "The BUFFINATOR"
  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

@robec said:
    If Walter Breen says so it must be true.

HMMM....CAC wasn't around back then. The coin would have received a "Breenie Stickem Cap" along with the letter.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options

@CaptHenway said:
    Fascinating.

Are you a Star Trek fan? Has Spock seen the coin? I would believe anything that Spock says. ;)

Pete

• Options

@BuffaloIronTail said:

@CaptHenway said:
    Fascinating.

Are you a Star Trek fan? Has Spock seen the coin? I would believe anything that Spock says. ;)

Pete

I want to emphasize that this is not my coin. It is currently owned by someone else who has elected to remain anonymous.
    The only thing I have is a copy of the cert and the Breen letter included herein.

a.k.a "The BUFFINATOR"
  • Options

@BUFFNIXX said:

@BuffaloIronTail said:

@CaptHenway said:
    Fascinating.

Pete

I want to emphasize that this is not my coin. It is currently owned by someone else who has elected to remain anonymous.
    The only thing I have is a copy of the cert and the Breen letter included herein.

Just joking around. Sometimes I feel like a nut (and I am).

Pete

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Breen's IQ would not have allowed him to use the word "sociopath" incorrectly. Additionally, for the sake of discussion, It is important to be able to separate his numismatic failings from the human ones.

He has made a large contribution to numismatics. If it can be proven that he purposely lied in his opinion letters to make money, then he joins the overflowing list of other "shady" numismatists who are no longer with us.

Now let's see if you have any more rocks to throw. :p

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BUFFNIXX said:
    Just bought this on flea bay.
    Will use to store some of my nice raw coins. This portfolio was issued by First Coinvestors
    in the 1970ies. Breen was one of their employees at the time.
    I think I am going to slip a picture of Breen into one of RogerB’s threads?
    Would that be permissible??

The local coin shop here got one of those in a few years ago. I got to see it with the coins in it, and they were nice. They removed the coins and were going to throw it away, but I asked if I could have it and they gave it to me. It's definitely interesting. Your binder is in a lot better shape than mine is!

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,598 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DMWJR said:
    1917 was a damn good year for high grade, well struck business strike coins.

It was an interesting year at the Mint. Charles Barber died, and George T. Morgan became Chief Engraver. John R. Sinnock became Assistant Engraver.

Did either of them cause to be made a few well-made examples of each denomination currently being struck, either to study them for possible improvements or just to have some nifty souvenirs of their career advancement? We will never know.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, this was my morning entertainment :)

bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

I want my 10 minutes back.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

@CaptHenway said:

@DMWJR said:
    1917 was a damn good year for high grade, well struck business strike coins.

It was an interesting year at the Mint. Charles Barber died, and George T. Morgan became Chief Engraver. John R. Sinnock became Assistant Engraver.

Did either of them cause to be made a few well-made examples of each denomination currently being struck, either to study them for possible improvements or just to have some nifty souvenirs of their career advancement? We will never know.

I almost forgot about Sinnock. He had a real taste for (and had the means to) produce exotic stuff.

Pete

• Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cameonut2011 said:
    Can anyone help me fill in the blanks? I have a hard time reading his writing :# :

Cincinnati ANA
    July 24, 1988

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This certifies that I have examined the accompanying coin and that I ___ ____it one of the clandestine 1917 matte proof cents, the second one seen.

It matches in striking quality the original Lee-Rettew coin from the set: broad sharp borders, knife rim, polished edge, extra sharp relief details, granular surfaces. It was dipped many years ago but has retoned naturally.

It has, for confirmation, ANACS certificate E-6930A, dated 11-2-77, registered to Donald P. Lynch – San Jose Coin Shop.

Respectfully submitted,
    Walter Breen

..."unhesitatingly declare..."

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whew! Almost forgot how to use the "ignore" option.

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options

Here is the thing. Without the coin in hand we are guessing. I will comment on one thing posted: Proof or not, there is a characteristic called tooling that was seen next to the rim.

