Home U.S. Coin Forum

Care to share where you live?!

Comments

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:

@ArizonaRareCoins said:

@JBK said:
    What sickness could possibly lead you to think that I would intentionally add a disagree to a nice photo of a landscape? My disagree was an ACCIDENT that I removed when I figured it out on my own.

On the other hand, your groundless disagree was INTENTIONAL and MALICIOUS. That is not a healthy way to live your life, and I hope you see that.

Look at the 250+ disagrees that I've received from 1 person that has been stalking me here. He is upset at me because I am a Trump supporter and has decided to leave me disagrees on all my posts for no reason, so I'm sorry if I retaliated, but I assumed you were doing the same thing.

You need to contact the Moderator and they will quickly put an end to it. Trust me. Three losers were banned for infractions including stalking me. Another member @logger7, has a stalker also.

Except for the fact that nut job started the whole thing. lol

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• ArizonaRareCoinsArizonaRareCoins Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2018 8:03PM

@blitzdude said:

@Insider2 said:

@ArizonaRareCoins said:

@JBK said:
    What sickness could possibly lead you to think that I would intentionally add a disagree to a nice photo of a landscape? My disagree was an ACCIDENT that I removed when I figured it out on my own.

On the other hand, your groundless disagree was INTENTIONAL and MALICIOUS. That is not a healthy way to live your life, and I hope you see that.

Look at the 250+ disagrees that I've received from 1 person that has been stalking me here. He is upset at me because I am a Trump supporter and has decided to leave me disagrees on all my posts for no reason, so I'm sorry if I retaliated, but I assumed you were doing the same thing.

You need to contact the Moderator and they will quickly put an end to it. Trust me. Three losers were banned for infractions including stalking me. Another member @logger7, has a stalker also.

Except for the fact that nut job started the whole thing. lol

BlitzDUD, YOU are a LIAR.Enough is enough! You are clearly delusional and perhaps dangerous. Blitzdud is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic that has been stalking me for months. He has deluded himself into believing that I have created an alter ego "happyhunting" to persecute him. I have reported him numerous time to PCGS, to no avail. I sincerely hope he gets the mental help he clearly needs.

• Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 8,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2018 6:34PM

Irvine, CA nowadays.

Coins & Currency
  • lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Baltimore. .. cover me!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • SiriusBlackSiriusBlack Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

10 minutes from Disneyland :p

Collector of randomness. Photographer at PCGS. Lover of Harry Potter.

• SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2018 9:13PM

I live in Eagle Eye's town in Arizona. Spend time in So. Utah every year too.
    Ex: SE Florida, So. California, N. Utah

Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1Mike1 said:
    Above the clouds.

PA if you didn't guess the first time.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • ACopACop Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBK said:

@ArizonaRareCoins said:

@JBK said:

>

That is not a healthy way to live your life, and I hope you see that.

Yeah dude, my uncle hit disagree and he died.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

40 miles north of Philly in Bucks county near the Delaware river. Where ever I go, there I am. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

East of the Mississippi, north of Florida

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,890 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bristol in far Southwest Virginia. A city in two states, Virginia and Tennessee. A lovely, bucolic place where you can drive through five different states in a day: VA, TN, KY, WV, NC. A well-kept secret. Everybody drives through it going north on I-81.

Keep going.

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

the eastern edge of Maine

• RBB617RBB617 Posts: 498 ✭✭

Boston

• CCGGGCCGGG Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2, 2018 1:01PM

Texas. That pin points my location pretty close if you are using a map of the universe.

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5, 2018 10:25AM

Tejas

Best, SH

My online coin store - https://www.desertmoonnm.com/
  • ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

A flock of wild parrots just flew over my house.

• Matt91Matt91 Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

I live 37 miles SE of this bustling city.

“Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching”. - CS Lewis

• jughead1893jughead1893 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

home of the world champion Astros

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1Mike1 said:

@1Mike1 said:
    Above the clouds.

