Home U.S. Coin Forum

2023 Women's quarters, next release March 27

Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭

If you want to change your subscription, you should make the modifications with the next couple of days.

2023s do not seem to be as hot as 2022s.

Comments

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

I absolutely can’t believe they aren’t as popular as last year. Yes I can. 5000 reasons. Mintage increase. The mint is getting good at killing popular programs They have a little ways to go to match their smooth move of stopping the W mm. nickels midway thru the year😂

Enrollment taking care of the one 3-roll set for me. Thanks for reminding folks about the time limit for changing your order.

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• 7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yikes, I have to cut my enrollment from 2 back to 1. Thanks for that!

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just have not been excited over this series.... Perhaps later.. Have stopped doing series (quite a few years ago), and really have no desire to start another. Maybe some particular one (or two) will appeal to me, then I will get it. Cheers, RickO

• smuglrsmuglr Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone in actual practice not in theory, cut back on enrollments in this program and then been able to increase again? The USM has cut my (and many other's) enrollments in the past. I am now again at three sets but have no interest in three of all of these (this next release for example), so would like to drop to one, but if there is another in the future like Bessie Coleman or Sally Ride, I would like to increase again. I don't want to be locked in to a new limit of one.

• erscoloerscolo Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not subscribe to this series, as it is not part of my coin collecting core. I have a seller that sends me each new issue, all three mints, and that is all I want or need.

• Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭

@smuglr said:
    Has anyone in actual practice not in theory, cut back on enrollments in this program and then been able to increase again? The USM has cut my (and many other's) enrollments in the past. I am now again at three sets but have no interest in three of all of these (this next release for example), so would like to drop to one, but if there is another in the future like Bessie Coleman or Sally Ride, I would like to increase again. I don't want to be locked in to a new limit of one.

I did the same, and am now going to cut the three set subscription to either two sets or one set. I don't think, but I'm not sure, that you will be locked into one set in the future if you reduce your subscription . However, if you want to later increase the subscription, you should do it earlier, rather than later in the event that the subscriptions sell out.

I have some extra Bessie Colemans if anybody wants to trade PLUS SOME CASH for 2022 issues, in particular, Ride, Angelou and/or Mankiller. if interested, let me know via PM and perhaps we can strike a trade.

• tahbb143tahbb143 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Just chiming in to say that I'm a giant fan of the Jovita Idar reverse design and that mostly for that reason I am collecting the proof & proof silver sets this year.

The massive flat blank fields are just so wild that the usm would mint a circulation coin w such a bold and condensed design; its shocking from a design aspect.

I'm sure for the same reasons I'm fascinated by it others will not like it, but that's what makes this community interesting.

• JWPJWP Posts: 21,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got a msg from the USM that my order shipped and has a tracking # assigned to it when I go to my Order page .

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

edited March 21, 2023 4:52PM

You can increase or decrease your enrollments I do it regularly and have never had a problem. I reduce one week before and increase one week after the release date. Thanks

Right, but have you done it with an item that the subscriptions were closed on, and then successfully raised it again?

Yes. Thanks 🙏

Here’s a screenshot of my enrollments. The little blue check mark shows on active enrollments and is missing on the ones that are signed up for but not active. They just sit there and I can add or subtract as desired. I’ve not had the mint remove any of my enrollments, active or not. Thanks

• OrlenaOrlena Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

@tahbb143 I agree 100% on the Jovita Idar quarter. Outstanding design with the blank field and the blouse made entirely of script. I think it’s the most innovative design yet.

@Jzyskowski1. Okay, so for your top listing, which I assume is the Edith K 3 roll set, are you able to change it to 3 and have it hold?

• OrlenaOrlena Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

All of the subscriptions are open so you should be able to change up to the max

@smuglr said:
    @Jzyskowski1. Okay, so for your top listing, which I assume is the Edith K 3 roll set, are you able to change it to 3 and have it hold?

Yes indeed. But not any longer on the Edith K. At least I’m not willing to try. Too close to release. That’s just my rule. One week before and do not add until one week after release day. Thanks

• tahbb143tahbb143 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Got the proof set today and sharing my favorite of the bunch; the reverse of the Jovita Idar Vivero quarter. Can't wait for the p,d,s releases of this design.

edited March 25, 2023 2:21PM

• OLCOLC Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

I figured there would be somebody here letting us know every 3 minutes how many are left.

Well 2 hours later and they are available. How lovely 🥱

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Well 2 hours later and they are available. How lovely 🥱

Forgot about these. I see that they are still available over two hours later. Availablecount at 1319. I think the sparkle has faded...