I'm so sorry to come across as such an abrasive, know-it-all, stinker >:) but in the past, I've encountered so much unbelievable BS coming from "expert" folks who's reputations and knowledge I'll never come close to that I go into the kind of "uncontrollable spastic fit" you are witnessing here and now! I cannot help myself and I apologize because I know that on a few occasions I have been proven wrong. It's just that I know what coins look like on a rarely seen microscopic level. The fact that these marks are where they are lends evidence that the coin may not be a normal coin. That's why I'll bet the folks who saw what looked like an alteration (tooling) next to the rim were looking at absolutely 100% "artifacts" on a Mint die and NOT SOME ALTERATION done outside the Mint TO MAKE THE RIMS SHARPER.

PS Yesterday I looked in my files and reported having certified one 1917 Proof 5c in the past. I don't know why I did not look yesterday but I also have records of all dates of Lincoln cents including one 1917. I was not at ANACS in 1977 so I'm going to bet that INSAB certified one Proof cent of this date also.

• Options

@PipestonePete said:

@cameonut2011 said:

Cincinnati ANA
    July 24, 1988

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This certifies that I have examined the accompanying coin and that I ___ ____it one of the clandestine 1917 matte proof cents, the second one seen.

Respectfully submitted,
    Walter Breen

..."unhesitatingly declare..."

Thanks!

• Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think this issue will be satisfactorily settled until an expert, (and preferably more than one) on matte proof coinage can closely examine both the cent and nickel and render an expert opinion on both.

• Options

@afford o:) said: "...and a fraud. He was also a respected coin expert. You can't have both, you cannot be honest in one field and a fraud/rapist/sociopath in another.

Really? I guess none of the respected coin experts in the world have never cheated on their wives, cheated clients, lied about a grade, molested children, etc. Welcome to the real world.

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:
    @afford o:) said: "...and a fraud. He was also a respected coin expert. You can't have both, you cannot be honest in one field and a fraud/rapist/sociopath in another.

Really? I guess none of the respected coin experts in the world have never cheated on their wives, cheated clients, lied about a grade, molested children, etc. Welcome to the real world.

Well, some like to think they don't do these things........but once learned otherwise, I can care less about them. Take Teger Woods (pro golf player for those who are unfamiliar), for instance.......had millions, beautiful wife and two children but than.....he trashed them! But yet, people still worship the ground he walks on. How pathetic! Magac Johnson is another...........had 10,000 women....what a great role model for kids? Hardly. But than again, messed up people can change and many have done so for the better including myself which was alcoholism.

People choose the kind of lines they walk and live by. This "line" depends upon the type of people you want around you and your family.

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options

@koynekwest said:
    I don't think this issue will be satisfactorily settled until an expert, (and preferably more than one) on matte proof coinage can closely examine both the cent and nickel and render an expert opinion on both.

I kinda don't know why that hasn't been done already.

Pete

• Options
    edited August 23, 2018 7:21PM

@Insider2 said:

This is a red herring and straw man argument. Not everyone that commits misdeeds is a sociopath, although I think there is a high probability that some of the people you describe would fit the bill. General malfeasance may or may not be indicative of truthfulness in other matters. Sociopaths, on the other hand, are known to lie easily to manipulate and get their way about anything that behooves them. Lying, being manipulative, and sociopathy go hand in hand. I challenge you to research Breen's life thoroughly and then come back and tell us with a straight face that he is not a sociopath or psychopath.

• Options
    edited August 23, 2018 8:48PM

@cameonut2011

LOL, perhaps you should also look up the word. Although Breen's character traits overlap many diagnoses, he was not a "Sociopath" in the strict sense.

PS Before any more Doctors of Psychology respond with disagreements, please do the same.

• Options
    edited August 23, 2018 10:07PM

.> @Insider2 said:

@cameonut2011

LOL, perhaps you should also look up the word. Although Breen's character traits overlap many diagnoses, he was not a "Sociopath" in the strict sense.

PS Before any more Doctors of Psychology respond with disagreements, please do the same.

I won't post all of the stuff Breen has done as this is supposedly a family friendly forum. The testimony from those who knew him best says it all. I'm not just referring to his daughter here. Suffice it to say you aren't looking at it closely enough or you have a deeply warped view of reality.

