Home Sports Talk
Options

Axtell Boycott

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I see SD has gone back into hiding - I wonder if this alt ID of spammy's has been banned now too?

And yes, I have a very thick skin, and know most of the guys here are good guys, but there are some real mindless trolls in the lot.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I see SD has gone back into hiding - I wonder if this alt ID of spammy's has been banned now too? >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    stown-

when are you going to go away too? You're a mindless troll who posts nothing but inflammatory comments towards me.

Go away. You bring nothing of value here, you have nothing interesting to say, and you're worthless.
  • Options

<< <i>stown-

when are you going to go away too? You're a mindless troll who posts nothing but inflammatory comments towards me.

Go away. You bring nothing of value here, you have nothing interesting to say, and you're worthless. >>

Now I'm a mindless troll?

Ha!

Are you running out of attempted insults, Tinkerbell? Are your panties still bunched up from being exposed as a flip-flopper? How does it feel to be known as a pathetic tattle tale like Cindy Brady? Still bitter from being constantly owned time and time again?

Grow up and stop trying to instigate flame wars that you obviously won't win; even when you go crying to the mods with your tail in between your legs image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Stown-

whatsa matter you? Your astros are behind 6 other teams for a playoff spot and the texans are the laughing stock of the league, so you run your yap like a little dog.

Pathetic.

• Options

<< <i>Stown-

whatsa matter you? Your astros are behind 6 other teams for a playoff spot and the texans are the laughing stock of the league, so you run your yap like a little dog.

Pathetic. >>

Oh we are behind 6 other teams? Are you sure about that, Tinkerbell? We all know how terrible you are with math, so let me help you out:

Team W L Pct. GB
    Cincinnati 58 55 .513 —
    Los Angeles 58 55 .513 —
    Arizona 57 56 .504 1
    Colorado 54 58 .482 3 1/2
    Houston 54 58 .482 3 1/2
    Philadelphia 54 58 .482 3 1/2
    San Francisco 54 59 .478 4

As for the Texans, it's obvious that you don't know jack about the NFL. Let's see: New GM, new head coach, new O & D schemes, new attitude... But since this is coming from a bandwagon fan who enjoyed ballet over sports, I can understand why you would reach that conclusion.

And finally, now you are being unoriginal with the yapping dog reference. Who is all bark and no bite, Tinkerbell? Oh yeah.. That's you image

You were against the guarantees before you were for them just like you were against the DH getting MVP before you were for it.

Owned again and again and again and again and again...

• Options
    stownie,

so it's 4, not 6 teams. Truth be told they've played their best ball all year and still are going to be out of the hunt. Sorry sparky!

as far as the texans, they are going to stink year after year after year, with no sign of ever getting better. a 2 game winning streak was a big deal for them! Homeboy QB got a haircut because of it! Woohoo celebrate!!

Look for the astros to finish OUT of the playoffs and the texans with the #1 overall pick next year, picking up brady quinn (who will suffer through the same terrible fate as Carr), and Carr winning a super bowl with a franchise that doesn't have its head firmly planted in its ass.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    has the boycott started yet?..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>stownie,

so it's 4, not 6 teams. Truth be told they've played their best ball all year and still are going to be out of the hunt. Sorry sparky!

as far as the texans, they are going to stink year after year after year, with no sign of ever getting better. a 2 game winning streak was a big deal for them! Homeboy QB got a haircut because of it! Woohoo celebrate!!

Look for the astros to finish OUT of the playoffs and the texans with the #1 overall pick next year, picking up brady quinn (who will suffer through the same terrible fate as Carr), and Carr winning a super bowl with a franchise that doesn't have its head firmly planted in its ass. >>

Is your math really that bad, Tinkerbell?

Team W L Pct. GB
    Cincinnati 58 55 .513 — (1)
    Los Angeles 58 55 .513 — (2)
    Arizona 57 56 .504 1 (3)
    Colorado 54 58 .482 3 1/2
    Houston 54 58 .482 3 1/2
    Philadelphia 54 58 .482 3 1/2
    San Francisco 54 59 .478 4

In regards to you constantly talking bad about my home teams, how is your home team doing? You recently jumped on the M's and Buc's bandwagons (both within the last 15 years). I have asked you this numerous times but you always resort to name calling as a response.

