Home Precious Metals

*** OFFICIAL PM MONTHLY SWAP & BST THREAD - MAY '10 ***

dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal bullion that you are selling please post a reply to this thread with description, photos if possible, asking price, accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal bullion that you are actively looking to purchase post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of MAY, 2010.

Once June comes around we can make a new thread and let this thread drop away to the pits of forum pergatory.
> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
>

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.

Comments

• dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭
    SOLD $98.55 Face 90% Silver (Shipped and Insured) -

I have the following 90% silver that I would like to sell.

(200) Franklin Halves ($100) SOLD
    (153) Washington Quarters ($38.25) SOLD
    (253) Mercury Dimes ($25.30) SOLD
    (350) Roosevelt Dimes ($35.00) SOLD

Pick and choose what you want. If you order less than $40 face, please add $5 for shipping.

I accept check, money order, or Paypal gift. Please add 3% for Paypal credit card. I ship next business day.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    28 Piece 1976 Olympic Canadian Silver Coin Set.
    14- $5.00 & 14- $10.00 Silver Coins.
    Pic to follow.
    30.35 ounces Pure Silver
    Sell for Spot or Trade for Key date Coins.

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a Mexican 2.5 peso or other similar coin. Kind of a PayPal challenge, I've got $71.45 sitting in my account collecting dust.

Might also could go for a large silver medal, or 3+ silver 1-oz top tier bars. Anyone got something interesting for $71.45?
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    [FSH] 2006 1 oz Gold Buffalo PCGS MS69 [SOLD]; 100 oz OPM silver bar -- [SOLD]
    Check, MO, Paypal (add 2,9%)
  • I have 10 troy ounces of .999 silver shot in original APMEX package I'd like to sell. SOLD!
    Thanks Jay!
    Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.
  • PachuckoPachucko Posts: 85 ✭✭
    I'm looking to trade primarily for 5 or 10 oz bars, name-brand and good condition, prefer sealed 10 ouncers. I'd really love a newer logo JM. I'm also interested in SAEs I need, and 90% from 1964 to fill out some rolls. Thanks.....Pachucko

Here's what I have available:

- 1963 Mint set: Denver. In original mint cello. Complete with 90% silver half, dime and quarter; nickel and penny as well of course.

- 2002 SAE in airtite. Probably carried in a pocket by previous owner, little scratches.

- 2003 SAE in airtite. Probably carried in a pocket by previous owner, lots of little scratches, the edge has some small gouges/dents.

- 2005 SAE in airtite. Probably carried in a pocket by previous owner, little scratches.

- 1999 SAE; NGC MS66

- 1995 SAE; PCGS MS68, First Strike

- 2003 SAE; PCGS MS68, PCGS Collector's Club Edition

- 1989 Canadian Silver Maples; Sealed in mint packging. Two available.

- APMEX 1 Ounce Silver Rounds; In flips. 4 available.

- APMEX 1/2 Ounce Silver Round; In flip. A little wear.

- APMEX 1 Ounce Silver Bar; Sealed.

- APMEX 1 Gram Gold Ingot; Sealed in card. .9999 fine.

- Generic 1 oz Silver Round; Marked: "Police To Protect and Serve" and "ONE TROY OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER." Can be engraved.

- Generic 1/4 oz Silver Round; Some sort of "Aztec dog" theme. Marked: "1/4 TROY OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER" and "600 BC - 2009 AD"
  • PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭
    found...

• tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    sold
  • tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    16 1 oz bars spot plus shipping

12 ASEs (baggy) SOLD
    16 1 oz art bars
    2 bars SOLD

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    Those odd oz ones are sweet looking!!! image

Just bought some stuff so I can't afford anything atm. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $45 face value of 90% junk silver ***ALL ON HOLD***

Here's the breakdown:

$20 face of Washington Quarters - all from the 1960s and most of them look pretty nice. I'd say many are AU and maybe a few are technically BU. I know next to nothing about grading Washingtons but many of them look pretty shiny and pretty. I haven't checked any for Type Bs, Cs, Ms or Qs or whatever either ***ON HOLD***

$20 face of Barber Halves, Quarters and Dimes - Pretty good mix of denominations and dates. I'd say they are of AG-G grade for the most part with a few culls in the mix too. ***ON HOLD***

$5 face of other 90% - a mix of Roosevelt Dimes, Mercury Dimes, Washington Quarters, Walking Liberty Halves and maybe even a Kennedy Half, can't remember what's in the safe ***ON HOLD***

$20 face value of 90% Barbers can be sent to you for $275 shipped Priority Mail insured.

Check or money order works, PayPal will work as well if you're sending as a "gift" otherwise I'll take PayPal but ask that we split the normal fees.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭

SOLD
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1986 Gold Proof Two Pound Coin - Just under a 1/2 ounce gold at .4711

Original package & Unopened sealed plastic as issued from the United Kingodom Royal Mint.