P.S. Other science fiction writers who knew him well have described him a serial thief, liar, and sociopathic manipulator. It isn't just the kids or the court convictions (which speak for themselves some of which contain elements of force, threat, intimidation, and/or duress).

I'm not looking to prove anything or "convict" him - the courts have already done that. BACK TO COINS.

• Options
    yosclimberyosclimber Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 23, 2018 9:46PM

@koynekwest said:

Having experts vote is not very strong evidence.
    On the 1917 cent, so far it's 1-3. (Breen for, Blay, Hall and Snow against).

Having experts explain what they saw on the coin that resulted in their conclusion,
    and displaying that in photos/videos is better evidence.

For example, Rick Snow said the cent is smaller diameter, apparently to sharpen the outside edge.
    Stuart Blay said there are tooling marks on the inside edge to sharpen it.
    But @Insider2 suspects what looks like tooling marks might be from the die.

So I think the owners of the 1917 cent and 1917 nickel should talk to Ray Parkhurst @rmpsrpms
    and see if he would be willing to make some detailed surface animations and post them on this forum.
    Like:
    https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1002651/animated-3d-rendering/p1

• Options
    edited August 23, 2018 9:49PM

For those that contend that Breen is an indispensable expert in this hobby, can you point to information in Breen's works that hasn't been superseded by newer, more authoritative experts? Other than these fringe fantasy proofs/specimens of Breen's, when was the last time you saw someone cite Breen in a serious numismatic writing or discussion? There is a reason for that.

• Options
    yosclimberyosclimber Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 23, 2018 10:39PM

No need to start a new one; here's one from 2015:
    https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/938025/walter-breens-accuracy

I'd rather see and discuss the coins, and their relevant features, too.
    Not collect votes from experts or debate who is a "better" expert.

• Options
    RoscoRosco Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2018 5:55AM

@CaptHenway said:
    Time to start a thread about Breen and let the COIN discussion continue!

@yosclimber said:
    No need to start a new one; here's one from 2015:
    https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/938025/walter-breens-accuracy

I'd rather see and discuss the coins, and their relevant features, too.
    Not collect votes from experts or debate who is a "better" expert.

Plus 1000
    Plus 1000

R.I.P Son 1986>2020

• Options

@CaptHenway said:
    Time to start a thread about Breen and let the COIN discussion continue!

We've been there and done that many times before..............................

Nothing was ever accomplished other than rehashing things, and arguments.

But hey, if only just to get coin discussions going, then I say have at it.

Pete

• Options

@cameonut2011 said:
    .> @Insider2 said:

@cameonut2011

I won't post all of the stuff Breen has done as this is supposedly a family friendly forum. The testimony from those who knew him best says it all. I'm not just referring to his daughter here. Suffice it to say you aren't looking at it closely enough or you have a deeply warped view of reality.

P.S. Other science fiction writers who knew him well have described him a serial thief, liar, and sociopathic manipulator. It isn't just the kids or the court convictions (which speak for themselves some of which contain elements of force, threat, intimidation, and/or duress).

I'm not looking to prove anything or "convict" him - the courts have already done that. BACK TO COINS.

I defend Breen's contributions to numismatics AT THE TIME they were made. I did not ever defend Breen's personal crimes/actions.

PS Words ("sociopath") mean something. In order to communicate properly, it's best to know the meaning of big words we use. Breen was not a "Sociopath" by the strict definition of the word.

• Options
    fiftysevenerfiftysevener Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭

If Breen's opinion means nothing, next time it shows up a> @BUFFNIXX said:

@BuffaloIronTail said:

@CaptHenway said:
    Fascinating.

Pete

Anonymous sources cannot have credibility IMO just like politics. Next time it shows up at a show I'll bet PCGS and NGC would give 4th and 5th party opinions on the spot !

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cameonut2011 said:
    For those that contend that Breen is an indispensable expert in this hobby, can you point to information in Breen's works that hasn't been superseded by newer, more authoritative experts? Other than these fringe fantasy proofs/specimens of Breen's, when was the last time you saw someone cite Breen in a serious numismatic writing or discussion? There is a reason for that.