Who did you cheer for and why did you stop rooting for them?
  • Options
    stownie-

No wonder you're such a crybaby, neither team of yours has a chance at the postseason, and the texans are the laughingstock of all the NFL (even more so after passing on Reggie Bush!) Teams just write in a 'W' when they see the texans on their schedule, and poor Carr's career has been hampered not by his talent, but by the stupidity of the texans' front office.

As far as the stros, don't worry, they'll soon tumble even further out of the wild card hunt than they are already are, and Clemens will laugh all the way to the bank at the inept astros ownership for signing him for tens of millions for a few months work. Good work!

And you want to harp on how long I've been a fan? What's that tell you, other than you have no bullets left in the chamber (though for a guy you who shoots blanks, its not a surprise).

Get lost, troll.
  • Options

<< <i>stownie-

No wonder you're such a crybaby, neither team of yours has a chance at the postseason, and the texans are the laughingstock of all the NFL (even more so after passing on Reggie Bush!) Teams just write in a 'W' when they see the texans on their schedule, and poor Carr's career has been hampered not by his talent, but by the stupidity of the texans' front office.

As far as the stros, don't worry, they'll soon tumble even further out of the wild card hunt than they are already are, and Clemens will laugh all the way to the bank at the inept astros ownership for signing him for tens of millions for a few months work. Good work!

And you want to harp on how long I've been a fan? What's that tell you, other than you have no bullets left in the chamber (though for a guy you who shoots blanks, its not a surprise).

Get lost, troll. >>

Tinkerbell, you have really outdone yourself this time. You continue to spin like there's no tomorrow.

The first four years being a Texan fan have been a roller coaster yet I'm still at every game cheering on my home team. McNair didn't like the direction our team was going so he did some house cleaning. I wouldn't consider our franchise to be a "laughingstock" as you so claim. A real "laughingstock" is losing 26 consecutive games (including a winless season), losing at least 10 games for 12 CONSECUTIVE years, wasting a 1st round pick on a player who said he wouldn't play for them (and living up to the promise), and almost going into bankruptcy. Sound familiar? That, my fair-weathered bandwagon jumping friend, is a "laughingstock" of a franchise. However, even if they went over and beyond what the Bucs did in their horrible years, I would still be in my seats and cheering on my home team.

In regards to the Astros, I haven't given up hope. I still go to games, watch them on TV, and talk about them with other fans. Being only 3 1/2 games out of the WC spot, anything can happen. Heck, if STL keeps it up, the Central is up for grabs too image

And finally, I'm glad to see that you admit to being a bandwagoner with the Ms and Bucs image Guess when they both go back to their losing ways, you will just hop onto another teams' coat tails and claim that you have always been a "fan".

Owned again and again and again and again image
  • Options
    hahah the texans are indeed laughingstocks.

Too bad you can't understand what it means...but I guess if you get excited about winning consecutive games for the first time in franchise history, then you don't have a clue. And he didn't like the direction the franchise was going? He started from scratch with every advantage 4 years ago and he has to start over - again?

bwahahaha
  • Options

<< <i>hahah the texans are indeed laughingstocks.

Too bad you can't understand what it means...but I guess if you get excited about winning consecutive games for the first time in franchise history, then you don't have a clue. And he didn't like the direction the franchise was going? He started from scratch with every advantage 4 years ago and he has to start over - again?

bwahahaha >>

Huh?

A new GM and coach is starting from scratch? Same players with some great additions (such as Moulds), with a new and improved system. Using your logic, the Bucs had to start over at least 5 times before they finally got something right image PS - In their first 4 years, the Texans have 1 more win than the Bucs did in their 1st 4 years. AND that includes a fluke 10 win season in the Bucs' 4th year. HA!

So who was "your" team before you jumped on the Bucs' bandwagon, Tinkerbell? There's a reason why you continue to spin and refuse to answer image
  • Options
    I'll try to make another icon/avatar wager with you, Tinkerbell.

If the Ms make the playoffs and the Astros don't, you pick my avatar.

If the Astros make the playoffs and the Ms don't, I pick your avatar.

If both make it or neither make it, no bet.

Let me guess: I'm making the bet to my advantage and you are against the guarantee before you are for it.

"Look for the astros to finish OUT of the playoffs"
    "As far as the stros, don't worry, they'll soon tumble even further out of the wild card hunt than they are already are"

Tinkerbell says, "Yap! Yap! Yap!"