Asking $650 delivered.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in trading.......artwork for interesting metals and medals, paintings for the annoyance-folks, crazy hipster action....
  • AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    WTB $2.5 gold coins close to melt-any condition considered. Maybe a $10 or two as well.
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Wanted: 2 oz Johnson Matthey Silver bar

Thanks for lookingimage
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭
    Want to buy:

Franklins or 1964 Kennedy's for $SPOT x 0.72 per $FACE. This is a bit over spot, delivered.

Thanks.
  • RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    Pics on BST: 1995 Canadian Commem "Sugar Bush" 1/2oz proof. $605 delivered in the U.S. and will consider trades for silver. Check, M.O. or PayPal Gift.

ON HOLD

PM if interested. Thanks for looking. image

BST Link

• SOLD!
    Silver close to spot ($18.42 as of Sunday)
    Take all 20 ounces (18 one-ounce bars and rounds plus a two-ounce round) for $385, delivered.
    If you want to pick and choose, let me know what you want and we can deal.
    Paypal personal, check or money order. (add 3% if paying with Paypal using a credit card). Will wait for check to clear before shipping.

Successful BST transactions with: gsa1fan, Coll3ctor, SNMAN, tychojoe, Hyperion, Littletweed, AgBlox, Robb, Steve27, ajbauman, kalshacon, tydye, gdavis70, 1jester, mrmojorisin, bestmr, guitarwes, PerryHall, mhammerman, DGJohn and DNADave.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tetradrachm---PM sent.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Silver coming soon.
    PP gift, USPS money order, & checks must clear.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    imageRIP

• I edited my post to add some more silver bars and rounds for sale, as well as Silver Eagles, 4 posts up.

Successful BST transactions with: gsa1fan, Coll3ctor, SNMAN, tychojoe, Hyperion, Littletweed, AgBlox, Robb, Steve27, ajbauman, kalshacon, tydye, gdavis70, 1jester, mrmojorisin, bestmr, guitarwes, PerryHall, mhammerman, DGJohn and DNADave.
  • RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    imageRIP
  • sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭
    MS67 1985 1oz Gold Panda...$1250 shipped.
    PayPal Gift, check or Postal Money Order. Non-Gift PayPal add 3%

Also, an MS67 1986 1oz Gold Panda...$1250 shipped.

BOTH SOLD

Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...
  • sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭
    AU55 1987S 1oz Gold Panda...$1230 shipped.
    PayPal Gift, check or Postal Money Order. Non-Gift PayPal add 3%

SOLD

Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...
  • AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    See my post below for Gold Bullion under melt.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com

...GOLD added to my post above. Thanks!
  • Have 50.6 troy oz of silver for sale: SOLD SOLD SOLD

(4) 10oz Johnson Matthey Bars
    (1) older Academy 6.6oz poured Bar
    (2) 1oz Sunshine Minting Bars
    (1) A-Mark 1oz Bar
    (1) National Refiners 1oz Bar

Total 50.6oz......i am asking $1060 delivered...sorry but i accept money order or check only.
    Have many good transactions with Gecko, and ebay name is shortstopmezz.
    Thanks!
    CJ Text
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • Prices are USPS delivered with tracking, if paid with Paypal Personal, Money Order, or check (will wait for check to clear). Add 3% if paying with a credit card. I ship within 1 business day.

1928 George V Gold Sovereign (.2354oz) $300 (as long as spot is below $1250)
    imageimage

Roll of 20 Morgan Dollar culls (cleaned or polished, with dates and no holes) - $350
    Roll of 20 2010 Silver Eagles $440

Take all for $1075! (just over 35 ounces of silver plus the .2354 of gold).
    If you just want the silver, $775 takes it all.

SOLD
    Silvertowne Prospector 10 oz bar with plastic sleeve and serial # - $200

• MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭
    WTB.. your palladium bars or coins.. PM your offers.. OR trade for my Gold or Silver.

Also.. 1/10th oz AGE's [various dates, my choice] $147. each in groups of 3 or more. Trade 3 1/10th ounce AGE's for your 21 ounces BU ASE's.

I have 2 fractional platinum Eagles for your consideration and offers. All were ordered directly from the mint by me and include all boxes and COA's.
    1 2007 W $50 Uncirculated platinum Eagle 1/2 ounce.
    1 2008 W $25 Uncirculated platinum Eagle 1/4 ounce.

MORE GOLD!
    1992 W Olyimpics $5 Gold PF 70 Ultra Cameo NGC $360. OBO
    1998 W $5 AGE PR69DCAM PCGS $190.
    1987 S 1/4 Ounce Gold Panda $355. OBO

• gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
  • halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    Anyone have any 1oz A-Mark USVI "chunkies" for sale?

Also looking for 1960, '62, & '63 Mint Sets.

