Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Show Us Your Completed Albums/Folders You've Put To Bed. (All custom pages or display cases welcome)

2»

Comments

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 4, 2024 5:41AM

@Meltdown - I always liked the idea of putting the reverse of some of the types on the front pages of my 7070 as well. 👍

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OAKSTAR said:
    @Meltdown - I always liked the idea of putting the reverse of some of the types on the front pages of my 7070 as well. 👍

I didn't post pics because the album isn't complete, but I do the same thing in my 7070. For example, it seemed like a sin not to have the arrows & rays quarter and half with the reverse up.

Sean Reynolds

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options

Now you're talken'!

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    AtcarrollAtcarroll Posts: 374 ✭✭✭

@OAKSTAR said:
    I only wanted a 46 to 64 album but couldn't find one. This album went to 2005, so I fulled it.

• Options

👍 👍

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ARCO What was the average grade of those beautiful Barbers when you sent them in to PCGS?

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stooge said:
    @ARCO What was the average grade of those beautiful Barbers when you sent them in to PCGS?

Thanks Stooge. It started as a VF-XF set. The VFs were VF30-35 and the majority were XF and some AU coins. Probably around XF40 was the average.

• Options
    steve_richardsonsteve_richardson Posts: 126 ✭✭✭

@coastaljerseyguy said:
    Maybe complete, but wouldn't say finished with them. There's always that 1 or 2 that you'd love to upgrade.

Theses are beautiful!

I'm nervous about cracking out some Peace dollars that I bought already in slabs. I need them for my set, and would love to have them in my album. But I have not yet gotten up the nerve to break them out. They are not high grade/value (most are AU, some even AU details), so I really should just do it...

• Options

@oilers99 said:
    I can't remember where I found this holder but I had fun filling in the holes.

Did any of your coins give you a problem going into those holes?

• Options
    hfjacintohfjacinto Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never posted my Canadian set.

• Options
    oilers99oilers99 Posts: 206 ✭✭✭

@OAKSTAR said:

@oilers99 said:
    I can't remember where I found this holder but I had fun filling in the holes.

Did any of your coins give you a problem going into those holes?

Not really but the 3c silver, bust half dime and bust dime are a little loose in the holes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file