Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: My entire collection

Massive! Every coin from cent to Eagle and all in between.

"Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES

Comments

• DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

I'll post a few pictures tomorrow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES

• alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 11, 2023 1:12AM

Why are you selling it all?
    Are you going to post a list of everything or should we/I PM you to see if you have what I/we need

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any Seated dollars?

• DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m looking for one of the following pcgs type coins.

2cent
    3cent silver and nickel
    Shield nickel
    1859 IHC
    large cent
    Half cent

• Well, you sparked my interest!!

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to this thread. Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

I'm selling because I'm retired and I can't take it with me. The income will also augment my retirement income. My slabs are limited to Morgan and Peace dollars, mostly PCGS and some NGC plastic.

I pretty much have complete sets of 20th century coins from cent thru $1 all UNC raw coins in Albums (except SLQ).

Proof sets from 1958 through 2020 including all stand alone silver proof sets.

Vast collection of modern commemorative coins and sets through 2020.

Many circulating coins of the late 19th century including many UNC raw coins.

• blaircountycoinblaircountycoin Posts: 218 ✭✭✭

Also looking forward to lists or pics. Quite a few coins I would like to add to my collection. If the slabbed Morgans are an indication, it should quite the frenzy. Any ETA on pics or lists?

• TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭

@blaircountycoin said:
    Also looking forward to lists or pics. Quite a few coins I would like to add to my collection. If the slabbed Morgans are an indication, it should quite the frenzy. Any ETA on pics or lists?

SAME HERE! Would LOVE to see some BETTER SHOTS of those PCGS Morgans PLEASE!

TC71

@blaircountycoin said:

This is my first post in 4 years, simply to gage the interest. My Morgan Collection is complete in PCGS plastic with the exception of a very few unobtainable coins (by my means). My Peace Dollar collection is complete, (last time I checked). Promise to post some better pics on this thread. Stay tuned. This is not going to be a quick process for me.

edited March 11, 2023 5:53PM

/

crappy pics. Trying to edit that post and reimage. Not having luck

• PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have an Ipad use that camera then upload them to your computer I use to have one and the images looked great.

Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

Sports: NHL & NFL

Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

@PillarDollarCollector said:
    If you have an Ipad use that camera then upload them to your computer I use to have one and the images looked great.

I'm feeling like a neophyte in so many ways

90% of these coins were purchased raw and then submitted to PCGS through my annual membership.

• GrantuGrantu Posts: 187 ✭✭✭

Can’t wait to see what you have for the 19th century UNC!

• Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

Respectfully, you have a 20 comment BST post that has remained at the top of the forum but no actual coins for sale with prices. Can you post some individual pictures with your asking prices?

edited March 11, 2023 6:45PM

@Project Numismatics said:
    Respectfully, you have a 20 comment BST post that has remained at the top of the forum but no actual coins for sale with prices. Can you post some individual pictures with your asking prices?

I can respect that. Which coins are you interested in? As for Offer Price I'm inclined to go with current PCGS Price Guidelines. That should give you an idea of what I am looking for.

EDITED to add: all coins pictured are for sale and as stated above subject to current PCGS price guidelines. I also will reserve the right to consider counter offers outside the PCGS price guidelines

• CBTL2CBTL2 Posts: 71 ✭✭

I am interested in any nice type quarters and Washington quarters in MS66+ or better including variety in all grades.

• braddickbraddick Posts: 22,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any and all of your Lowball Ikes, please.
    Thank you.

:)

peacockcoins

Morgan Dollars in PCGS Plastic pricing:

1878 7TF 64 $575.00 Reverse of 1878
    1878 8TF 64 $1,100.00
    1878 7/8TF 63 $500.00 Strong
    1878 CC 63 $700.00
    1878 S 63 $165.00
    1879 64 $150.00
    1879 S 64 $155.00
    1880 S 64 $155.00
    1880 CC 63 $900.00
    1881 CC 63 $850.00
    1881 S 64 $155.00
    1881 O 63 $475.00
    1882 64 $170.00
    1882 CC 63 $450.00
    1882 S 64 $155.00
    1883 64 $160.00
    1883 CC 64 $500.00
    1883 S 62 $2,750.00
    1884 63 $300.00 VAM 2A Partial E rev
    1884 CC 63 $460.00
    1884 O 64 $155.00
    1885 64 $155.00
    1885 CC 63 $950.00 GSA
    1885 O 64 $155.00
    1885 O 63 $96.00
    1885 S 63 $625.00
    1886 64 $155.00
    1886 64 $155.00
    1886 S 63 $700.00
    1887 64 $155.00
    1887 O 63 $275.00
    1888 S 55 $375.00
    1890 CC 62 $1,100.00
    1890 S 64 $375.00
    1891 CC 63 $1,350.00
    1891 O 63 $1,650.00
    1892 O 63 $735.00
    1894 S 58 $1,200.00
    1899 O 64 $250.00
    1897 S 63 $300.00 PL
    1898 O 64 $165.00
    1899 UNC $300.00 Cleaning, Unc Details-Genuine
    1900 O 62 $78.00
    1900 S 63 $775.00
    1901 O 63 $110.00
    1902 64 $375.00
    1902 O 64 $155.00
    1903 64 $240.00
    1904 O 64+ $950.00

edited March 11, 2023 9:25PM

@CBTL2 said:
    I am interested in any nice type quarters and Washington quarters in MS66+ or better including variety in all grades.

I've got a really nice Washington Quarter complete uncirculated set in an Intercept Shield Coin album. All raw, including proofs. Not sure if the early silver will grade 66+ but I bet the modern proofs will clear that hurdle!

Morgan Slab prices:

@braddick said:
    Any and all of your Lowball Ikes, please.
    Thank you.

:)

I've got dozens of Wheat cent rolls, all sorted by date and grade/condition. I'll accept low-ball likes and offers.

• CBTL2CBTL2 Posts: 71 ✭✭

@DieClash said:

@CBTL2 said:

I've got a really nice Washington Quarter complete uncirculated set in an Intercept Shield Coin album. All raw, including proofs. Not sure if the early silver will grade 66+ but I bet the modern proofs will clear that hurdle!

Are you thinking about selling it? Send me a few photos if you can along with a price.

@CBTL2 said:

@DieClash said:

@CBTL2 said:

Are you thinking about selling it? Send me a few photos if you can along with a price.

I'm selling everything Bro. The wife's asleep now so tomorrow I promise some pics for you to consider!

@No Headlights said:
    Any Seated dollars?

No

• Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m interested in S mint peace dollars. 22, 25, and 27 - thanks

@No Headlights said:
    Any Seated dollars?

No

Missed another PCGS box of 20 Slabs....dates and prices posted below:

1878 7TF 63 $550.00 Reverse of 1879
    1878 7/8TF 63 $500.00 Strong
    1879 O 63 $475.00
    1880 64 $140.00
    1880 O 63 $675.00
    1881 63 $135.00
    1883 O 63 $96.00
    1884 63 $150.00
    1887 S 63 $440.00
    1888 63 $115.00
    1888 S 63 $800.00
    1889 64 $155.00
    1889 O 63 $625.00
    1889 S 63 $540.00
    1890 63 $120.00
    1890 O 63 $250.00
    1891 63 $275.00
    1891 S 63 $325.00
    1896 63 $170.00
    1897 64 $200.00
    1898 63 $125.00
    1899 63 $500.00
    1900 O 63 $100.00
    1921 63 $100.00
    1921 S 64 $325.00

edited March 13, 2023 6:01PM

/

edited March 13, 2023 6:00PM

/

Sorry for the awkward pics. I took them on my iPhone and they were oriented properly until I added them to this post. Go figure!?

• CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you want for the albums?

@Crusty said:
    What do you want for the albums?

The albums are free. I just haven't put a price to the coins in the albums yet! Which are you interested in?