Home Precious Metals
Options

*** Official February Precious Metal Buy / Sell / Trade Thread ***

WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling please post a reply to this thread with description, photos if possible, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of February, 2011.

Once March comes around we can make a new thread and let this thread drop away to the pits of forum pergatory.

Comments

• Options
    sold
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $4 face value silver - SOLD
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5-20 francs 5x.1867
    1-$5 us comm .24187
    1&2 rand .1177 & .2355
    $75 & $100 panama .1704 & .2361
    $100 bahama .1610

Total 2.096 ounce Pure Gold
    Sold sold sold
    Sold sold sold

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    These 50 oz. of 10 oz. silver bars as seen on the BST Forum. $SOLD delivered. PP gift/payment owed or Postal money orders are accepted forms of payment. Thanks
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    kalshaconkalshacon Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    $18 face mixed 90%, mostly dimes
    $19.50 face 40% halves

$520 shipped Pending

(9) 2.5 Pesos, $819
    (5) 2 Pesos, $365

As a lot cheaper than APMEX at $1,180 shipped

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭
    ATB set confirmed from Fidelitrade.. pre-payed $1495. shipped to you upon receipt.. Or trade for your $1430 @ spot of Bullion.. Gold, Silver, Platinum or Palladium. PM your trade offer.

3 x 1/10th ounce unc Gold Eagles. $505. shipped. or 5 for $819.

Rolls (40) of Silver 40% Kennedy Halves. $189. plus $5. Shipping UNDER SPOT! Melt is over $200!

2 Rolls (100) of Silver 90% Silver Rosey Dimes. $229. plus $5. Shipping UNDER SPOT! Melt is over $245!

x Americana Series Type Sets. First one contains Indian Head Cent, Liberty Nickel, Barber Dime, Quarter and Half Dollar. Second set contains Lincoln Cent, Bufflao Nickel, Mercury Dime, Standing Liberty Quarter and Walking Liberty Half. Melt alone is $39 plus. Both sets for $45 shipped.

10 X VARIOUS silver ROUNDS. ALL .999 BULLION $339 and $5. Shipping

10 X 2008/2010 OLYMPIC silver MAPLE LEAFS ON AN UN-CUT SHEET. $369. and $5. Shipping

3 x 2007 US Mint Dollar Sets. Still sealed in shipping box. These are the 2007 Silver Eagle and 5 x Presidential Dollar Sets. 3 0unces of ASE's and $15. in $1 coins total. 3 sets $129. and $5. Shipping

• Options
    51 silver quarters $255.00 check or moneyorder

POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    all gone

Randy
  • Options
    Schmitz7Schmitz7 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭
    (3) Engelhard platinum bars available for $1818 each.
  • Options
    senators overwhelmingly voted to cancel the law's requirement that businesses, charities and state and local governments file income tax forms for every vendor that sells them more than $600 in goods. That repeal was approved 81-17 after Republicans pointed out it had originally been their idea. Obama said he would accept the change.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>senators overwhelmingly voted to cancel the law's requirement that businesses, charities and state and local governments file income tax forms for every vendor that sells them more than $600 in goods. That repeal was approved 81-17 after Republicans pointed out it had originally been their idea. Obama said he would accept the change. >>

Wrong thread.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭
    Broke a bunch of rolls among a collecting group and I have a few left over from each issue.

here is a chance to get all of the top 1 oz 2011 issues, fresh from rolls.

$183 Shipped. 1 set left. Add 2011 Koala Presentation Issue for $223 Shipped for all 6. (cheaper than Apmex or Gainesville)

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    all sold
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    Hello.

I have 10 1 oz. Johnson & Matthey Silver bars. All are in sealed original plastic, asking 36 each.

The total is 360 + 3% (370.80 ) shipped.

I also have a 5 oz. Johnson Matthey Bar. The bar is NOT in sealed plastic, but is in pristine condition. Asking 220 + 3% (226.60) shipped.