• Options
    I should hope the texans have more wins in their first four years than the Bucs did - the texans had countless advantages (including drafting of NFL players) before they even played a down - advantages teams like the Bucs and Seahawks in 76 weren't afforded. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, dipchit.

Funny you bring up their fourth year, but the Bucs were in the playoffs in their fourth year with a 10-6 record. How did the texans do in their fourth year, despite these countless advantages? Oh wait, we all know how that went:

2 and FOURTEEN.

How you like them apples sparky?
  • Options
    Yawn... Countless? Like the salary cap didn't exist or something?

Yes, the Bucs did have a fluke 10 win season and went to the NFC Championship game. They lost and went on to become the "laughingstock" for years and years. How many consecutive seasons did the Bucs have at least 10 losses? Unlike you, I don't jump team to team and ride their coat tails; I stick with them regardless of record. It doesn't matter what happened last year, it's where they are aiming going forward.

Speaking of teams from the past, who did you root for before the Bucs? Just refuse to answer that for some reason image

And the wager is still available... Or have you already given up on "your" team? image

If the Ms make the playoffs and the Astros don't, you pick my avatar.

If the Astros make the playoffs and the Ms don't, I pick your avatar.

If both make it or neither make it, no bet
  • Options
    I like how you've ignored the FACTS that the Bucs, in their fourth year, despite having no expansion draft like the texans did, won 10 games and went to the playoffs, while the texans lost FOURTEEN games and have had to replace the head coach and o-coordinator in their fourth year. You failed to mention the Bucs went 9-7 in 1981 and went to the playoffs again...fluke?

And salary cap? That's the best you can do? hahahahaha

Yes, the bucs went through some bad years, mainly because of cheap ownership that refused to pay its players. Doug Williams went on to be a super bowl MVP, yet he could have done that for the Bucs.

Prior to my rooting for the Bucs and M's, I didn't really have a team I chose over any others...though I always have liked the AL in baseball and the NFC in football. I never really was deadset on a team I rooted for, just never had that much of a vested interest in any one team.

So you go root for your pitiful texans franchise, who will be in contention not for a playoff berth, but for the #1 overall pick again next year. I'll watch the Bucs be competitive (something the texans have NEVER been).

As far as your bet, shove it up your ass.

• Options

<< <i>As far as your bet, shove it up your ass. >>

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In regards to the salary cap, thank you proving, once again, that you know nothing about the NFL.

I'll give you a little lesson, Tinkerbell.

When the Texans had the expansion draft, teams left high-priced and under performing players available. There were under the table handshake deals that teams would leave certain players on the unprotected list if we took on a huge salary. Perfect examplew are Boselli for Walker and Payne / Young for Coleman and Glenn. While it may appear as an advantage, it limits the available money to spend on big name free agents. But since you know so much about football, you already knew that, right? Pfht..

And funny how you neglected to mention the following years for "your" Bucs:

1996 6 10 0 4th
    1995 7 9 0 5th
    1994 6 10 0 5th
    1993 5 11 0 5th
    1992 5 11 0 3rd
    1991 3 13 0 5th
    1990 6 10 0 2nd
    1989 5 11 0 5th
    1988 5 11 0 3rd
    1987 4 11 0 4th
    1986 2 14 0 5th
    1985 2 14 0 5th
    1984 6 10 0 3rd
    1983 2 14 0 5th
    1982 5 4 0 7th

• Options
    Year 4, Bucs go to the playoffs and ultimately NFC championship game.
    Year 4, texans win TWO games and get the #1 pick in the draft.

Don't bring up later years in Bucs existence until the texans do better...until then, STFU.

And anyone who thinks for a second that expansion teams now don't have an easier time of it in getting players than the Bucs/Seahawks did are the ones truly IGNORANT of how the NFL works.

Moron.
  • Options

<< <i>Don't bring up later years in Bucs existence until the texans do better...until then, STFU. >>

Huh?

I can't talk about the Bucs terrible, horrible 12 consecutive years of losing at least 10 games and 15 consecutive years having a losing record until the Texans do better? BAWAHAHAHAHAHA! Uh, okay Tinkerbell, whatever you say. Using your logic, you can't talk about the Texans being a "laughingstock" until they surpass the Bucs being the worst team in the NFL for that many years.