Reminds me of Lookout Mountain, TN. My girlfriend lived up there next to Battlefield Park. On many nights I had to drive thru a cloud bank so thick that I crawled up the road even with fogs on. Two foot visibility with out a car in front to follow the tail lights. Folks who lived up there were never on the road. Once reaching the top, the clouds were below the summit. One time it was so bad I turned around. :(

• dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cmerlo1 said:
    Live Music Capital of the World

Me too.

• YQQYQQ Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

live on beautiful and fantastic Northern Vancouver Island, close to Comox Int'l airport, the largest Military airport and commercial (C YQQ) in Western Canada. we have 4 great and complete seasons here. skiing , boating, tennis, golf you name it and biking galore. Plus everything else. Comox Valley is one of the few areas growing like wildfire. Big influx of well to do pensioners from the US and Europe. There is a limited number of very private waterfront lots still available at fractions of prices compared to the US. 30 minutes to the airport. see http://www.comoxvalleyguide.com/

just for fun here are a few images out my windows.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • DantesDadDantesDad Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

Rochester, New York

Always buying and looking for a deal.

YQQ You live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. I have gone backpacking on your island as well as some Nature Photography

• 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2018 4:53PM

@Insider2 said:

@1Mike1 said:

@1Mike1 said:
    Above the clouds.

Reminds me of Lookout Mountain, TN. My girlfriend lived up there next to Battlefield Park. On many nights I had to drive thru a cloud bank so thick that I crawled up the road even with fogs on. Two foot visibility with out a car in front to follow the tail lights. Folks who lived up there were never on the road. Once reaching the top, the clouds were below the summit. One time it was so bad I turned around. :(

You drove through hell to get to heaven? ;) Here are a few photos showing the area of the French settlement during their revolution minus the clouds. Roughly 15 minutes away from me. Not my photos.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭

20 miles within where Tommy Thompson is being held in Jail.

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2, 2018 8:41AM

Heck fire I don't want to share where I live with the cats of my wife and daughters! I had to move out...to another state...but that was job related.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2020 12:29PM

I'm still in Boston :)
    But it's been many years since I rowed competitively on the Charles River. It was fun.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

I live in the Republican refugee zone north of Boston, in the land of cheap booze and fireworks.

@Pedzola said:
    I live in the Republican refugee zone north of Boston, in the land of cheap booze and fireworks.

Lynnfield ??

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• cucamongacoincucamongacoin Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭

Rancho CUCAMONGA

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY

• CommencentsCommencents Posts: 349 ✭✭✭

Our backyard in Fairfield county, CT

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

The

As in drain the😁

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

@Pedzola said:

Lynnfield ??

New Hampshire. :D

• goldfixer21goldfixer21 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭

10 miles from Cape Canaveral, FL

Land of the Free @Pedzola

That's where I go to buy certain things :)

@goldfixer21 said:
    10 miles from Cape Canaveral, FL

I don't get out of Massachusetts often but I did happen to see the first Space Shuttle 'under construction' in the VAB [vehicle assembly building]...............I think it was 1978.

• GSpencerGSpencer Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Right in the flightpath from Whiteman AFB when the B2s do a flyover at Arrowhead Stadium.

• Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ohio, Home of THE Ohio State University Buckeyes.

• goldfixer21goldfixer21 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭

@Tom147 said:
    Ohio, Home of THE Ohio State University Buckeyes.

O-H

• bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the heartland!

Ken
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:
    East of the Mississippi, north of Florida

Me too!!!!!! Howdy neighbor ;)

GrandAm :)
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BLUEJAYWAY said:

@ArizonaRareCoins said:
    I'm not telling, you're going to have to guess..........hint: It's out WEST and it never rains. lol

I like your front "lawn". :)

How often do you have to rake it?

GrandAm :)
  • HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

North of Antartica.

• OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Land of the Redneck...

err, Red Man.

Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • jedmjedm Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in the geographical center of flyover country.

• streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the dog house
    Next to the dock box
    At slip 22.

Oh, I'd like an olive in mine. Hold the pimento. TYIA

Have a nice day
  • Black.DiamondBlack.Diamond Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

KC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights