Great pictures everybody! :)

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

This morning's 6:33 AM Intruder:

At least the tulips were spared thanks to some chicken wire "fencing."

• Options
    BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:
    Damn, now here's a Junk yard I want to walk through..........

A pair of Superbirds. I wonder if they are 440s or 426s.

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19, 2022 6:32AM

Went on a bike ride the other day and found this nice view several miles from my house, theres nothing quite as vibrant as leaves that are still popping out in the spring :)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    D808LFD808LF Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

fka renman95, Sep 2005, 7,000 posts

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

@1northcoin said:

@1630Boston said:

I can't look at that without thinking there is going to be an accompanying CAPTCHA message asking me to click on the photo(s) showing crosswalks.

You truly do think outside of the box :D
    boston

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay, Friday has arrived.

For this Friday's posting here are some photos I took Thursday afternoon from my office balcony as I captured Air Force One headed toward Koea and Japan. (The President should be arriving in Korea as I post this.)

And here is the President's plane as it approaches Mount Denali (visible as a snow capped mountain on the horizon. It was impressive to see how much altitude the pilot could gain in a short period of time as Air Force One shot upward to avoid being an easy target.

Pictured here below is Air Force One's back-up plane as it followed the President's departure:

• Options

Great pics @1northcoin

• Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Friday!

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I will use this as a gauge 😉🙀🦫❄️❄️

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Friday everybody! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file