And I know why you don't want to talk about how awful the Bucs use to be because you never experienced being a fan of a bad team. You jumped onto the Bucs bandwagon when they became the "in" team. Heck, you admitted to not even being a fan of any particular team; just jump from team to team whenever it suits you. Ha! Some fan you are...

Speaking of, glad to see you have zero faith in your Ms and refused my wager. So not only are you a bandwagoner but even worse, a fair-weathered bandwagoner image
  • Options
    Wow, this topic is awfully popular.
  • Options

<< <i>Wow, this topic is awfully popular. >>

The bandwagoning-fair-weathered-spell-casting-chicken Tinkerbell (extrodinare) claimed you got banned. I assumed he tried to pull another Cindy Brady tattle-tale but it looks like his pleas fell on deaf ears, again image

<< <i>Trust me, the information about SD being spammy was given to me by a third party...not something I said. >>

• Options
    3rd party = Supreme Ruler
    of Dungeons and Dragons.

The Mariners suck. image
  • Options
    No, stown, you don't get to talk about the Bucs being bad in their existence in comparison to the texans until the texans do better (and we all know that AIN'T gonna happen), so shut your mouth.

Rickey, I thought they banned all of spammy's alts, how did this one squeak by? How long until this alt ID gets banned?
  • Options

<< <i>No, stown, you don't get to talk about the Bucs being bad in their existence in comparison to the texans until the texans do better (and we all know that AIN'T gonna happen), so shut your mouth. >>

I'll be more than happy to use the Bucs as a measuring stick for success:

In 30 years, they are 183-284-1 (a whopping .392% winning percentage), 5 1st place finishes, and 8 playoff appearances with 1 SB ring.

Over 100 games below .500 with a winless season, four 2-win seasons (that's 3 more than we have), 10 or more losses in 17 of 21 years (including a strike shortened year), and having a losing record 2 out of the last 3 years.

Now that is a joke of a franchise image

But considering you jumped onto their bandwagon AFTER they won a ring, guess you never knew about TB being a consistant loser over the course of its existance. It's only a matter of time before they are back to their losing ways and you jump ship to another flavor of the month.
  • Options
    stown,

how about you compare the first four years of the Bucs against the first four years of the texans? Oh wait, you don't want to because it shows just how completely inept the texans front office is!

In that time frame, the bucs went to the playoffs, and even further, went to the NFC championship game.

The texans have been consistently the worst team in the league, celebrate winning back to back games as if they won the super bowl, went 2-14 in their fourth year, have had to replace their head coach and offensive coordinator already, and are in contention for the #1 overall pick this year too.

Hmm, tough to see which team had a better start.
  • Options
    stown, why do you bother to talk to this nut?
  • Options

<< <i>stown, why do you bother to talk to this nut? >>

spammy, how much longer until the mods ban this ID too?
  • Options

<< <i>stown,

how about you compare the first four years of the Bucs against the first four years of the texans? Oh wait, you don't want to because it shows just how completely inept the texans front office is!

In that time frame, the bucs went to the playoffs, and even further, went to the NFC championship game.

The texans have been consistently the worst team in the league, celebrate winning back to back games as if they won the super bowl, went 2-14 in their fourth year, have had to replace their head coach and offensive coordinator already, and are in contention for the #1 overall pick this year too.

Hmm, tough to see which team had a better start. >>

Stop acting like your opinions are facts, Tinkerbell.

"Your" team (and I put that lightly since you weren't a fan of them back then) didn't win ONE SINGLE GAME their first year 0-14, went 2-14 the second, and 5-11 the third. The Texans went 4-12, 5-11, and 7-9.

Please show FACTS that they have:

1) Been consistantly the worst team in the league the past 4 years
    2) Acting like they won the SB with back-to-back wins

Additionally and for the umpteenth time, they did fire the coaching staff because we cleaned house. What, after 4 losing seasons you are going to keep the staff intact?

And finally, I'll try to make another icon wager with you. Texans will not have the worst record in the NFL at season's end. Loser has to keep the avatar for the ENTIRE off season.

Or are you too chicken just like the last two proposals?

Yap! Yap! Yap! Tinkerbell image
  • Options
    Bucs went to the NFC championship in their fourth year of existence, despite numerous restrictions against drafting NFL quality players that the texans were allowed to do.