I am not a Breen fan but I believe he is still the authority when it comes to the classification of early Large Cent die states (despite the errors).

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course, I mean his books rather than the man.

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BUFFNIXX said:
    PS I'll remine all of you who were around back then and those who were not that Walter didn't have a moment of peace at a show as a gaggle of professional dealers were surrounding him for his opinion. I was one of them!

I met Walter Breen at the ANA show in Pittsburgh in 1989. What an experience. He was constantly barraged by people wanting to talk to him about this and that. He was dressed like a tie-died hippie!!

To someone stoned, he could have passed as Jerry Garcia!

thefinn
  • Options

@fiftysevener said:
    If Breen's opinion means nothing, next time it shows up a> @BUFFNIXX said:

@BuffaloIronTail said:

@CaptHenway said:
    Fascinating.

Pete

Anonymous sources cannot have credibility IMO just like politics. Next time it shows up at a show I'll bet PCGS and NGC would give 4th and 5th party opinions on the spot !

IT REALLY MATTERS NOT WHETHER OR NOT THE CURRENT OWNER OF THE ANACS CERT AND THE BREEN LETTER WISH TO REMAIN ANONOMYS OR NOT. THE ANACS CERTIFICATE AND THE BREEN LETTER WHICH REFERENCES THAT CERTIFICATE STAND ON THEIR OWN, FOR GOOD OR BAD. WHO EVER OWNS THE COIN AT PRESENT IS IRRELEVANT.

AND I DO NOT OWN THE COIN. SOMEONE ACTUALLY JOINED EBAY AND THE FIRST THING HE DID WAS CONTACT ME THRU ONE OF MY CURRENT OFFERINGS.

a.k.a "The BUFFINATOR"
  • Options
    fiftysevenerfiftysevener Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭

I've seen these discussions before and wondered where the other opinions are. I own several coins that have PCGS, NGC and CAC opinions for the same coin in terms of grade. It just seems to me that on a coin this rare there would be multiple opinions. Maybe that has already happened.

• Options

On a coin as this, there should be a consensus. Bring it to the FUN show and have ALL the authorities including the TPGS decide. They spit out opinions on "Specimens" all day long as easy as whistling "Dixie" is in the South!

• Options

@EagleEye said:
    I have seen the coin, letter and cert. it is not a proof. It had edges similar to a proof but was slightly bent, likely removed from an encasement. 1917 proof cent does not exist.

You also contend that you can MS70 the beautiful natural blue color out on most copper cents. I'll trust the old timers at Anacs and breen before this opinion.

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    On a coin as this, there should be a consensus. Bring it to the FUN show and have ALL the authorities including the TPGS decide. They spit out opinions on "Specimens" all day long as easy as whistling "Dixie" is in the South!

My thoughts exactly. Since Hall has already called it "cherry unc" (whatever that means), if it was my coin, I would be lobbying PCGS heavily for a specimen designation. It would be worth a shot as unlikely as it may be.

• Options

@Oil2Olay said:

@EagleEye said:
    I have seen the coin, letter and cert. it is not a proof. It had edges similar to a proof but was slightly bent, likely removed from an encasement. 1917 proof cent does not exist.

You also contend that you can MS70 the beautiful natural blue color out on most copper cents. I'll trust the old timers at Anacs and breen before this opinion.

Experts disagree with each other and can be wrong. While I think Rick is wrong on his MS70 argument, I find him to be credible. I do not think Rick has ulterior motives, and I believe he genuinely believes what he says. Breen is a different story. For the right amount of money, prestige, drugs, etc., I think Breen would say anything. I would be interested in knowing who the ANACS graders were and their reasoning. Specifically, I am curious if Breen played a role in their decision making especially given his reputation as an authority at the time. I also wish we had better photos.

