Home Precious Metals

*** OFFICIAL PM MONTHLY SWAP & BST THREAD - MAY '10 ***

2»

Comments

• carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭
    Clarification Needed:

Do eBay sales links violate the intent of this thread (which is a direct member to member marketplace)?

Not trying to flame, but personally I see no value in eBay linked posts here.

Loves me some shiny!
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Clarification Needed:

Do eBay sales links violate the intent of this thread (which is a direct member to member marketplace)?

Not trying to flame, but personally I see no value in eBay linked posts here. >>

+1 we do not need that clutter~BST is full to brim with it now!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Not trying to flame, but personally I see no value in eBay linked posts here. >>

+1

We all know where eBay is
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

+1

We all know where eBay is >>

Agree. No eBay links should be permitted on the BST. That's not the purpose of the BST.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• BBQnBLUESBBQnBLUES Posts: 1,803

<< <i>

<< <i>

+1

Agree. No eBay links should be permitted on the BST. That's not the purpose of the BST. >>

AMEN !!!
  • PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭
    Want to buy:

Silver halves at spot plus postage.

Up to $300 face.
  • CladiatorCladiator Posts: 18,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

+1

Agree. No eBay links should be permitted on the BST. That's not the purpose of the BST. >>

AMEN !!! >>

Weird. It's never been an issue since day 1 when I created the PM BST thread.
  • gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

Is it that hard to just skip by a post that clearly links an ebay auction?
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we should call this the BSTE forum---buy, sell, trade, eBay auction forum.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

• I've got 5 five gram pamp suisse gold bars, will probably trade two.
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭
    1 roll of [20] Circulated Silver Peace Dollars $350. shipped.
  • DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 Silver Dollars $Sold for 325 (needed the cash)

1/4 ounce Y2K Bullion $8
  • Looking to purchase the following "old" gold coins, nothing graded or MS....just looking for nice circulated coins to fill some gaps:

(1) $2.5 Liberty Head Quarter Eagle (any date)
    (2) $5 Liberty Head Half Eagle (any dates)
    (1) $5 Indian Head Half Eagle (any date)

Please PM me with any coins that you would be willing to sell...can send Paypal or Check/Money Order
    Thanks
    CJ
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • TomohawkTomohawk Posts: 667 ✭✭
    I am not sure where to post a request like this, so thought I'd start here:

I am interested in getting a "loan" on my silver holdings, approx. $5,000 at current spot prices (some ASE's, some Englehard 10 oz'ers, etc.). I'd like to borrow about $4,000 until December 31,2010. I'd be of course willing to ship all the silver as collateral against the loan.

Please PM me with offers...I'm hoping for somewhere around 10% or so, but have no idea if this is even a possible option. Again, sorry if I'm violating any rules. I have a short-term need for the cash, but don't want to outright sell the silver as I believe the next 12 to 24 months will be interesting.

Thanks!
    ASE Addict...but oh so poor!
  • Tomohawk,

Can you post or PM me what state you live in ?
  • OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    As long as it is clearly stated in the title I don't mind Ebay links.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭

ON HOLD

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Weird. It's never been an issue since day 1 when I created the PM BST thread. >>

Hey, we have our own Al Gore! image

Loves me some shiny!

• << <i>I am not sure where to post a request like this, so thought I'd start here:

I am interested in getting a "loan" on my silver holdings, approx. $5,000 at current spot prices
    #### Do you mean that you possess collateral with a melt value at say $18 per troy ounce? ########

(some ASE's, some Englehard 10 oz'ers, etc.). ## All good. #########

I'd like to borrow about $4,000 ## about??. No. Exactly, we now have a subject to discuss. 'About' don't get it. ###

until December 31,2010. ## Again, is this 'about' Dec. 31, 2010, or precisely 'on or before' Dec. 31, 2010 ?? And with a clear understanding that the silver is forfeit if you fail to perform. ###

I'd be of course willing to ship all the silver as collateral against the loan. # Of course. Actually even in advance of receiving it. ##

Please PM me with offers...I'm hoping for somewhere around 10% or so, ### ten percent of what, pray tell? The $4K loan, the $5K value, is this an annualised rate? What are you offering to pay for the use of my $4K (exactly, no cents) until the stroke of midnight December 31, 2010 as secured by your $5K (melt at $18 per) in acceptable form? ###

but have no idea if this is even a possible option. ### Yes. It is very possible ###
    Again, sorry if I'm violating any rules. I have a short-term need for the cash, but don't want to outright sell the silver as I believe the next 12 to 24 months will be interesting. ## I agree. But what makes you think that you can afford any such interest rate as 10%? Do you really think you can repay in full in 6 short months? And if not, do you think the person who loaned you the geetus (risking I remind you the possibility of the collateral becoming worth substantially less in the interim. This is a VERY volatile market and $13 silver is far from impossible) takes legal title to your collateral? Can you live with that or does your lender immediately become a heartless son-of-a-sandy-seashore who robbed you?
    --------
    I'm not trying to be hard-fannied about this but I am very interested in your proposition as I'm sure are many others, so please give us details.
    As Sherlock Holmes once said, "Data, data, data, I can't make bricks without clay"

Thanks! >>

Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.
    48oz of Silver in 5 lots . RCM, PanAm, NWT, Heraeus, Onza, Maples, Philhas, etc…

All prices are firm . Shipping is included.
    I would prefer PayPal gift or regular PayPal (please add 3%) but I will be happy to accept Usps Money Orders or Personal Checks (must be cleared though).
    Return accepted, no question asked (but the shipping charges are on you).

I have dealt with few forum members and have 100% positive feedbacks on eBay (all 5 stars).

Thanks!

LOT#1 – 10oz = $215 ---- ON HOLD ----
    (1) ASE 2008
    (4) ASE 2009
    (2) ASE 2010
    (1) Libertad 2010
    (1) Apmex silver bar
    (1) Deak Perera silver bar - 36193

LOT#2 – 12oz = $260 ---- SOLD ----
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339969 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339970 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339971 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339972 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339973 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339974 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339975 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 339976 sealed
    (1) JM Silver bar - 925873
    (1) JM Silver bar – 406392
    (1) Krugerrand
    (1) 1995 Liberty Lobby Jefferson – sealed

LOT#3 – 10oz = $210
    (10) Northwest Territorial Mint 1oz Silver bars – full sheet

LOT#4 – 10oz = $210
    (10) PanAmerican 1oz Silver bars – full sheet

LOT#5 – 10oz = $240
    (1) Mexican Onza 1979
    (1) Mexican Onza 1980
    (1) RCM C025689
    (1) RCM C025697
    (1) RCM C025699
    (1) RCM C025701 sealed
    (1) RCM C025713 sealed
    (1) RCM C025739 sealed
    (1) RCM C025807 sealed
    (1) RCM C025821

LOT#6 – 12.7oz = $270 ---- ON HOLD ----
    (1) Engelhard Silver bar - FD14749
    (1) Engelhard Silver bar - FM58082
    (1) Engelhard Silver bar - FM58090
    (1) Engelhard Silver bar - FM58159
    (1) Engelhard Silver bar - FM58222
    (1) Engelhard Silver bar - FM58260
    (1) Engelhard Silver bar - FM58271
    (2) Prospector 1982
    (1) Prospector 1985
    (1) Indian head 1oz
    (2) Indian head 1/2oz
    (2) Indian head 1/4oz
    (2) Indian head 1/10oz

LOT#7 – 10oz = $210
    (4) Heraeus
    (4) A-Mark silver bars
    (2) Scottsdale Lion

LOT#8 – 8oz = $176
    (5) Philharmonic 2010
    (1) Maple Leaf 2009
    (2) Maple Leaf 2010
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent for JM bars...Thx, Tim
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭
    SOLD

I have $78.40 in 90% silver face pre 65 coins:

(144) Quarters
    (175) Mercury dimes
    (234) Roosevelt Dimes
    (3) Kennedy Halves

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Shipping is $1 - $5, depending on the weight of the items purchased. Paypal preferred (no additional charge). No returns since prices are based on spot. PM with questions or for additional pics. Thanks!

CMI Omega (?) 1 ounce $35 obo...
    imageimage

Star Metals 5.11 oz $120 obo...
    imageimage

JJSR 4.98 oz $120 obo...
    imageimage

Not sure what this one is. I'll leave it to the experts on the forum. image $30 obo...
    imageimage

• AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    pm sent for MetalRex bars
    edited my post above. added one lot (Maple and Philharmonic)
  • gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>I am not sure where to post a request like this, so thought I'd start here:

I am interested in getting a "loan" on my silver holdings, approx. $5,000 at current spot prices (some ASE's, some Englehard 10 oz'ers, etc.). I'd like to borrow about $4,000 until December 31,2010. I'd be of course willing to ship all the silver as collateral against the loan.

Please PM me with offers...I'm hoping for somewhere around 10% or so, but have no idea if this is even a possible option. Again, sorry if I'm violating any rules. I have a short-term need for the cash, but don't want to outright sell the silver as I believe the next 12 to 24 months will be interesting.

Thanks! >>

I bet your local pawnshop would accomodate you on this deal, but probably not at 80% of the LTV rate you are seeking. I think perhaps $3k in cash on $5k worth of silver might be doable however. Silver would have to dip below $11 to be a loser at that LTV....not likely, but not impossible either.
  • I have 16 Sunshine Silver 1 oz bars that I would like to work in trade towards some 2009 or 2010 ASE's.