Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Random picture thread for Friday

Comments

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Strange question of the day!
    Can anyone tell what I've been munching on? Lol

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheetos or Dorito Nachos.

• Options
    edited July 18, 2020 1:33PM

@hammer1 said:
    Cheetos or Dorito Nachos.

Lol. No, but close. Well known bag. Esp. Made in Chicago! :*

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jay's Bar-b-que?

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    edited July 18, 2020 1:57PM

@oih82w8 said:
    Jay's Bar-b-que?

No, but you're getting "HOTTER"(clue). And yes, it is a Jay's product. Lol.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jay's

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    edited July 18, 2020 2:10PM

@oih82w8 said:
    Jay's

Lol. Yeah, sadly all three pictured has left us! :'(
    I'll present the answer at the bottom of the hour.

• Options
    edited July 18, 2020 2:37PM

Here it is! Yes, it is "Hot Stuff ".

I am addicted to these darn things!

Sweet and spicy!

• Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

From Russia with love:

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinJunkie said:
    Cool time lapse video of the sun (1 day == 1 second)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3QQQu7QLoM&t=123s

53:29 you catch an planet or moon passing in front of it.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options

Can you tell my wife likes "birdhouses?"

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was excellent by Heart!! :)

Ken
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great pictures this week!

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hammer1 said:

All in 1, ain't that cute! :o

Ken
  • Options
    edited July 21, 2020 2:37PM

@Kirk222 said:
    Is that the real stuff?

Good question! It was in a friend's cabin. They don't know either. Bad thing, no such writings/carvings of anyone? So probably not?
    Although, pretty heavy.

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

deja vu

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    Mexico was good to us today ....

Nice catch! What is the limit on those?

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a mix of three different species.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    It is a mix of three different species.

Good to see you posting. 👍

• Options

• Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two on the Blues and Five on the Yellows, great job EOC!

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

A bear looking for pizza................
    https://youtu.be/NHnMRCuY-XU

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

A drive-thru picture frame.

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

@emeraldATV said:
    With sightings all over North America, your bound to see one.
    Just gotta look !
    See !

There's another one.

• Options
    edited July 23, 2020 11:56PM

Provided for this Friday:

Pictured in the first photo is Captain Cook's statue overlooking Cook Inlet which stands two blocks from the hotel which today bears his name.

The subsequent photos were all taken inside the Captain Cook Hotel. Memorialized are set location scenes from the Drew Barrymore film, "Big Miracle" which was not only in part filmed there, (as evident in the screen shots) but was the location where the actors stayed during the filming.

Today one can stand where Drew Barrymore stood as the pictured "on set" locations remain intact.

And pictured in the distance is the location where the ice field scenes were filmed to include the animatronic whales that highlighted the movie and as depicted in the above movie graphic.

The Ice Field Set during filming:

• Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    edited July 24, 2020 12:14AM

• Options
    edited July 24, 2020 12:50AM

@1northcoin said:
    Provided for this Friday:

Pictured in the first photo is Captain Cook's statue overlooking Cook Inlet which stands two blocks from the hotel which today bears his name.

The subsequent photos were all taken inside the Captain Cook Hotel. Memorialized are set location scenes from the Drew Barrymore film, "Big Miracle" which was not only in part filmed there, (as evident in the screen shots) but was the location where the actors stayed during the filming.

Today one can stand where Drew Barrymore stood as the pictured "on set" locations remain intact.

And pictured in the distance is the location where the ice field scenes were filmed to include the animatronic whales that highlighted the movie and as depicted in the above movie graphic.

The Ice Field Set during filming:

For identification - In the above photo on the Ice Field Set Drew Barrymore is the third person from the right (wearing the blue parka.)

Along side of her is the primary child actor and just in front of her is John Krasinski. The Whaling Captain Malik is just in front of Krasinski.

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

1northcoin, been going to the Captain Cook Hotel over the last 9 years, it happens to be our layover hotel, lol. I was there just three days ago.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file