Home Sports Talk
Options

Chicago Bulls Central Division Champ thread 1-4 Go MAVS!

Comments

• Options
    well the 8 game winning streak and perfect division record are snapped 115-108 Loss to the Pacers
  • Options
    a blowout win over the kings keeps pace with the celtics for the top seed in the east.
  • Options

<< <i>a blowout win over the hawks for the top seed in the east. >>

• Options
    strong statement from the bulls in the latest win!
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Being a Cavs fan it's hard to say anything nice about the Bulls but have to admit they are really playing well of late.....if I had to pick a team out of the East this year I'd like to see it would be the Bulls......obviously I have a dislike for a certain Florida team, honestly don't think the other Florida team has a chance to go forward and in today's world I dislike the Celtics more than the Bulls. al.
  • Options
    big win tonight over the grizzles now the lead is 2 games over the heat and celtics for first!
  • Options
    the wins are coming, this time over the bucks 95-87!! 8 more wins right now to clinch at least the 2 seed.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Rose was sick down the strech vs the Bucks.
    The Bulls are must see tv in Chicago, that hasn't been the case since '98.image
  • Options
    its great tv, for example they were down in tha last 2 games and then in the 4th rose just takes over.
  • Options
    brutal loss to the sixers tonight, never were really in the game.
  • Options
    easy win over the t-wolves 108-91 tonight.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    They are making it look way too easy, while the Heat and C's are struggling.
  • Options
    good win against the pistons tonight, congrats to rose and thib for march honors!
  • Options
    another game another win, this time over the raptors, suns you're up next
  • Options
    One game back from the Spurs for 1st place overall.
  • Options
    Look-a-likes:

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Look-a-likes:

imageimage

imageimage >>

• Options
    nice win against the suns 97-94 huge game on thursday against the celtics.
  • Options
    Great win vs celts tonight, #1 seed is wrapped up, reduce the starters minutes and go into the playoffs healthy.
  • Options
    ah cruise control til the playoffs!
  • Options
    and the 1 seed is ours with our latest win over the cavs!
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the regular season and you are by far the favorite to win the East. The C's and Heat will have a very tough time with the Bulls.
  • Options
    very very few are thinking the bulls will get into the nba finals which irritates me, who else do they need to beat to show they have a great shot at a title.
  • Options
    strong performance of the howard less magic, but a win for the bulls none the less. Was this a second round preview?
  • Options
    a potential eastern conference finals matchup? I wish. bulls win over the knicks!
  • Options
    and the regular season comes to a close with a win over the nets and with the spurs losing we're #1 overall!!!
  • Options
    that was a woeful game but a win none the less. Rose was on fire and imo korver needs to start at sg because bougans or brewer aint cutting it.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose is indeed a tremendous talent. I think the Pacers have shot their wad and the Bulls will sweep the series.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Derrick Rose' performance reminds me of someone, I can't seem to remember who though.
  • Options
    another outstanding performance by rose and the bulls are taking a 2-0 lead to indy!
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Bulls are not playing their best basketball. Going forwrd we need more offensive production from Noah and the bench. Better team defense and on offense my god, limit the turnovers. 21 to's is VERY poor. Pacers are giving the Bulls all they can handle.
  • Options
    A few bad calls at the end kept the Pacers from making this a game.
  • Options

<< <i>A few bad calls at the end kept the Pacers from making this a game. >>

Was I the only one who saw Price grab Derrick Rose's arm in his three point shot follow-thru and receive three free throws. Price made all three which made it a one point game with around a minute left.

I know I'm a homer for Chicago, but it seemed more than once where the Bulls went to the basket strong, got bumped or hacked and no call.
  • Options
    another nail biter but a win nonetheless 88-84 makes it 3-0 BULLS!!
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

Looks like Derrick Rose will advance.

Derrick invited the rest of the Bulls team to join him in the next round!

Looks like Dwyane Wade, LeBron & Chris Bosh also invited the rest of the Heat team to join them in the next round too! image

Who's next? Rose vs. Orlando or Atlanta image

rd
  • Options

<< <i>Who's next? Rose vs. Orlando or Atlanta image

rd >>

D Rose vs. D Howard is my guess.
  • Options
    Yesterday was a great doubleheader for Chicago fans with the Bulls winning the early game and the Hawks winning the late game.
    Oh, I almost forgot, Foster is a punk!
  • Options
    well the sweep can't happen with a 84-89 loss.
  • Options
    If Rose dosen't sprain his ankle the series is over.
    He didn't hit one jump shot after that.
    Still waiting for Boozer to step up.
  • Options
    boozer and noah had a pretty decent double double, hopefully they can keep that up.
  • Options

<< <i>boozer and noah had a pretty decent double double, hopefully they can keep that up. >>

Boozer had a double/double but not a good game. Turnovers (4),not boxing out on rebounds (Foster had 7 off rebounds),not staying out of foul trouble (early foul trouble again),bad defense,poor shooting (6/15) and a stupid technical foul (swung momentum back to Pacers). These things have hurt the team. Noah on the other hand, had a hell of a game. Still need more also from the bench. Minutes are limited in playoffs for the bench,but guys like Watson,Gibson and Brewer who were huge in the regular season have to step up when called and contribute more.
  • Options
    Great game from Bulls tonite! Congrats...

P.S. Boozer stinks
  • Options
    a demolish of the pacers tonight with rose and deng leading the way. I never thought I would see the game where bogans had 13 more points than boozer.
  • Options
    bad way to start the second round with an opening loss.

Rose better be ok for game 2
  • Options
    illinifan912illinifan912 Posts: 1,462
    nice defensive showing in a 73-86 win
  • Options
    Huge night for Rose with 44 and a win 99-82. Will boozer sit out game 4 to recuperate?
  • Options
    The Bench Mob! Rose was out of this world tonite but I really liked how the bench also played tonite. Thats a good sign. If Boozer doesnt get out of this funk,than its only deserving for Taj Gibson to play more minutes.
  • Options
    illinifan912illinifan912 Posts: 1,462
    imo they need to sit boozer for game 4. its already going back to chicago why not sit him
  • Options
    and with boozer finally having a decent game the bulls lose 88-100 what gives?
  • Options
    95-83 nice win now just need to close it out in atlanta