Comments

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's always one:

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hammer1 said:
    There's always one:

In their defense..sometimes relatives follow the ambulance to the Hospital.
    Not sayin it is right..just sayin :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

1997 Eritrea 1 Nakfa banknote

• Options

@ironmanl63
    that looks like a fantastic time :)
    Boston

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ironmanl63ironmanl63 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    @ironmanl63
    that looks like a fantastic time :)
    Boston

Thanks! Evening trips are my favorite. When the sun is headed down the fish tend to bite. Most of the bigger fish are caught at this time.

• Options

ND South Korea 1000 won banknote

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's funny! @hammer1

Ken
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D

• Options

Can't stop watching. :D

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options

@bearcave said:

@joeykoins said:

Had the munchies did we? :)

Lol. Love their "chicken rings". Lol

• Options

2017F Philippine 100 piso banknote has seen much use

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silverpop Very neat note. Is that Mount Pinatubo on the back?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

@PerryHall said:
    @silverpop Very neat note. Is that Mount Pinatubo on the back?

Mayon Volcano, also known as Mount Mayon, is a sacred and active stratovolcano in the province of Albay in Bicol Region ?

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1northcoin said:
    Here for my Friday posting is a photo of a movie blooper mistake I caught in watching the film "Pearl Harbor." I had just taken a special tour into the lower levels of the battleship U.S.S. Missouri which had been a stand in for the ill fated U.S.S. Arizona and on the tour I had been shown the location on the "Broadway" corridor of the ship where the below pictured scene was filmed as the bombs fell during the attack in Pearl Harbor.

In subsequently going back to watch the DVD I identified the piece of movie making equipment on the left (light box?) that did not get edited out.

"Broadway" is the name given to the corridor on the U.S.S. Missouri way below deck that extends from one end of the ship to the other and is used to transport munitions and other heavy objects by hooks attached to a ceiling rail. It was also the filming location for a scene from a recent Godzilla film featuring battleships. (An interesting side note is that until the filming of Pearl Harbor access to "Broadway" was denied due to extensive asbestos. The producers of the movie Pearl Harbor reportedly spent over a million dollars to clear out the asbestos.).

Just located the photo I took of the "Broadway Corridor" deep under deck of the U.S.S. Missouri on the special tour referenced in my original posting of the movie blooper filmed in the same "Broadway" corridor when it stood in for the ill fated U.S.S. Arizona as a filming location for the film "Pearl Harbor."

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1northcoin said:

@1northcoin said:
    Here for my Friday posting is a photo of a movie blooper mistake I caught in watching the film "Pearl Harbor." I had just taken a special tour into the lower levels of the battleship U.S.S. Missouri which had been a stand in for the ill fated U.S.S. Arizona and on the tour I had been shown the location on the "Broadway" corridor of the ship where the below pictured scene was filmed as the bombs fell during the attack in Pearl Harbor.

In subsequently going back to watch the DVD I identified the piece of movie making equipment on the left (light box?) that did not get edited out.

"Broadway" is the name given to the corridor on the U.S.S. Missouri way below deck that extends from one end of the ship to the other and is used to transport munitions and other heavy objects by hooks attached to a ceiling rail. It was also the filming location for a scene from a recent Godzilla film featuring battleships. (An interesting side note is that until the filming of Pearl Harbor access to "Broadway" was denied due to extensive asbestos. The producers of the movie Pearl Harbor reportedly spent over a million dollars to clear out the asbestos.).

And here is the scene from the above referenced Godzilla film which was filmed in the same "Broadway" corridor location on the U.S.S. Missouri where it is presently moored in Pearl Harbor.

And here again is the photo I took of the same "Broadway" corridor deep under deck of the U.S.S. Missouri that was also the set location for a battleship scene in the above referenced "Godzilla" movie:

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited August 27, 2020 9:07AM

On TV they make it look so easy.

So true.I don't like picking up snapping turtles here in the Northeast and would never attempt a croc or gator.

• Options

• Options

• Options

ND Libya 1/2 Dinar banknote (Seen much use in it's lifetime)

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

All you can eat , chicken.
    The Dells.

• Options

Big bounty on this coin. $$$$$$$$

• Options

• Options

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good nature shots @OnWithTheHunt !!! :)

Ken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file