Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Random picture thread for Friday

Comments

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2022 9:55AM

@1northcoin said:
    And on the same journey, a son's photo of three bears on a stick as seen from the train window:

Maybe the son has a future in art. Can't help but reflect how much the photo consequent from the blurred movement of the train with respect to the landscape created a look like an Impressionist Monet or Renoir painting..

• Options
    edited May 30, 2022 12:25AM

Hoping this Friday welcomes an enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend for all.

And here is an update on the "neighbor's" home construction project. This week the windows arrived after having been ordered last July!

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's for dinner @ErrorsOnCoins ?

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    What's for dinner @ErrorsOnCoins ?

Poke :p

Translation, raw fish :)

• Options

Please cook mine :)@ErrorsOnCoins

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sfs2002usa said:

I took this photo on one of my evening hikes -
    Awesome - This would look great on a Dollar coin !!!

Wow. That is a fantastic picture. What camera did you use? What part of the country is this from?

• Options
    sfs2002usasfs2002usa Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

This was taken with a Pansonic - a flea bay purchase ($150) - in CO. The eagle was unperturbed, and allowed me to shoot away while throwing me a casual glance every now and then, to keep me respectable. Thanks for your interest !

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sfs2002usa said:

I took this photo on one of my evening hikes -
    Awesome - This would look great on a Dollar coin !!!

SLACKER, tis the time for fledglings to be fed - :D

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

Ready to add this to your "Bucket List?"

(Bucket truck rides offered last week by the local utility at their Customer Appreciation Event)

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well now 🤨
    May 30th. Snow 😉🙀🦫

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:
    Slab of ribs on the Holland Grill and Salmon in the smoker today.................

Salmon has maybe another 2 hours to smoke -

Ribs are sauced and ready to come off the grill -

Looks good! :)

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2, 2022 8:02AM

delete

1997-Present

• Options

@1northcoin said:
    Hoping this Friday welcomes an enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend for all.

And here is an update on the "neighbor's" home construction project. This week the windows arrived after having been ordered last July!

And over the weekend the one remaining open side got enclosed. Drywall work can't be far behind.

• Options
    edited June 1, 2022 9:13AM

This one's for @ErrorsOnCoins :)
    Florida Man Kayak Fishing Catches 600lb Black Marlin
    An angler who made a 600-pound catch has gained worldwide attention after a video of his astounding find was shared on YouTube this week.

The Los Buzos resort in Panama is famed for being one of the best kayak fishing spots on the planet. Scott Mulcher of Florida was on his seventh trip with the resort when he made history catching the huge black marlin off the Los Santos peninsula.

Thought to be one of the largest kayak fishing catches ever, pictures of the 600-pound catch were shared on the Los Buzos Instagram account last week.
    https://youtu.be/_cDNoWvFDjk

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    This one's for @ErrorsOnCoins :)
    Florida Man Kayak Fishing Catches 600lb Black Marlin
    An angler who made a 600-pound catch has gained worldwide attention after a video of his astounding find was shared on YouTube this week.

The Los Buzos resort in Panama is famed for being one of the best kayak fishing spots on the planet. Scott Mulcher of Florida was on his seventh trip with the resort when he made history catching the huge black marlin off the Los Santos peninsula.

Thought to be one of the largest kayak fishing catches ever, pictures of the 600-pound catch were shared on the Los Buzos Instagram account last week.
    https://youtu.be/_cDNoWvFDjk

wow, wow, and wow.

I did watch that whole amazing video.

My biggest kayak fish is 135 pound thresher shark.

Going out on a private boat Friday night for trophy Bluefin Tuna :)

• Options
    edited June 2, 2022 3:26PM

@Paradisefound said:
    Kalalau Trail - Kauai <3 This would be my perfect place to draw my last breath,
    Forgive me for posting a day prior to Friday ...... eager to catch up with everything with my old fren here.

Cool!

Here is a photo of a photo from my office that I originally took from a ship looking toward Kauai's Napali Coast.

Fittingly Captain Cook transversed from the background pictured waters of Cook Inlet to the waters of Hawaii on his last voyage.

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

Happy Friday!

• Options
    jughead1893jughead1893 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3, 2022 9:05AM

Shinyribs , Gruene Hall

• Options
    D808LFD808LF Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aloha Friday!

fka renman95, Sep 2005, 7,000 posts

• Options

@1630Boston said:
    Sudbury Massachusetts

The Wayside Inn claims to be the oldest operating inn in the country, with the building featuring a mix of British colonial and Greek Revivalist architecture. The inn dates back 400 years and one of its key features is the ancient grist mill outside. The last private owner of the Wayside Inn was Henry Ford, who wanted to develop the site into a historically oriented village and museum. The inn remains open as a restaurant and guests can even stay over in historically accurate rooms.

That's awesome! I love the early New England historic buildings...

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,607 ✭✭✭✭✭

1952 Paraguay 1 Guarani banknote

1997-Present

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file