Home Precious Metals
Options

*** Official February Precious Metal Buy / Sell / Trade Thread ***

2»

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    EDIT: ALL 4 BARS ARE SOLD. Thank you for your offers.
    For sale are these very nice Engelhard Silver bars for $37/oz. Will do $36.50/oz if all 65 oz. are purchased.
    The 20 oz. 'er has some super cool swirls in it and some kind of design (for lack of a better description) just to the left of the Engelhard stamp.
    The 25 oz.'er has a low serial number and the 10 oz.'ers are very nice also.
    Please pm if interested. Paypal gift/payment owed or Postal money orders are accepted forms of payment. Thanks for looking.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    57.60 face 90% silver all silver proof except 4 pf & 4 unc george Washington halves.
    Will trade for key date coins

• Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    All prices include shipping + insurance. Money Order/Cashiers Check/Personal Check or Paypal +3% (NO GIFT OPTION...previous acct got locked up because I accepted gift payments)

1999 W $5 NGC MS68 Eagle Error/Unpolished Dies $500
    1999 W $5 NGC MS69 Eagle Error/Unpolished Dies $600

1999 W $10 NGC MS69 Eagle Error/Unpolished Dies $1200
    2007 W $10 Jefferson Spouse PF70 Ultra Cameo $775

3 Silver Pamps $60 each

imageimage
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    PM sent MMR..i'll take the 2007 Buffalo Proof.
    Thanks!
    CJ
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • Options
    Hey Zubie...do you think Silver is gonna tank selling all them bars now? image
  • Options
    Getting ready for a bigger purchase!!!
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options

<< <i>Getting ready for a bigger purchase!!! >>

Congrats, it looks like a beautiful house.
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    that an attached garage or silver vault?
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭
    TTT for new lots .. and Silver under spot... seee page one!
  • Options
    Lot withdrawn. Off to the coin shop with these!
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15.41 Ounces some pure junk some nice pieces all bullion

Best offer Cash or Trade.
    I like key coins
    Old large Currency

• Options
    Posting this for a buddy....nice condition Marilyn Monroe Silver Bar.
    Asking $50 shipped USPS money order or check only please

• Options
    1992 1/2 unc AGE. Average piece, no large defects, kept in a flip-sleeve. Will post pics later.

$800 shipped OBO..no lowballs. Paypal echeck preferred (no extra charge). Add 3% for PP purchase. No PP gifts. May be willing to other forms of payment or trade for similar value in Peace dollars (no cleaned or damaged coins).

No returns due to bullion. Will ship Priority+insurance w/ USPS tracking.

See my signature for references.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    Smooth Transaction with MMR for the Gold Buffalo.........A+ SELLER!!

• Options

<< <i>Smooth Transaction with MMR for the Gold Buffalo.........A+ SELLER!! >>

same here love the buffalo and got it super fast thanks again
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    SOLD
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt for $4 face value silver @ melt - Page 1 of this thread...
  • Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    WTB
    One oz stackable A-Mark bars. Trying to finish out my stack of 100 of the suckers
    Thanks

Will also trade engelhard bars if you do not want to be out any silver

I also have a 1941 Cadillac for trade - so 5000 lbs of Fe for 20 oz of Au
  • Options
    For Sale:

1998 1/2 oz raw gold eagle-$750 ($5 shipping)
    2010 1/2 oz raw gold eagle-$750 ($5 shipping)

Payment by Paypal gift only or money order

PM if interested
    References: Indiananationals,Zubie,tychojoe,Moderncoinmart,sebrown,keepdachange,durexmetals,barbwire,Geotovore,RRKeegan,JamesMurray,tander123,Ahrensdad,bstat1020,ankurj,meltdown,nederveit,mbcoin,OKCC,adriana,LouisCamp,timrutnat,VikingDude,LogPotato
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    For Sale:

PM if interested

POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Alt? So who actually has those half eagles?
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Alt? So who actually has those half eagles? >>

if anybody!
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Alt? So who actually has those half eagles? >>

I noticed that. One must be an alt or there's one heck of a coincidence.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>For Sale:

PM if interested >>

glmccowan and indiananationals both with the same exact sale post. Could one of you guys explain what's going on here?

• Options
    hmmmmmmmmmm. Silence reigns.
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • Options
    they are my mothers the other account is hers she had asked me to list them as she wasnt sure anyone would buy from her as she is new to the boards
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

<< <i>they are my mothers the other account is hers she had asked me to list them as she wasnt sure anyone would buy from her as she is new to the boards >>

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options

<< <i>they are my mothers the other account is hers she had asked me to list them as she wasnt sure anyone would buy from her as she is new to the boards >>

You have to admit that it's suspicious looking.image

• Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭
    $40 FV 40% Kennedy Halves
    $325 Shipped.
  • Options
    OK My 71S Ikes are finally at about 10.70 melt. I do not know if there are 40% buyers out here but I am trying to move these at under spot. I would like 200.00 a roll plus 5 shipping. I have about 25 rolls available. Some of these would grade out at PRF69 DMPL but costs to slab them when they were 4-5 bucks for years was not a good plan.
    I did see some rolls go on ebay for about 218 but with the costs, I will try here first. PM me with any questions or interest. I would almost also take 6 1oz known brand rounds if someone wanted to trade.

Took a pic but cant get it down to 50K size. I will PM it to interested parties

Let the discussions begin. Do I need to wait till silver hits 40 to move these LOL

• Options
    Just the Gold bar left now

20g Gold Heraeus with Assay certificate
    $935 Shipped if paying with Cash, Paypal Personal, Money Order (add 3% if using Paypal with a credit card)
    One corner of the assay card is cracked, but not enough to take out the bar or certificate.

10oz Golden Analytics Silver "Kit-Kat" shaped bar - On Hold

Successful BST transactions with: gsa1fan, Coll3ctor, SNMAN, tychojoe, Hyperion, Littletweed, AgBlox, Robb, Steve27, ajbauman, kalshacon, tydye, gdavis70, 1jester, mrmojorisin, bestmr, guitarwes, PerryHall, mhammerman, DGJohn and DNADave.
  • Options
    ttt Please go to top of page 2 to see some new items. thanks
  • Options
    piecesofme---PM sent.

• Options