I also have 2 Johnson Matthey 5 gram silver bars. Asking 25 + 3% for the pair (25.75).

All payments via paypal please.

Thanks.
    Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!
  • Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    Updated 3/1/11

Rolls of 2011 ASE's. $765 Delivered.

I accept paypal (gift or payment owed preferred), regular paypal please add 3%, checks or MO.

Thanks-
    Andrew
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    tychojoetychojoe Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    2006-W PCGS MS-69, minor spotting after encapsulation. $55, free shipping
    imageimage

Terms: Price includes shipping. Payment accepted by USPS money order, and Paypal. If by Paypal, please add 3% for fees. --John
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    I bought an old collection and pulled the non key date stuff out to recoup some cash image
    Lot consists of 29.00 face halfs and 35.60 in quarters and dimes for a total of 64.60 face

64.60 x 17.49 ( coinflation price @ 29.15 silver ) = 1129.85 x .90=$1016.86

coin is all .800 or better ( might be some .925 thrown in )
    these were from a collector and there is a good mix from the 40s to 60s with avg condition from f/vf to au on the halfs.

thanks for looking
    Ken

ALL SOLD THANK YOU

price is delivered USPS priority insured.
    paypal gift or + 3%
    If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options
    WTB NGC ms69 $5G ULTRA CAMEO PIECES...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $20 face 90% silver...contains a mix of walkers,Roosevelt dimes,mercury dimes,Washington quarters, Kennedy halves...all coins have full rims
    asking $465..shipping via USPS priority/insurance-$6.95, tracking form is your option at $2.35
    no returns on bullion...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8-1986,1st year ASE ...sharp strikes on all, 1-1987 ASE also sharp strike...total 9 ounces of .999 silver sold as one lot only... NO PAYPAL of any kind, NO refunds on silver bullion..USPS money orders or personal checks are fine...
    asking $332.75 plus $5.20 USPS priority shipping and $2.35 tracking tag...$340.30 total
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6oz of .999 silver...5oz of Buffalo Nickel design pieces...real nice item...1-1986 prospector piece...sold as a group only...$216 plus USPS priority shipping for $5.20 or 1st class shipping for $4.00...you decide!!!! tracking tag $2.35 extra....
    NO PAYPAL of any kind...USPS money order or personal check is fine...
    no returns on bullion....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nice old 11.389oz .999 poured silver bar...obv has weight and purity, while rev has seriral number and RTS in the bar...
    asking $425.00 OBO while shipping is via USPS priority and tracking tag/signature tag is $2.35...NO PAYPAL of any kind accepted, personal checks/money orders are great..NO RETURNS on silver bullion
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    top of the line Engelhard .999 silver 1 oz bars, these are really nice, no issues on any bars
    each lot is 10 1oz bar..minimum sale of 10 bars maximum is 100
    send pm for price!!!!!
    shipping on 10 bars is 5.20(shipping went up on Jan 01,11) via USPS Priority shipping... ..Tracking tag $2.35 if you want this tag...
    NO PAYPAL of any kind on bullion..USPS money order or personal checks are super!!!!
    no returns on bullion
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1/2 roll(20 coins) 90% Washinton silver qtrs...commom dates..exact dates/mint marks on request....NO PAYPAL of anykind, money orders and personal checks are great...NO RETURNS on these qtrs..asking $120 plus shipping 3.95 via 1st class mail, tracking tag $2.35
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mexican Silver below melt

Five 1920-1945 un peso .385, 0ne 1957 five peso .417, one 1978 100 peso .642, three 25 peso 1968 Olympic (one au low ring) .520

$120 shipped

Sold!
  • Options
    DLBackDLBack Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Sold
  • Options
    sold
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭
    TTT for newps.
  • Options
    For sale--Still available as of 2/12:

1989 1/4 oz gold Philharmonic. Sold!

1904-M gold Sovereign. AU. Price Lowered! $365 shipped.