The texans, in their fourth year, went 2-FOURTEEN.

Those are FACTS, not OPINIONS, DOPE.

Now get lost, twit. I'm tired of batting you around like a dead mouse.
  • Options

<< <i>Bucs went to the NFC championship in their fourth year of existence, despite numerous restrictions against drafting NFL quality players that the texans were allowed to do.

Now get lost, twit. I'm tired of batting you around like a dead mouse. >>

Stop acting like your opinions are facts, Tinkerbell.

"Your" team (and I put that lightly since you weren't a fan of them back then) didn't win ONE SINGLE GAME their first year 0-14, went 2-14 the second, and 5-11 the third. The Texans went 4-12, 5-11, and 7-9.

Please show FACTS that they have:

1) Been consistantly the worst team in the league the past 4 years
    2) Acting like they won the SB with back-to-back wins

Additionally and for the umpteenth time, they did fire the coaching staff because we cleaned house. What, after 4 losing seasons you are going to keep the staff intact?

And finally, I'll try to make another icon wager with you. Texans will not have the worst record in the NFL at season's end. Loser has to keep the avatar for the ENTIRE off season.

Or are you too chicken just like the last two proposals?

Yap! Yap! Yap! Tinkerbell image
  • Options
    Bucs went to the NFC championship in their fourth year of existence, despite numerous restrictions against drafting NFL quality players that the texans were allowed to do.

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    where do i sign up for the boycott?
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    BAWAHAHAHAHA!

Make claims that you can't back up and yap like the little Tinkerbell you are not only on these boards but in real life too.

Texans will not have the worst record at the end of the season. Loser keeps the avatar for the entire off-season.

I'm laughing so hard at you, Tinkerbell. All bark and no bite, as usual.

• Options
    Texans go 2-14 in their fourth season, and are forced to bring in a new head coach and offensive coordinator.

The bucs, in their fourth year, go to the NFC championship game.

Game over, dope. You lose.
  • Options

<< <i>Texans go 2-14 in their fourth season, and are forced to bring in a new head coach and offensive coordinator.

The bucs, in their fourth year, go to the NFC championship game.

Game over, dope. You lose. >>

Yeah and the Bucs are over 100 games below .500 with a winless season, four 2-win seasons (that's 3 more than we have), 10 or more losses in 17 of 21 years (including a strike shortened year), and having a losing record 2 out of the last 3 years.

Texans won't have the worst record at the end of this year. Loser keeps avatar entire off-season

Yes or no, Tinkerbell image
  • Options
    Texans, 2-14 and picking #1 (incorrectly taking williams over Bush).
    Bucs rolling to the NFC championship game.

Which team had a better first four year run again? Yeah, get back to me on that one dipchit.

I told you what you can do with your bets, clown.

Shove them squarely up your ass.

• Options

<< <i>Texans, 2-14 and picking #1 (incorrectly taking williams over Bush).
    Bucs rolling to the NFC championship game.

Which team had a better first four year run again? Yeah, get back to me on that one dipchit. >>

The first four years, the Texans had 18 wins while the Bucs had 17 wins. The Bucs also had ZERO wins year one, 2 wins year 2, and 5 wins year 3. In the same timeframe, the Texans had 4, 5, and 7. Yeah, they went opposite directions in the 4th year but on average, the Texans had a better 4 year run than the Bucs. The numbers don't lie, Tinkerbell image

<< <i>I told you what you can do with your bets, clown.

Shove them squarely up your ass. >>

Temper, temper, Tinkerbell.

I know why you won't accept the wager, as usual. Because you are WRONG and you know that you will lose like the loser you are in real life image

"what, are you chickening out?"
    "or the forum will know what a crybaby you truly are."
    "so I will take that as you are too CHICKEN to accept the bet."
    "CHICKEN"
    "it's ok, we all know you're a whiny little wimp - your cowering from this bet just PROVES it."
    "Get lost, twerp. You're a fraud."
    "If you aren't saying yes to this bet, then be quiet little man."
    "chicken chit."
    "either accept it or chicken out."
    "you're being the coward here little man."
    "Get lost chicken chit."
    "Too bad Tinkerbell's all talk and no action."
    "Tinkerbell's a coward."