• cagcrispcagcrisp Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Availablecount shows you how many the Mint started the day with. It is Not a current inventory…

@cagcrisp said:
    Availablecount shows you how many the Mint started the day with. It is Not a current inventory…

You're right. I cant seem to find data-available numbers. But I do see that there are some still available for those that haven't got their three sets yet.

• Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tahbb143 said:
    Got the proof set today and sharing my favorite of the bunch; the reverse of the Jovita Idar Vivero quarter. Can't wait for the p,d,s releases of this design.

This is an incredible design. Best circulating design of the 21st century in my opinion. I wish the mint would declutter and elevate the other designs in a similar fashion.

• MetroDMetroD Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cagcrisp said:

@Batman23 said:
    You're right. I cant seem to find data-available numbers. But I do see that there are some still available for those that haven't got their three sets yet.

I have not been able to locate the "data-available" number recently either. It appears that the Mint has changed their code.

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tahbb143 said:
    Just chiming in to say that I'm a giant fan of the Jovita Idar reverse design and that mostly for that reason I am collecting the proof & proof silver sets this year.

The massive flat blank fields are just so wild that the usm would mint a circulation coin w such a bold and condensed design; its shocking from a design aspect.

I'm sure for the same reasons I'm fascinated by it others will not like it, but that's what makes this community interesting.

I totally agree with you!!!! Since the moment I saw this coin!!!!

• shortnockshortnock Posts: 396 ✭✭✭

Doggone great design!

Three roll sets are dark. Not sure when that finally happened. The other three offerings are still available. Demand is different this year for sure.

edited March 28, 2023 4:32AM

They are available Been up a couple minutes so enough time to grab em 😁

edited March 28, 2023 6:41AM

Their unavailable again

• cagcrispcagcrisp Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

The United States Mint has reported sales numbers (They should Not have)

2023 AWQ QTR 100-COIN BAG – EDITH KANAKA'OLE (P) 1,894 +1,894
    2023 AWQ QTR 100-COIN BAG – EDITH KANAKA'OLE (D) 1,657 +1,657
    2023 AWQ QTR 2-ROLL SET – EDITH KANAKA'OLE (P&D) 3,611 3,611
    2023 AWQ QTR 3-ROLL SET – EDITH KANAKA'OLE (P&D&S) 11,239 +11,239

edited March 29, 2023 4:33AM

Available now up and available. Now 2 minutes this morning. Needed to be quick. They are unavailable 🐶

My three roll PDS set arrived in the mail today. cut my subscription from 3 sets to 1,

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tahbb143 said:

I agree with you 100%. Have no idea who the lady was, but the design captured my attention as well.

My one set arrived today. Neatly packaged and secure within the cardboard box. Zero problems 🤠

• jshaulisjshaulis Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

Got mine over the weekend, nice condition and no issues.

Successful transactions with forum members commoncents05, dmarks, Coinscratch, Bullsitter, DCW, TwoSides2aCoin, Namvet69 (facilitated for 3rd party), Tetromibi, ProfLizMay, MASSU2, MWallace, Bruce7789, Twobitcollector, 78saen, U1chicago, Rob41281

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

got my 3 sets on 3/31, shipped to new owner on 3/31 with a fair profit

• JeffMJeffM Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭

Got my 3 roll set last week. Silver proof set shipping today and charged to my credit card a couple days ago. I agree on the Jovita Idar coin. One of the best designs ever. How unusual for a circulating coin! That one should be quickly gone when the bags and rolls become available.

They are available now 😁
    3- roll set

• JeffMJeffM Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭

Got my silver set over the weekend. Beautiful coins. The Jovita Idar coin is magnificent. There will be a run on these quarters when they're released.

Edith K 3 roll sets available again today 4/12 at 9:15AM

@Glen2022 said:
    Edith K 3 roll sets available again today 4/12 at 9:15AM

And they are still available at this time. Nice catch for those that want more.

Noticed at the 7 am check in. Still available.

• Someone must have cancelled a couple of large orders. The April 9th production report had 12,627 sets sold out of 12,620 mintage limit.

• WALLEWALLE Posts: 247 ✭✭✭✭

322 still left

Still available. Talk about going from hot to ice cold!

• VasantiVasanti Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭

Tax time and we’re headed into a recession. Timing is everything.

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

All the whiners about the 2022-S mintage got their wish....and then some.

Still available. They have apparently made enough for everyone. The $60 price tag didn't help either.

@Vasanti said:
    Tax time and we’re headed into a recession. Timing is everything.

How do you sipher your predictions. You sound very confident in your thoughts. I’m not on the sky is falling train. Not saying your there yet but certainly a gloomy outlook. To each their own but I’m not quite picking up what your putting down.
    All the best. Thanks 🙏

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file