In plastic flip-sleeve. Paypal only, add 2.9% if Paypal "purchase."
    50 US states only. Will ship Priority with insurance.

For pics see the thread in the world coins BST.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
  • Options
    For sale a 50 gram poured gold bar by engelhard. Would like to get $2000.00 an ounce or best offer.

Thanks
    Chris

Sold
  • Options
    Ahemmmm ........ Not exactly how I see it ....
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options

(12) 2007 W Silver Eagles In OGP $400.00 Shipped With Insurance....USPS Money Order Or Paypal..(add 3%)......image

Several (12) Coin Lots Available.........PM
  • Options
    Added back to the stack. LOL
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    9.9534 ASW Foreign Silver Coins
    9.9534 x 30.14 = 300.00 x 80% = 240.00 + 5.00 S&H= 245.00 Delivered insured.
    all in 2x2 with Actual Silver weight on each.

SOLD
  • Options
    GONE: 2010 American Silver Eagle proof with box and COA. $50 delivered in the U.S. Payment by check, M.O. or PayPal (preferred). PM if interested and thanks for looking!

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOLD

4 Engelhard ten-ounce silver bars.

$315 each. Free shipping if you buy all four for $1260, otherwise shipping is $7 for one bar or $11 for purchases of two or three of the bars.

If you want fewer than all four, specify your preference as to which one(s).

Paypal gift or add 3% for regular paypal. If I know you and trust you, we can work out some other payment method.

• Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    FS: One Engelhard 10g. struck gold bar. An attractive and near perfect little chunk of gold, don't see too many of these around.

$452.00 dlvd. Please PM if interested. -SOLD-
  • Options
    Paypal gift only. $240 dlvd to your door. You get everything seen in the pics. 6.22 oz silver, 1 gram gold. ***SOLD***

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    2009-W .9999 1 Oz Gold Buffalo with Box and COA - ON HOLD

Please note, the coin capsule has part of the plastic broken. The coin itself does not have any damage. Please see the 3rd photo. It was this way when I bought it.

I accept PayPal Gift only please.

I have many positive BST transactions, and references are available upon request
  • Options
  • Options
    Alright....I'm looking to sell a mint roll of 2005 Silver Eagles...I bought them awhile ago when silver wasn't so high and I have no idea what is a reasonable asking price now. Times are tough for me so I have to start unloading. Recent completed auctions on eBay range from $660 to $725 & APMEX doesn't have any available so I can't use them as a reference for a general selling price. I'm entertaining offers, but if someone can also please PM me who isn't interested but tell me a decent asking price that would be great. Precious metals are not my field but I'm not stupid enough to take a low ball offers so don't bother image Thanks guys.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    Move along please. Nothing to see here. Please, no pictures.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

<< <i>Alright....I'm looking to sell a mint roll of 2005 Silver Eagles...I bought them awhile ago when silver wasn't so high and I have no idea what is a reasonable asking price now. Times are tough for me so I have to start unloading. Recent completed auctions on eBay range from $660 to $725 & APMEX doesn't have any available so I can't use them as a reference for a general selling price. I'm entertaining offers, but if someone can also please PM me who isn't interested but tell me a decent asking price that would be great. Precious metals are not my field but I'm not stupid enough to take a low ball offers so don't bother image Thanks guys. >>

Look at it from a practical standpoint. If you sold to a dealer, you would get about spot +$1.25, or $660.....zero cost to ship/insure....nets you $660.

If sold on ebay, expect to get $740 or about $650 after all fees, and minus another $10 to ship...nets you $640.

If one wanted to buy a roll from a local dealer, the cost currently is about $2.25 over spot, or $680.

So for a BST sale, you should be able to sell at $670-$680 with shipping.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
  • Options
    Item withdrawn from sale
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Misc. Silver For Sale

SOLD

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭✭
    $22.50 Face in 90% Silver Quarters

SOLD
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.