All bark and no bite while being owned over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and again image
  • Options
    So the Bucs have 1 fewer win, but a playoff appearance and NFC championship game appearance in the same first four years.

Yeah, the Bucs had a better first four year run than the pathetic texans.
  • Options
    "what, are you chickening out?"
    "or the forum will know what a crybaby you truly are."
    "so I will take that as you are too CHICKEN to accept the bet."
    "CHICKEN"
    "it's ok, we all know you're a whiny little wimp - your cowering from this bet just PROVES it."
    "Get lost, twerp. You're a fraud."
    "If you aren't saying yes to this bet, then be quiet little man."
    "chicken chit."
    "either accept it or chicken out."
    "you're being the coward here little man."
    "Get lost chicken chit."
    "Too bad Tinkerbell's all talk and no action."
    "Tinkerbell's a coward."

All bark and no bite while being owned over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and again image
  • Options
    I never offered to bet you, tool.

Now that you've been owned, perhaps it's time for you to take a permanent vacation? Maybe we can work something out to get you out of here for life this time.
  • Options

<< <i>I never offered to bet you, tool. >>

Huh? I know it's hard for you to understand, so maybe this will help.

IT PROVES THAT YOU ARE ALL BARK AND NO BITE, TINKERBELL.

Those are your words (except for the Tinkerbell part image )when you were against the guarantee before you were for it. Just like when you were against the DH getting MVP before you were for it image

<< <i>Now that you've been owned, perhaps it's time for you to take a permanent vacation? Maybe we can work something out to get you out of here for life this time. >>

Oh I've been owned, Tinkerbell? That 18 wins are actually less than 17 wins? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And again with the threats of banning. Who is this "we" you keep talking about? You are the only Cindy Brady around here, Tinkerbell image You want me banned because I prove you wrong over and over and over and again and again and again and again. It drives you absolutely insane to the point where your face is red, steam is coming out of your ears, and you feebly hit your keyboard with a child-like clinched fist image Cry uncle, admit that you know absolutely nothing, are all bark and no bite and let it go. You lost and will never, ever win image

And finally, please keep PMing the mods. They really do like it when bad-word-circumventing, bandwagoning, name-calling, brokeback-mounting, tattle-taling, wannabe-know-it-all, extrodinares try to police the boards image
  • Options
    You forgot to add Dungeons and Dragons playing
  • Options

<< <i>
    Oh I've been owned, Tinkerbell? That 18 wins are actually less than 17 wins? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>

What about the fact the Bucs had a 14 game season to work with for their first 2 years, while the texans, even with 16, could still only manage ONE more win? Why are you talking wins and not losses, HMMMMMM?

Tampa bay 43 losses in 4 years, texas 46. Tampa's winning percentage over the first four years: .283, texas, .281.

How you like them apples?

• Options
    Axtell lands a big left hook.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    >>

What about the fact the Bucs had a 14 game season to work with for their first 2 years, while the texans, even with 16, could still only manage ONE more win? Why are you talking wins and not losses, HMMMMMM?

Tampa bay 43 losses in 4 years, texas 46. Tampa's winning percentage over the first four years: .283, texas, .281.

How you like them apples? >>

When did I say anything about winning percentage and why in the world are you bragging, even with a 10-win season, only .002% ahead. Wow, what an astronomical blowout image

I've already said last year was a terrible year. The players gave up on the coaching staff half way through the season and the offensive coordinator was fired 2 games into the season.

So discounting last year, the first 3 years, percentage wise, is a TRUE blowout.

.159 to .327

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Options

<< <i>Axtell lands a big left hook. >>

Uh, that was a wiff but thanks for your chants peanut gallery image

And FYI - Tinkerbell awkwardly slaps uncoordinated like a little girl while spinning/prancing in her pink tutu image
  • Options
    The gallery was a little bored...and this is entertaining image

Carry on fellas.

• Options

<< <i>The gallery was a little bored...and this is entertaining image

Carry on fellas. >>

Just in case you missed it, my mighty, knock-out uppercuts came with her being against the guarantee before he was for it, chickening out of wagers, and exposing her as the flip-flopping, bandwagoning, tattle-tale that she truely is image

PS - If you are really bored, read the thread in my sig below. It's Tinkerbell at her finest image
  • Options
    For post #100

TINKERBELL IS ALL BARK AND NO BITE image