Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Copper for the weekend.... (Someone has to get it going....)

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,607 ✭✭✭✭✭

1997-Present

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1835 John J. Adams, Taunton, Mass., Low-300 / HT-181.

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Conder Fat Head. Literally. He has a fat head and it is glowing. His jacket button is about to become a projectile and start some squirmish I fear. MJ

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful. It looks like he's watching one of London's periodic conflagrations.
  • Options
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That cent on a dime planchet is cool... had not seen one of those before. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
  • Options
    duck620duck620 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭

1864 (180% ROTATION)

imageimage
  • Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little dark chocolate arrived Friday image

need to polish up the slab

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Iodine toned Proof.

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this coin my collection since 2004, but only checked its month ago for a possible variety.

WS
    imageimage
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    fresh off the copy stand...

• Options
    imageimage
    My passion is copper state colonials.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file