Home Sports Talk
Options

Chicago Bulls Central Division Champ thread 1-4 Go MAVS!

Ah basketball season begins for the bulls, good team this year and hopefully boozer's injury wont linger. Couple predictions are saying they will win around 52 games which seems logical.

GO BULLS!!

Comments

• Options
    ouch bad loss to start the season
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebron should have signed with the Bulls. He could have been "the man" instead of a sidekick to DWade. He would also have had a more balanced team, and a quality big man. Plus, the Bulls will probably play better D.
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I don't think the loss was that bad just the last 8 minutes. We need Boozer to have a legit second scoring option. I also thought Rose sat too long. I know he had foul trouble but he wasn't the same after sitting all that time. Lets Go Bulls!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't think the loss was that bad just the last 8 minutes. We need Boozer to have a legit second scoring option. I also thought Rose sat too long. I know he had foul trouble but he wasn't the same after sitting all that time. Lets Go Bulls! >>

I agree. I also thought Thibodeau took out Noah in the second half too early. He was playing really well and he yanked him. I thought Brewer was awful and Korver was not much better. The Bulls need more point production from these two. Watson played well except for the turnovers. Taj Gibson was awesome and Deng was mediocre as usual. Its obvious that Bulls still lack another big scorer besides Rose and Boozer hopefully will fill that void soon!
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    Watched like 10 mins of the bulls/thunder game.. their guard #10 i believe is the worst ball handler i have ever seen.... could not have palmed the ball any more than he did.... years ago that was illegal and called.. anymore???..was watching from a distance so did not get his name, but pretty sure #10..
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options

<< <i>Watched like 10 mins of the bulls/thunder game.. their guard #10 i believe is the worst ball handler i have ever seen.... could not have palmed the ball any more than he did.... years ago that was illegal and called.. anymore???..was watching from a distance so did not get his name, but pretty sure #10.. >>

There is no #10. I think you are talking about Derrick Rose?? I also wanted to add why Thibodeau did not play James Johnson. I thought he had a good preseason and could of gave us some points. The Bulls played three good quarters EXCEPT for the fouls and the fourth quarter was terrible to watch.
  • Options
    I think they stopped calling palming the ball in the 80's (except when they like to try and piss off players IE Iverson). Derrick Rose wears number one. If he is the worst ball handler you have ever seen Jivan I would love to go where you watch basketball.
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    wow 21 point deficit erased rose had a heck of a game 91-101 W!
  • Options
    After the 39 point second quarter I was ready to fire Thibideau and find a way to get Carmelo! Great come back win. I can't wait for Keith Bogans not to start. Its nice to see James Johnson play well. Also did anyone think Scalabrine would play 20 minutes in any game?
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Bulls looked good tonite! Nice to see Deng play well and Omer Asik put in some good minutes!
  • Options
    very nice win deng was great 40 points 98-110 W!
  • Options
    I hope Deng plays well enough that Denver will want him and his contract (with Taj or James Johnson plus a pick or two) for Carmelo. Boozers cast came off today!
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Losing to the Knicks at home (and giving up that many points to them) is not a good thing. It's a quick bounce back tonight. Go Bulls!
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options

<< <i>Losing to the Knicks at home (and giving up that many points to them) is not a good thing. It's a quick bounce back tonight. Go Bulls! >>

definitely, the d needs to step up.
  • Options
    five games into the Thibideau era and I am unimpressed. Poor defense, trouble inbounding the ball and odd substitution patterns. At least he played Rose in overtime. I think we may see a Rose vs Thibs blow up at some point. Seven of the next ten games are on the road. I was hoping this season wouldn't be like the last several. The Bulls struggle until January and then rally to a midlevel playoff situation. BTW F CJ Watson (not for tonight but in general).
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    does anyone else notice the bulls fall into a 10-20 point deficit and then comeback(or try too) late in the 4th quarter of alot of their games?
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    They gave the C's a good run last night.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They gave the C's a good run last night. >>

