Home U.S. Coin Forum

2023 Women's quarters, next release March 27

2»

Comments

• VasantiVasanti Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:

@Vasanti said:
    Tax time and we’re headed into a recession. Timing is everything.

How do you sipher your predictions. You sound very confident in your thoughts. I’m not on the sky is falling train. Not saying your there yet but certainly a gloomy outlook. To each their own but I’m not quite picking up what your putting down.
    All the best. Thanks 🙏

Educated guess as to why these aren’t flying off the shelves.

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still available but almost sold out with only 3 left in stock at the moment.

Total sold as of the 16th:

• Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭

Edith K not available as of 4: 40 p.m., 4/18/23. Maybe earlier.

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

I noticed that when I was doing the early morning check in. Congratulations set still available. I’m waiting for a couple things to open up for the final release before sell out. Slow year not at all like the last few years. Plenty of time for everyone to get as many as they like.

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2023 1:16PM

For those that may not know, the Silver Proof coins are now 99% Silver content.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2023 1:52PM

@BuffaloIronTail said:
    For those that may not know, the Silver Proof coins are now 99% Silver content.

Pete

Agreed. The price makes me think the mint sees these as gold. Lots of money for around an. Oz of silver. I’m glad I don’t do registry collections or such. Although the album collectors are stuck.
    On the other hand I’m increasing my enrollment to 3 for the Idar quarters. They have a great look with the open fields.

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file