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

San Jose Coin Shop was my local coin store growing up in Almaden valley, CA, and Don Lynch was the first coin dealer I dealt with. He was pretty patient with a curious 10 year old kid who would linger in his place for an hour or two on Saturdays. He had a lot of neat coins, but i never saw the 1917 cent in question. Did buy a lot of type coins from him, most of which are still in my collection 40 years later.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options

@cameonut2011 said:

@Insider2 said:

My thoughts exactly. Since Hall has already called it "cherry unc" (whatever that means), if it was my coin, I would be lobbying PCGS heavily for a specimen designation. It would be worth a shot as unlikely as it may be.

Mr. Hall is only ONE important opinion that should be considered. While he may have (I don't know and would like to know) the final say at what the PGCS opinion on a coin is, I think that some of the other numismatists in this country who have examined coins very closely (long before some of us even knew what a Proof coin was) should also give an opinion.

FUN Question: Who should decide?

To keep things simple, please nominate ONLY one to five living numismatists who should be invited to be in a room at the FUN show to determine the FINAL status of this coin. This is not going to be easy as I'm already over five. For example, I'd want Julian Leidman and so many others in the room but I'm leaving him off so it does not get out of hand. Hopefully, a spoiler will do as I've done and NOT POST post more than five. When the responses die down, we can make a list of the 15 to 20 numismatists in the room. There will be numismatists nominated that some of us have never heard of who are considered to be experts. Therefore it would be nice to state the credentials of folks with limited name recognition outside of their peers.

VERY IMPORTANT: Rather than retype what I originally posted above, I'm making a change. There are some numismatists who may be on everyone's list so these folks are all going to be in the room to start anyway: So please confine your new nominations to numismatists NOT INCLUDED BELOW:

Due to their influence on the final decision and reputations, I'll make some popular nominations in no particular order to start:

David Hall
    Mark Salsberg
    James Halprin
    John Albanese
    Laura
    JD
    Ken Bressett

• Options
    edited August 25, 2018 10:36AM

@Insider2 said:

@cameonut2011 said:

@Insider2 said:

Mr. Hall is only ONE important opinion that should be considered. While he may have (I don't know and would like to know) the final say at what the PGCS opinion on a coin is, I think that some of the other numismatists in this country who have examined coins very closely (long before some of us even knew what a Proof coin was) should also give an opinion.

FUN Question: Who should decide?

To keep things simple, please nominate ONLY one to five living numismatists who should be invited to be in a room at the FUN show to determine the FINAL status of this coin. This is not going to be easy as I'm already over five. For example, I'd want Julian Leidman and so many others in the room but I'm leaving him off so it does not get out of hand. Hopefully, a spoiler will do as I've done and NOT POST post more than five. When the responses die down, we can make a list of the 15 to 20 numismatists in the room. There will be numismatists nominated that some of us have never heard of who are considered to be experts. Therefore it would be nice to state the credentials of folks with limited name recognition outside of their peers.

VERY IMPORTANT: Rather than retype what I originally posted above, I'm making a change. There are some numismatists who may be on everyone's list so these folks are all going to be in the room to start anyway: So please confine your new nominations to numismatists NOT INCLUDED BELOW:

Due to their influence on the final decision and reputations, I'll make some popular nominations in no particular order to start:

David Hall
    Mark Salsberg
    James Halprin
    John Albanese
    Laura
    JD
    Ken Bressett

Which ones offer a guarantee/buyback? Those are the only ones I would care about if it was my coin.

• Options
    edited August 25, 2018 10:43AM

This is not a fantasy. Perhaps it will come about. Therefore, this discussion is NOT about buybacks OR ANY PERSON NOMINATED by others. Please keep your opinions about other nominees by members to yourself.

• Options
    edited August 25, 2018 10:46AM

@Insider2 said:
    This is not a discussion about buybacks OR ANY PERSON NOMINATED by others. Please keep your opinions about other nominees by members to yourself.

You asked about who should be able to decide. In order for the coin to attract currency, it would need to be certified (read as backed by a guarantee) and so Salzberg's opinion and/or Hall's opinion are extremely important. JA's opinion also matters since so much weight is given to CAC. The others would be icing on the cupcake, but unless this ends up in PCGS or NGC plastic (preferably with a CAC sticker), many in the industry would never accept the coin regardless of what the others think no matter how prestigious and authoritative they may be considered. Money talks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file