The C's need to close out games better, but not complaining, the Bulls are a good team.
  • Options
    da bulls 30 point win over the warriors!
  • Options
    slowed the wall down enough to win. Nice W over the wizards
  • Options
    bad loss to the spurs being up most of the game and losing 94-103
  • Options
    well the first half was nice. Any word on when Boozer will play? They have always said around Thanksgiving. Well we are AROUND Thanksgiving!
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    yeah I believe next week he'll play, two days ago he was cleared for light shooting
  • Options
    I hear December 1st is the likely date for Boozers return. I hope its sooner! With Taj Gibson shooting 1-17 the past two games and the Bulls scoring 12 points last night in the third quarter we need Boozer back ASAP! The Dallas game will be a huge game. The Bulls need to play well and come out with a win to restore confidence on this circus trip.
  • Options
    with about a week before boozer returns the bulls are looking good with a double ot win over the suns 123-115
  • Options
    Bulls coach Thibodeau says December 10 is now the projected return of Boozer. image
    Big game tonite. Nuggets are very tough to beat at home. I hope Taj Gibson is back healthy and we have another good game from the bench!
  • Options
    ouch beaten by the buzzer beater by a player who would look good in a bulls jersey.
  • Options
    welcome to the bulls boozer. The magic really spoiled his start with a 29 point loss. OUCH!
  • Options
    another blowout loss thanks to the celtics. Not a good return for boozer
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Good battle between Noah and KG.
  • Options
    first win of the boozer saga over the rockets. I was surprised to see that the bulls are leading the nba in attendance.
  • Options
    da bulls, boozer lighting it up against the durant thunder.
  • Options
    nice win against a central division foe. Good game from rose.
  • Options
    Time to insert Ronnie Brewer into the starting lineup. Bogans needs to get out of the rotation. The Bulls should strongly be considering picking up a consistent back up center and a two guard.
  • Options
    W wow great game against the lakers the bulls are on fire!!
  • Options
    blowout and i mean blowout Win over the T-Wolves Keep it up bulls!!
  • Options
    the wins are rolling in. Pretty soft schedule til they play the celtics in early january.
  • Options
    good win against the raptors but at what cost? Now Noah is out 8-10 weeks, tough to fill those shoes but boozer is on fire.
  • Options
    This is a big blow losing Noah. Kurt Thomas and Asik Omer will not get her done. We need to really now look for a big man. The Bulls were playing really well together and playing good team basketball. We can't catch a break this year. image
  • Options
    hey now, i think we can continue this winning streak til the celtics game
  • Options

<< <i>hey now, i think we can continue this winning streak til the celtics game >>

I agree. Besides the Knicks, the schedule up to the Celtic game is very favorable for the Bulls. Only now these games will be a little more competitive then they should be without Noah. I think what we'll see now is Taj Gibson and Boozer in the lineup together alot more with Taj being forced to play center. See what happens and hope for the best!
  • Options
    tough tough loss to the clippers, hopefully missing noah doesnt hurt them that much
  • Options
    can someone say blowout? wow 45 point win over the 76ers!
  • Options
    it was close through most of the game but the bulls pulled away in the final minute and win 87-80 of the wiz
  • Options
    merry christmas to everyone, boozer and rose did well but it wasnt enough, 95-103 loss to the knicks
  • Options
    back to back games a good rebound loss from yesterday, 95-92 W over the pistons
  • Options
    the bulls are starting to separate themselves from other central division teams with a 77-90 W over the bucks
  • Options
    good balance in scoring against the nets boozer 20 rose and deng with 19, brewer should be the starting sg though.
  • Options
    another W for da bulls 91-100 over the cavs, good way to start the year!
  • Options
    wow fun game tonight, I was fortunate to go to it. Its true that no seat at the madhouse on madison is a bad one another w for the bulls 111-91 over the raptors.