Thanks,

John
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    I have 38.70 in mostly Mercuries (5 - 10 barbers in the mix)

Looking to get 510 via paypal gift or check/MO. I'll take a picture if anyone wants...

Edited to lower the price...

FOR SALE:**UPDATED 5/26/10****

Gold Bullion--UNDER MELT

I have One (1) 1-ounce American Art Series gold coin/medal. It is the Mark Twain. You can have this coin/medal for $1,175 delivered.

For immediate shipping, payment is preferred via Postal MO or paypal gift. If regular paypal please add 3% (total price is $1210.25).

Personal check is ok, but shipment is held pending clearing.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

• carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭
    Factory BU tube of Engelhard 1/10 oz Silver Prospectors.
    Clean tube, clean coins.
    50 coins to tube.
    $425 Shipped.

All 7 2010 World Silver 1 oz Issues - BU (BRITTANIA,PANDA,EAGLE,KOOKABURRA,PHILHARMONIC,MAPLE,LIBERTAD) - $170 Shipped
    Factory sheet of 20 - 5 Gram PAN AMERICAN Silver bars $120 Shipped
    Factory sheet of 20 - 10 Gram PAN AMERICAN Silver bars $140 Shipped-SOLD
    Royal Mint Factory sheet of 20 - 2010 Britannia Silver 1 oz $535 Shipped
    2009/2010 Silver 1 oz Koala Set (646/5000 sealed) $53 Shipped

Loves me some shiny!
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone to Ebay: 120573137851

2 1986 French Platinum 100 Franc coins. Each is 20 grams. Both would be 40 grams or 1.286 troy ozs.
    Less than 10,000 minted.

$1050 each shipped. Take both for $2075 shipped.

Each coin comes in it's own display case with documentation. Original purchase receipt if you buy them
    both (don't know how to split it in half image)

Terms are Paypal gift, Paypal regular +3%, Personal check (will wait till it clears unless you and I have
    done business) or cash?

bob
    imageimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    carew4me: I'll take the Factory sheet of 20 - 10 Gram PAN AMERICAN Silver bars $140 Shipped.

PM Sent,
    Red Herring
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭
    WTB.. your palladium bars or coins.. PM your offers.. OR trade for my Gold or Silver.
  • Have (2) 1980 South African 2 Rands that are in BU condition(very nice). Asking $310 for each. only take check or money order.
    These are .2354oz AGW each
    Thanks
    CJ

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for 5oz Libertads. Proof or uncirculated. They normally sell for $25-$30 an oz on the bay. Just seeing if anyone can get them cheaper.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • I have a (3) 2.5 Gram Credit Suisse Gold bars and a (3) 5 Gram Sunshine Mint bars......I was just wondering if anyone would be looking to trade (bar for bar) to get a little variety in my fractional bar "collection". Basically I am looking to trade a 2.5 Gram bar for a 2.5 Gram bar of a different maker...same with 5 gram bars.

Let me know if there is any interest.
    Thanks
    CJ

Please see my updated post on page 2, midway down...Gold bullion---Under melt.....

• BBQnBLUESBBQnBLUES Posts: 1,803

Anyone wanna trade a 100 oz Extruded bar for my (100) 1-oz Silver Kruggerands commems ?

I'll throw in a little something extra...

just pm me..
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    WTB one or two 5oz JM/Engelhard silver bars sealed with NO toning.
    I can pay or trade them for 5 (or 10) of my 1oz JM/Engelhard in airtite.

Please PM me your best offer.
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭
    1 oz SILVER - ALL BU in capsules
    Includes Shipping - bubble mailer

2010 BRITANNIA $28

2010 KOOKABURRA $24

2010 LIBERTAD - $25

2009 EAGLE - $22

2009 KOALA - $24

2009 MAPLE - $23

2008 PHILHARMONIC - $23

Loves me some shiny!
  • CladiatorCladiator Posts: 18,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of 16 circulated Franklin Half Dollars, Click Here To See The Auction.

2 Royal Canadian Mint 1oz fine silver bars, Click Here To See The Auction.

1oz Credit Suisse silver bar, Click Here To See The Auction.

1oz Pamp Suisse silver bar, Click Here To See The Auction.

Lot of 17 1oz silver bars, Click Here To See The Auction.
    Includes: Johnson Matthey, Engelhard, Amark, U.S. Strategic Stockpile, Scottsdale, Paradise Mint, Bache, Deak-Perrera, Argor Chiasso, Hospital Trust, Hauser Miller, National Refiners, Swiss Bank, Morgan, Sunshine, Silver Town

• halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    I have a tube of 20 nice shiny 1ozt silver rounds, Walking Liberty & Morgan design, Silver Trade Units etc. That I would like to trade for a roll of 2010 ASEs. To assure that this is a fair deal, I'm going to include 2 Englehard Prospectors, 1 Big E and 1 Eagle design for a total of 22 ounces!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Thanks,

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!